Unspecified Looking for rp partners, preferably female. (and free virtual chicken)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for rp partners, preferably female. (and free virtual chicken)

Adman

Serf
Local time
Today 5:01 PM
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Good day/night to all. I'm a relatively new writer in terms of experience (1 year). But am still eager and intrigued with roleplaying. I enjoy fantasy and action the most. Horror, mystery and romance following just behind I'm open to any type of OC aswell as NSFW(including graphic content, not just sexual) since the plot will will probably involve it

The premise: The plot takes place in the land of McDonald's. A mythical partially mapped land at the bottom of an even larger mysterious continent. The only two major kingdoms, Greilburg and Uberman. Settled close to the east/south coast of the land. Expansion of the kingdoms proves troublesome however, mostly due to the supernatural, physics breaking, typically aggressive nature of the unnatural wildlife aswell as more powerful sentient beings that have been inhabiting the land for far longer. This has made living there a challenge andblack struggle for those settled in both kingdoms. Reports of werewolves stalking the townsfolk, eclipses happening far too often, vampires abducting and feasting on people, succubi haunting peoples dreams and degrading citizens health, cults forming and plotting world dominating plans,

EVEN RANDOM GIANT CHICKENS

then there is your OC. Who woke up there mysteriously near one of the kingdoms. Unsure of what to do, this new world was there's to play with. Or is it the world playing with them?

Kinks: biting, sucking, licking etc. Domination, rough sex, soft sex, vanilla sex, chocolate sex, strawberry sex, BDSM, hickeys and other marks, degradation and praise, dirty talk, spanking, brat taming

Limits: scat,shit and piss. Feet, heavy abuse, incest, pedophilia you get the idea.

If this intrested you please yet me know! I also use discord if you prefer roleplaying there.

Have a goodie cookie🍪

Back
Top Bottom