All Looking for Plot-Driven Dark Fantasy!

Currently reading:
All Looking for Plot-Driven Dark Fantasy!

Princeling

Knight
Local time
Today 9:50 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there. You can call me Princeling, and I am new to this forum-- or, er, well, not new, I joined a bit ago and then got Busy™ and when I checked my email again I saw I had all these new emails from the site. I was here for such a short time it was like I was ~never here at all~, so let's just say I am new, lmao. It's nice to meet you!

Anyway, the same as everyone else on this forum, I am here to look for a roleplay. And as indicated in the title, I'm looking for m//. I will be upfront here right now and say that I almost exclusively play trans/nonbinary men. So, typically my boys are those who would be considered AFAB but identify as male (or some equivalent thereof, as I'm a stickler for worldbuilding and most of the settings I prefer to play in simply Do Not approach gender as we do here on Earth). That being said, with regards to that little word in my topic description, yes I do enjoy mpreg quite a bit and yes I do want to incorporate it into my plots because I'm a nasty little gremlin and I refuse to apologize for it.

If I did not scare you away there, now let's get onto the actual relevant shit:
To get a little bit about me out of the way:
  • 30's
  • I am nonbinary; my pronouns are he/him.
  • I live in the Central time zone and work from home-- I have a lot of free time.
  • I love to write (duh), and when hooked on an RP, I can write a lot. You have no idea. I passed the 150k word mark with a specific long-term partner in less than a month after starting an RP with her. While I'm not asking you to match that volume, I definitely want someone who will get as Enthusiastic about things as me and will reply regularly if we really hit it off. The beginning of an RP is the most critical part for me-- if the plot is good I can get super into it and reply multiple times a day, so if you can match my energy, that would be ideal.
  • Re: writing. My average post is like 300-1000 words.
  • Kind of related to the above, I like to be friends OOC. I will definitely make a Discord server for OOC chat if you are amenable to that, and it will have a billion channels for inspo pics, character pics, plotting, etc
  • Regarding limits... See the Kinklist below for all of that.

This would be where I put what I would expect from you, but uh... I mean, I don't have any real expectations of a partner. You presumably just read my 'about me' and decided if we would be compatible or not. So if you decided the former of those things, please read on where I will get into my~

Kinklist
So, since I can see that linking to my usual site of F-List is not allowed here, I went ahead and arranged all of My Stuff into a little table. Can I just say, I love having tables in a forum? So convenient. Anyway, so as not to offend, I went ahead and hid it under a spoiler tag!
FaveYesMaybeNOPE
Age Differences - LEGAL ONES
Androgyny
Biting
Breeding
Clit Play
Creampie
Dubious Consent
Extreme Tightness
Fear
Fingering (Vaginal)
Fingers in Mouth
Gaping (Vaginal)
Impregnation
Lactation
Light / Medium Bondage
Male Pregnancy
Multiple Characters
Nonbinary
Nonconsensual
Older Characters
Pregnancy Progression
Pregnancy as Control ¹
Risk of Pregnancy
Roughness
Sex Toys
Size DIFFERENCES
Story Driven
Transgender Characters
Vaginal Sex (Receiving)
Vaginal Virginity
Begging
Blindfolds
Clothed Sex
Consensual
Crying
Cum Inflation (Light / Medium)
Degradation
Double Penetration
Face-Sitting
Femboys
Foreplay
Gangbangs
Intercrural Sex
Kidnapping
Leash & Collar
Master / Slave
Multiple Orgasms
Nonsexual Roleplay
Oral Sex (Giving)
Oral Sex (Receiving)
Oviposition
Pleasure Control / Denial
Roleplay within RP
Sadism / Masochism
Scratching
Sexual Exhaustion
Sexual Frustration
Sexual Pain
Small Breasts
Tailsex
Vanilla Sex
Violence
Weapon Play
Abrasions
Abuse
Amputees
Anal Sex (Receiving)
Anal Training
Anal Virginity
Anthro Characters
Bad Ends
Barbed Cocks
Breath Control
Cock / Balls Worship
Cock Warming
Face-Fucking
Fingering (Anal)
Genital Torture
Gore
Heavy / Extreme Bondage
Immobilization (Bondage)
Impalement
Incest (Parental)2​
Incest (Siblings)2​
Living Insertions
Menses
Nonsexual Pain
Omegaverse3​
Orgasm Control / Denial
Piercing
Sex Driven
Vaginal Fisting
Vaginal Prolapse
Watersports
Ahegao
All the Way Through
Alternative Pregnancy
Anal Fisting
Anal Prolapse
Anal Sex (Giving)
Ass to Mouth
Branding
Castration
Cervical Penetration
Cock / Ball Smothering
Cock Slapping
Cum Bath
Emasculation
Execution / Murder
Extreme Pregnancy
Filth
Foreskin Worship
Gaping (Anal)
Gender Transformation
Hard Cum Facials
Hyper Anything
Infantilism
Macrophilia
Mutilation
Nipple Penetration
Non-Standard Penetration
Nonsexual Torture
Slapping (in a sexual context)
Unintelligent Characters4​
Vore

