Unspecified Looking for Romance RP partners

Adzel

Your Friendly Neighborhood Neko
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Sanctum Master
Local time
Today 10:30 AM
Introductions

Hello everyone, I am in a binge RP mood, so I am looking for active people and fast respondents to RP with. As you can see, my nickname thing below my name says "RP Addict." I need this in my life! So, here are a few ideas. I will try to keep it updated.
You may choose one of two characters in my possession for me to RP as, I have a straight male OC, name is Jarack. I also have a lesbian Neko, her name is Adzel.

My OCs

So, as I said above, I have two OCs and I would like you to choose the one you would like me to choose.

6aee0bb03329b8b94149f8c268e87ff5.jpg

Name: Jarack Draemon
Height: 6'4''
9f1bcf3fdfd3b7e81f16b010be4fba13.png

Name: Adzel Firestar
Height: 5'7''
Bust: C

Pairings

Now, the plots I had in mind are below. Please keep in mind these will all be romance based, so please choose wisely. -Insert evil laugh here-

So, in this one, I got the idea from someone who was gonna RP with me but didn't. Basically, My OC is a human, and a shapeshifter, who can only shapeshift in to a cat, comes to my bakery often, and I feed it, one day I take it home as a pet, and it turns out you are a woman who can turn in to a cat. Then a romance blossoms from there on in.
I know what you are thinking, and this is not a sexual thing (Although, it can be if you want). Me, an owner of a big manor, you, a maid for hire that I happen to find at my bakery, buying treats. (Both my OCs own a bakery... Original right? lol.) After he offers her the job, he mentions he has housing for her at his house if you would like. You accept and it goes from there.
Bakery owner (Me) is looking for an employee to work for him/her (You). After a while, he starts realizing he has feelings for her and tries to pursue her, she is shy, and doesn't know what to do or expect so she cautiously accepts. After it goes well, she starts to trust him more, then we go from there.
Me, a boy/girl that moves to a new town in Tokyo, you a robot that gets purchased by me. If you know the plot to chobits in any way, that would help, although it is not required. I am looking for a place to plant my business, while teaching you about the outside world. From there, we can go in any direction.
Me, a mafia member, you a hostage in a situation gone wrong in a bank robbery, when you try to be brave and hit the silent alarm, I kick you over and someone else presses it. I take you to HQ and my boss makes me take you home, you find out I am not a bad guy but in some trouble. From there it can go in any direction.
This one is a little different, seeing how the guard, will have to be female, if no one minds on that, that is. I will be a prince or princess of a kingdom, hiring you as a personal guard to me. This one will have one restriction. You must post, at least, 1 paragraph per reply. I will write 1-3 per reply, and it would be appreciated if you did the same.
I am a wandering traveler in a world infested by zombies, and I notice you being attacked or mugged. I come in and save you, taking you back to my place to patch you up, I then ask you to join me, and you accept, soon after, we discover feelings for each other, and go from there.
We are both prisoners, locked up for a to be determined reason. We start off kind of hating each other, but we end up in same cell and develop feelings and go from there.
We are both soldiers fighting in a futuristic war against technology that had over taken the world, we work together and have each others backs through everything, and develop feelings along the way.
I know this is odd, but I want to RP with someone using an Anthro Furry OC. I know this is a very weird request, but if you have one of these, the RP would be amazing for me. If not, I will not love the RP any less. Thanks for reading...
Now this one is different and I do not know why I have't thought about it. Me, a simple person, needing help with every day life. You, a slave for sale, that I buy for my own personal gain. This RP MAY have sexual aspects in which we can take off site, that is just a fair warning, if you are not a fan of sexualized anything, we can keep it clean. I am very open with anything.
MC buys YC from an online service for women who like to act as pets and obey their masters, from there on we can figure something out, because that is all the plot line I have for that pairing.
MC is the boss at a bakery, and s/he tries to come on to his assistant. She keeps things professional. S/he grows tired of it and digs things up from her past and blackmails into dating or sexual things. She is really innocent so she caves easily.
This one is self explanatory, both families of the man and woman have arranged their marriages from when they were teenagers, and want them to have a kid together once married. They finally become of age, and the contract between families is still sealed. From there it can go any direction, and do not be afraid to go dark with it. This can be MxF or FxF.
My OC and Your OC would have been going out for about a year, and he changed recently for an unknown reason, where he physically, mentally, and emotionally abuses her. He manipulates her into staying with him though, because she has nowhere else to go, and makes her feel insecure. Well, one night he forces sex on her and she gets pregnant and she tries to change how he is for the baby.
I don't think I need to explain, one word... INCEST! I have had a big guilty pleasure for this, and please do not judge... I was thinking age difference as well... Like My OC being 21-26 and yours being 18 or so, or just turned 18. Please don't judge, and if you want to try it out, just PM me.
So, this is a darker theme, and I should warn you, later in the RP, like way later, My character will die. Please, be able to handle this. Although, after the RP ends and you wanna RP again, I am open to discussing new ideas. Now, for the plot! Now, my character have been dating for about a year, they even got a place together. Well, MC has found out s/he has a tumor on his/her brain, which is inoperable, which means, they will die within 2 years. There are lots of hospital visits and turmoil, but through it, their love sticks and YC will not leave MC for any reason, until they day s/he dies. This is long term, and may include some abuse towards YC, because the tumor affects his behavior, so MC will be aggressive from time to time. If interested, PM me :D
Pitch me an idea in a PM or in comments and I'd be happy to work something out. Or we can RP for the hell of it and make it as we go. I don't mind either way.

Detail

Alright, so a lot of people assume I write either a lot or a little, here is what I am going to say on this matter. I can write 1-3 paragraphs, maybe more if you distribute as much, I will give you what you give me. I will not accept one liners though, that is just boring. The amount my partner gives me is how much I will try to match as much as possible.
Also! Punctuation, Grammar, ect. I require good grammar in my RPs, without it, it is very... eye sorish for me... I like to see capitol letters at the beginning of sentences, proper punctuation, and good spelling. Think about this as well before replying. Thank you

Summary

These are just a few ideas I have. I plan to add more in the future. If you have any more ideas, post them below. Also, so people know... I am NOT a detailed RPer. I will get as detailed as I need, 2-6 sentences, but I will not do 4-6 paragraphs like some. If you are interested, post below, I'd love tp RP with you.​

Last edited:
I added a new pairing, Master x Pet

Added new pairing, boss blackmail.

Edited the zombie one a bit.

Just a tiny bump

Hey, the Master x Slave and the Maid x Master both sound fun as hell, to be honest. I'd love to Roleplay with someone fast like myself, lol.

Added a new plot. Arranged Marriage.

I like the shapeshifter X human, prince/princess X guard and the arranged marriage.

Added a new plot, abusive relationship.

Added a new plot: If I Stay

Just think, I add about 2 plots a week xD

oh goodness XD uhm. If someone else chose, say, Maid and Master, is it now off limits? Or is it still up for grabs?

Maid and Master is still open. Only the one labeled 0 slots is closed. Would you like that one? It is a more romantic and tame form of the others of the sort.

I would, yes :) I have been role playing for about 5 years, but I know things might be different here. Starting with a tame rp might be a good way to lead me into it. And it'd be a good way to see if I can rp in a way that doesn't annoy you XD I don't do one liners, or I try not to, but I noticed some people make like, 5 paragraph responses. I hope I can develop my writing to do that :)

Back
Top Bottom