Looking for roleplay!

Currently reading:
Looking for roleplay!

Local time
Today 11:30 PM
Cassie is the goddess of the stars; she is to decide when a new star is born and when one is to die.
Her mood displays them, when she is happy, they shine brighter than her sparkling green eyes, but when she is upset, they are so dim they barely are to be seen. It also can be that there are shooting stars racing along the dark night sky whenever she is angry.
When she is a goddess, she is dressed in a dark blue dress that hugs her curves and her rather large breasts tightly but nicely, and a crown out of leaves and small forget me nots is placed on her head.
However, every now and then she is wandering on earth as a human to fulfill tasks, then her long brown hair has dyed tips and she is wearing glasses, but generally is trying not to catch much attention.
The moon dog she owns as goddess is living with her as a doberman pinscher when she is on earth.

Cassie loves animals and forget me nots, and is always willing to tell you about the stars and space; she has a good heart, but when you make her mad, she is ready to fight.
If she is done with you once, chances are low she ever grows to like you again, but she her love goes deep and is filled with passion.

Hey, people.
I'm forgetmenot, and as you can see, I am looking for a roleplay!

I do not care if mxf or fxf, but I do want a romance roleplay!
Smut is perfectly fine, preferred even, but a storyline would be great, too.

However, I have rules, too:
•no rape
•no scat
•nothing sexual with animals
•I do not want too much with suicide or self harm
•please do not make me go through drama every five minutes

That would be it already! If you are interested, hit me up. Replies might be slow at some times due the reason that I have a life, but I truly try to get back to you as soon as possible, if interested.

Ps: Cassie can be a normal human if you're not interested in fantasy.
If necessary, I even can up with a new character.

I look forward to roleplay!

Back
Top Bottom