¹To elaborate: I adore incorporating pregnancy into my roleplays because of the conflict it invites. The unprecedented level of control it gives a dominant? The unprecedented lack of control it bestows upon the submissive? The way it shifts the entire power dynamic— should the submissive just give in for the safety of the child; or, are they unable to resist as much, exhausted as they are from the unwilling changes they're experiencing in a body they no longer have control over? Will the dominant be inclined to be more gentle towards the submissive now that they've cemented their ownership in such a concrete way; or will they seek to reinforce it for fear of what the submissive might do out of desperation? Simply exquisite.

2​I really have no problem at all with doing incest in my roleplays. The problem comes when people come to me with a bare-bones plot that has little substance aside from "dad x son, the mom died and the dad seeks comfort in his son" or something. I need more than that-- WAY more than that. Give me a compelling storyline and a plot, because this is not a kink that can carry a roleplay for me. If you are looking for something like what I listed, I am not your guy.

3​This is a 'maybe' as in, 'maybe someone will be interested in doing this my way'. My 'interpretation' of the "omegaverse" I play is Very Different from how it usually is— practically unrecognizable, in fact. I trimmed away much of the gender essentialism and the weird infantalizing things (ie- nesting), for one, because that makes me extremely uncomfortable and I don't care to explore a watered down Handmaid's Tale But Gay when political circumstances as of late are threatening to make that a reality and I use fiction as an escape, lmao.

4​ By this I don't mean like, himbos or whatever. Love those guys. But I don't want to fetishize intellectual disability, for example.

Okay, now that we have that out of the way, I can tell you about what I want to roleplay. And at the moment, what I want to roleplay is... ~My Boy~™.

The Boy™ said:
Portraitsmall.png
Ailbhe | "I've been running my whole life. I don't know how to do anything else."
What is one to do when the circumstances of their birth have doomed them?

By all rights, Ailbhe should not exist. In a kinder and more just world, he never would have. Born half-fae in a world where few, if any, things are feared more than the fae by the general populace (and for good reason), he has spent the majority of his life on the run from one place to the next. There is an open bounty on his kind, as there is on all of those who treat with supernatural forces, and upon supernatural creatures themselves.

Where he goes, disaster tends to follow, for he overflows with magic that he has no control over, and it tends to manifest at the worst possible time. Were you to ask any inquisitor or witch-hunter, you would be told that magic is an unstable and unnatural force, often killing human mages who attempt to wield it as retribution for treating with forces beyond their ken. However, supernatural creatures can perform magic almost as a second nature; it comes especially easily to those of the Fae Court, and that is indeed one of the many reasons why their kind is so feared-- and why half-breeds like himself-- containing all of the power but none of the control, and so easily able to blend in in human settlements-- are feared even more.

This character is one I've been tossing around in my head for years. He exists in a dark-fantasy setting where the general public fears and reviles magical creatures and magic users, but none so much as the fae, giving any lands where they are known to congregate a wide berth. For the fae in this setting are not the twee and helpful creatures they have become in popular culture, but instead considered dangerous and cruel, operating by rules that humans are incapable of understanding (see: [The Goblin Market] or really any old folklore that discusses the fae).

I have multiple ideas for him, actually, now:
  • He could end up running afoul of a witch-hunter (if you want to get Dark™)
  • ... Or end up being forced together with one out of Circumstance (he or they are Injured and have to rely on their sworn enemy? IDK?)
  • He could meet (and ally) with someone similarly persecuted in this world and they could travel together?
  • He could meet an actual Fae for whatever reason and then that could get interesting
  • Anything else
One thing I should additionally mention as this has caused some confusion: as I said in the intro up there, I almost exclusively play trans characters. This includes him. He is AFAB, a trans man.

Currently, he's really the main character and his world is the main concept I'm craving playing— he's an OC near and dear to my heart, ahaha. I can play him against any gender character, really, though I will admit that I have a slight preference for m// pairings!

So yeah!! Not sure what else to say here (and Boy is the word count already very high here). So I'll go ahead and stop now.

I hope you have a lovely day and I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom