MxM Looking For Some Fun

Currently reading:
MxM Looking For Some Fun

mystery79

Count
Local time
Today 11:14 AM
Hello everyone. My name is mystery79. I am just looking for someone to role play with to pass the time when I can to fill in the boredom.

I like to do either MxM or MxF now but I don't play as F now sadly. I like to use anime as my way to show off what my character will be like now so I will use pictures and gifs on a normal basis. I don't mind it to be half story and half smut now but I like to build up to that if possible as I don't want to rush into it instantly.

Dos: -Friends to lovers -Sci-Fi -Fantasy -Slice of Life

Dont's: -Toilet smut -Heavy Gore -Violence - Strangulation For Fun

Ideas: I like to try to add a muscle guy into the story when I can. I can play as one or you like to play as one instead I be most greatful. I usually go for basic ideas like a new neighbor, a hitchhiker, meeting someone on vacation, or someone visiting your home like delivery person or house repair. I have one idea where you befriend one individual where you find out he is a reptoid (an alien lizard) living among with the other humans. I like the ideas of gods now like being a banished god or a god with amnesia stuck in the world of mortals from ancient history to the modern world now.

Fandoms: Hoping for someone who can play as either Iskandar (Fate Zero), Lancer (Fate Stay Night), or Archer (Fate Stay Night). Maybe one of these three servants is summoned but their master is killed by unknown servant and one of the three finds the first person to become his master even though your character knows nothing about this war. It can be either something simple like a friendship or it can become a relationship that slowly develops.

The role play we do doesn't have to be like an epic novel with extreme details and very long sentences. I prefer to do them in third person format if that is alright now. I am just looking for a few paragraphs that is all. If you have any ideas you want to share with me then please do as I love new ideas other than my own.

My work schedule is up and down so there be some days I be free and some I won't be. Life will get in the way for us all so we will respond back when we can. If you need to pause it or end that is fine with me but I am not into being ghosted or seen as a wild card to some so forgive me as I got enough of that in the past which ruined my creativity a bit.

PM me if you're interested and we will try to work on something together.

UPDATE: I am full of role plays at the moment but if anyone is interested I do what I can to assist with you but no promises.

Last edited:
Yes and no. I am doing some but some are busy with life so if you want to do something let me know.

Back
Top Bottom