Currently reading:
All Looking for roleplay partners!!!!

Destinymoon

Wandering writer
Local time
Today 1:55 AM
Pronouns
She/Her/Them/They
Who are you, how long have you been writing, and what kind of things do you like to write?:
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I am Destinymoon (she/her), and it's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm new to the site as I wanted to meet more people interested in the same things as me. A little bit about me, I am an active writer both in roleplaying (almost ten years) and novels (e, horror, and romance, lol). I'm a working college student on the East Coast, and most people find my hobbies weird, like roleplaying.

I usually roleplay many things, so if you watched/heard something related to Media or other things, I more than likely roleplay it, lol. Most of my role plays are Anime, Celebrity (both regular and K-pop), and fantasy (I love original works).

Writing Style and schedule?:
My writing style is Descriptive, and I mainly write in the third person. I also love doubling up, which means I play your love interest and my oc while you play your oc and my love interest.

My line limit is 6-10 lines or more, depending on how much I like our topic. But, mainly, I tend to match my partner's writing length. Plus, I'm still getting the hang of roleplaying on here, so I'm not sure about the word count.

I'm on most of the time, and I try to reply multiple times a week, but due to being a working college student, I may be off for a little bit for school or work. So I keep everyone in the loop of what's going on in my life if we're roleplaying.

Violence, Gore, and Smut?:
I love gore and violence, but I suck at writing it. Thus saying that I would like to work on my writing skills in that area.

I'm wonderful with cursing as I curse worst than a sailor.

I love smut as I write it for every roleplay I'm in if it's allowed. Since I roleplay a lot of smut, I don't have any set kinks unless I talk to my partner I'm roleplaying with. Most of the time, I go with the flow of the roleplay heading, too, and pick the kinks that would go along with it. But, I will not roleplay; incest, rape, animal/child abuse, and bathroom functions [ei. Watersports and poo] kinks.

Fandoms?:
[I roleplay all 18+ characters for any fandom.]
The fandoms I'm most interested in at the moment are:
  • Arcane [LOL]
  • Attack on Titan
  • Black Lagoon
  • Blood blockade battlefront
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Bleach
  • Castlevania
  • Devil May Cry
  • Gangsta
  • Game of Thrones
  • Genshin Impact [where my Diluc fans are at?!]
  • Hellsing Ultimate
  • Kpop
  • My hero academia [adult version of both students and pros/villains]
  • Tokyo Revengers

But if you have any other fandoms you would like to roleplay, please ask me, and I might roleplay it with you.

Pairings or setting ideas:
I usually write original female characters for fandoms and original roleplays, but I might do a ship if I like it. But I don't mind MxM if the storyline is a good one. So, I'm okay with FxF, FxM, and MxM.

I'm okay with any settings, as I'm not picky about it.

Plots:
Please don't steal my plot ideas
Inspired by the anime/manga The Way of the Househusband
Theme: Slice of life mixed with yakuza themes
Muse A is a mafia leader of the local mob, while Muse B is the local author trying to hunt down stories for their crime series. However, Muse B takes inspiration from most of Muse A's business, ranging from hits to shady business deals, which draws in the public who are unaware that Muse B is the wife/husband of Muse A. The mafia leader is more than happy to share their job with their spouse if it means them being happy in their career while portraying as the perfect homemaker whenever someone tries to see how Muse B gets their ideas for their stories. Most of Muse B's work is based on their life together as they saved Muse A when they were a mere office worker in some dead-end cubical job. See the adventurous life of the Mob Spouse with their wonderful author.

Inspired by the anime/manga The Apothecary Diaries
Theme: Slice of life mixed with murder mystery
Muse A is your everyday medical student trying to get through their college life to escape their boring life, but sadly, they don't have enough money to be a student full time, so they work at the local morgue as an assistant coroner to make ends meet. Muse B is the new detective on the street, trying to make a name for themselves. However, Muse B is the younger brother of Muse A's boss. The two meet by a chance encounter when Muse B stopped by to check on their sibling only to find Muse B's wrist deep in someone's body, pulling out a broken string tip from the corpse's side after they thought it was a simple heart failure during their sleep. This discovery encouraged them to work together. From that moment, they have solved many deaths that seemed to be everyday causes while bringing the two Muses closer. Who knew the morgue could be such a romantic place?

Inspired by Pokemon and Digimon
Theme: slice of life with monster pals
The world in this storyline is filled with humans and strange monsters who live together. Many humans have adopted these monsters and started using them in their everyday lives, which the monsters don't mind. If anything, the monsters were happy with their human counterparts, and those who weren't adopted lived happily in the wild. Muse A is your typical traveler with their favorite monster traveling the world in hopes of documenting all of the monsters. Muse B is a bored person looking for excitement in life, and that's what happened when they learned of Muse A's idea. Both Muses decided to team up together as traveling was always best when you were with someone else. During their travel, the pair came to learn about an evil plan of harvesting the monsters to create an evil abomination that could destroy the world. So, will our heroes save the world with their monsters, or will they add to the chaos?

Character/OCs:
I love original characters, so I won't knock you for having them. But, I ask that your oc isn't overpowered [Mary-sue].
Here are all of my current ocs that I've remade: My Characters

I want to use my ocs on my side of the roleplay.

Additional notes?
I would love our roleplay to be long-term, but I don't mind if it's short-term either. I love talking to my roleplay partner and making them my friends. I can't wait to roleplay with you all, so please don't be afraid to message me. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom