Currently reading:
All Looking for some help with a bimbofication RP

Roxiefied

Serf
Local time
Today 5:35 AM
I'm looking for someone to help play out a bimbofication scenario. I'm not TOO picky, and will be open to lots of situations.

What I'm looking for:

-something somewhat lighthearted, at least at times.

-My character is bimbofied/will be bimbofied. Yours can be as well, or you can be the one bimbofying me, basically any character scenario works for me.

-the transformation to be somewhat magical in nature. Even something like a bimbofying pill is good since that's basically magic. Just no surgery or being probed and prodded etc. Sort of a bonus to this is extreme bondage isn't really my thing, it kinda ties into that same aversion to the more "realistic" bimbofication avenues. Light bondage could be okay though.

-Any level of story would be great! Want an eccentric plot where we take on the great bimbo authority together? Perfect! Want to skip all that and just get straight to the naughtier bits, that works too! I'm really flexible in this aspect.

-If you'd like to do something within a Fandom I can do that as well. some top ones that I could do would be something like: My Hero Academia, Attack On Titan, ATLA/Korra, Steven Universe, and others similar to anything mentioned.

Just DM me if you're interested, I'll be checking this thread a bunch in the next few hours.

Back
Top Bottom