Currently reading:
All Looking for plots

cloverhand

Serf
Local time
Today 11:43 AM
Pronouns
she/they
Okay so I know that I made a generic post but wanted to make a specific one for my looking for my female characters.

So a little bit about me:
I go by Clover usually and I've been roleplaying for around 12 years now so am definitely not new to roleplaying but am new to this site but excited to explore more and gain new roleplays.
I've been really liking fandom roleplays lately, find a list of my fandoms below but there are probably many more that I have missed off.
  • Harry Potter
  • Witcher 3
  • Pokemon
  • The Last of Us
  • The Hunger Games/The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes
  • Warrior Cats
  • Star Wars
  • Marvel
As well as fandoms I also enjoy real life/slice of life and fantasy but I'm also open to trying anything that my partner wants so anything outside of these isn't a hard no.

My replies tend to be around 100-200 words but I try and write more, it depends on whether I'm writing on my phone or laptop and how much my partner has given me to write.

I'm not picky about pairings, I'm looking for FxF, FxM, OCxOC, OCxCanon and CanonxCanon. I can also do doubles if that's something that you would like to discuss.

All in all, I'm a very chill roleplayer and am really looking for a way to pass my time and try to find more enjoyment within roleplaying again. There are a few rules/just things to know.

1. Length - give me enough to work with, so don't give me one liners, I can work with almost everything else and generally won't be picky.
  2. Life can be hectic but I am having a lot more downtime as of right now so should be able to be active a lot more. I just ask that if there is a delay you let me know, I won't be mad but communication works well. I will also do the same.
  3. I'm all for smut and romance so let me know if this is something that you want to incorporate. I don't have any limits and enjoy anything so let me know yours before we start.
  4. I love to speak OOC so definitely feel free to randomly start a conversation, I love getting to know people outside of their characters
  5. I tend to create my characters according to the plot so don't have a list of characters other than any OCs I have created for outside projects.
  6. I'm in the UK so am on the UK time but tend to be up later than I probably should be.
Some of my kinks are below but I love everything

• Possessive
  • Creampie
  • Breeding
  • Knotting (with werewolves)
  • Marking
  • Teasing
  • Dubcon
  • Facesitting
  • Anal
  • Pegging
Pairing ideas below (Feel free to suggest something and we can discuss it, this is just off the top of my head)
It should go without saying that all characters are 18+
TeacherxStudent
TeacherxTeacher
PrincessxGuard
PrincessxPrince
Forbidden love
VampirexHuman
VampirexVampire
WerewolfxHuman
WerewolfxWerewolf

I look forward to hearing from you, drop me a message or comment here and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Reactions: JrB
Back
Top Bottom