Unspecified Looking for some action or adventure (FxF, MxF)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for some action or adventure (FxF, MxF)

Rainn

Serf
Local time
Today 12:07 PM
Alright, so I am new, and still settling in. So bear with me.
This is my first thread (besides the introduction one) so if I totally screwed this up, I apologize.

First thing you need to know is that I don't like role-plays that do not have action or adventure. 'College students find love' or similar role plays with similar vibes don't strike my fancy, they get boring for me. If that is what you came for, than I really am not the partner for you.
In real life, I'm a lesbian. I don't see myself dating a man, its just weird to me. However, in writing, I am whatever. Am I fine with doing a smut role play with a guy? Of course. I'm open to all genders when it comes to writing.

Guidelines/Things you need to know​
1. I tend to write 3-6 paragraphs. I would like my partner to as well.
2. My plot to smut ratio depends on the setting and story. Some will be about 70/30 while others can be about 80/20, and sometimes our story might just be one fuck filled delight and that's ok. I just don't want to do sex scenes every 5 seconds, there has to be a story.
3. The specific plots i am going to list aren't at all limitations. If you would like to change something about the plots or suggest an entirely new one, thats ok. These are just some ideas.
4. I reply once a day to every 2 days. I would like if my partner replied at least every 2 days.
5. I am not into BDSM, I'm into plots that might have violence and torture, just not in the bed. I'm not into humiliation, anything that belongs in the bathroom. I am into rough sex, of course, but not when it is so extreme it can be considered violent.
6. I use descriptions for my characters. Not pictures.
7. I write in third person, and I switch between past and present tense.

Plots/Pairings:
Some sort of Mafia pairing (I am craving this one and I am leaving this one vague because I would much like to discuss this one further)

An asylum setting (This was inspired after watching American Horror Story: Asylum). One of our characters are wrongly put into an asylum (this one being a lot like the one in American Horror story. Sick and violent) and the other character can be a doctor. Basically the doctor over time falls in love with the patient, and vice versa, and realizes that the job that they have is wrong. So over time, after a while in the asylum they escape. Or maybe both characters can be patients. I don't really care.

Spies. Two spies are sent out to their assignment (this can be for a real war, or a made up one.) They undergo challenging, life threatening circumstances, and through it all, they fall in love.

A Victorian setting. I don't care. Just anything Victorian.

Genres I am interested in if any of those didn't really strike your fancy:

Crime
Historical
Action
Adventure
Violent dramas

Back
Top Bottom