MxM Looking for some PERSONA 5 fandom RPs!

Currently reading:
MxM Looking for some PERSONA 5 fandom RPs!

Sidhe

Serf
Local time
Today 5:56 AM
Pronouns
he/him
Hello friends! I almost never do fandom role-plays, but I've recently finished Persona 5 (and I'm only about 3 years late to the party, imagine that), and I'm feeling that post-'I've spent 200 hours of my life on this one thing and now it's over, what do?'-blues. I've tried my hand at writing some fic, but it's awful lonely, and I always have more fun brain-storming with someone else, so here I am!

I want to spend all my spare money feeding Yusuke.

I joined here a while ago, but tbh I forgot about the site. My bad. 8)''

NOTE:
I use Akira Kurusu instead of Ren Amamiya for Akiren because I like it better. If you're diametrically opposed to this though, I can run with Ren.

PAIRS
Bold indicates a character preference. The more asterisks (*), the more I want to write this pairing!

Yusuke/Akira *****
Ryuji/Akira ****
Akechi/Akira ***

IDEAS:
In general, I prefer AUs, but stories set well into the future from canon events are fine, too. College, post-college, whatever. Obviously, all the characters are to be aged up.

I have a few vague ideas for Yusuke/Akira and Ryuji/Akira (including a silly Stardew Valley AU), but I'm always, always open to brain storming. For Yusuke/Akira, I'd prefer to play Yusuke, but if for some reason you really want to, I'm down to play Akira as well! I have no preference for playing Ryuji or Akira.

As far as Akechi/Akira goes, I'm looking to do some angsty fix-it stories. I haven't played/read about P5R yet so I'm not sure what exactly they've done to expand on Akechi canonically, but I Love Him So Much so let's fix it ourselves!! Again, no character preference here. I'll play whoever you don't want to play.

I adore the rest of the cast* so I'd love to incorporate them into the story somehow as well. : ) Just as far as romance goes, I'm only interested in those three pairings.

* Except Mishima. Fuck Mishima.

ABOUT ME
I'm a 28 year old Canadian guy. I like house plants, sleeping, mushrooms, video games, and cats.

As far as role-playing goes...

Flexible:
I will write tops, bottoms, and verses; doms, subs, and switches. I ask that my partner is able to do the same. It's all right to have preferences, but at this point in my role-playing life I'm over being expected to play the domineering top all the time.

Erotic Stories:
Listen, I love writing sex scenes as much as the next guy, but first and foremost I'm here to write a story and develop characters! Light or heavy on the erotica, all is well so long as there's character development.

Patience:
I'm sporadic in my activity. Sometimes I hyper-focus on role-playing, other times my mind is preoccupied by other things. If you're looking for a partner who can reliably reply every day or even every week, I'm not the partner for you!

The Ghosting Issue:
Something that's always on everyone's minds when it comes to role-playing! I'm ghost/drop friendly. If you're not feeling it, that's fine. Obviously I would prefer if you let me know, but if you don't, it's water under the bridge.

I personally try my hardest to let my partners know if I'm not feeling it anymore, or have to drop for another reason, but thanks to my occasionally volatile mental health there have been times where I just drop off of the face of the earth entirely. Just being up front here. If this happens and I find myself unable to summon the energy to contact everyone individually, I try to post updates in my status.

Communication:
Tying into the above, I value open communication! If something's not going right, or you can't understand what I've written, or you want to ask any question at all, please don't hesitate to ask me. This should be fun for both of us. The one thing that I can't tolerate in a partner is passive-aggressiveness.

Writing Style:
As mentioned I do have a habit of writing longer posts, so if I do throw a 6+ paragraph reply out at you, please don't run away! I don't expect that much from my partners. All I ask is at least one meaty paragraph, and enough action to easily respond to. I only write in third person, but I'm happy to write in either past or present tense.

If you're curious, here's a sample of my writing:
As difficult as it was, Eden remained perfectly still as he waited for Dante to calm down. He wasn't sure how long it would take; Dante was so terribly unpredictable. If he didn't know any better, he would have wondered if all humans were like this - but Dante was the only human he had ever met that was this unsettled. From a research perspective, it would be a fascinating study on isolation.

But Dante was, first and foremost, his art, and Eden knew better than to treat him like some oddity to be studied. So he waited, hands firmly behind his back, until Dante finally muttered a response and unfurled himself from against the head board. "That's good to hear," he said with a smile, watching as the boy got up and walked to the door. He took that to mean he could remove his hands, but was still very careful in doing so. He put his hands on his lap, cautious, until he was told, rather impatiently, that it was time for breakfast.

Eden chuckled. "Yes, I suppose it is," he said, getting to his own feet. He yawned and stretched, rolling his neck as he suppressed a wince. It really wasn't good for his body to sleep in one position like that. Just as he stopped stretching, a rather pressing thought occurred to him; Dante had mentioned yesterday, much to Eden's horror, that he didn't eat food, rather being 'fed' nutrients via I.V., and was therefore less than receptive to the feast of human food he had brought as a gift. He figured it was worth a try to see if Dante would be willing to give it a shot now.

"Would you like to try the food I brought you, Dante?" Eden asked, his handsome face radiating hopefulness. "It's still good, you know."

And a sample of something more involved, if you're curious:
Relief washed over Deimos as David pushed open the door to the bath, but that relief was soon dominated by awe as he took in the human's marvelously naked musculature. He had gotten only a brief look at David's nude body before he delved into the bath, and had looked away so suddenly that the sight had barely imprinted into his mind... but now the man stood there smugly, with no modesty whatsoever, and Deimos, stunned into silence, could not look away.

The way David enunciated the word 'friends' made goose flesh blossom over Deimos's skin. It was almost a taunt, but to Deimos it represented a seductive, unspoken secret that only they shared, and that alone was exhilarating in its taboo. After a few painful, awkward seconds of silence, Deimos was finally able to tear his eyes away, his skin flushed from head to toe as cleared his throat.

"Please... come with me," he requested breathlessly, fighting to show even a modicum of confidence. He wasn't sure if he succeeded, but he did keep his head high and shoulders squared as he led David down the adjacent hall, deeper into the slave's quarters. There was a room there, one that slaves instinctively avoided due to it being used almost exclusively for punishment, that Deimos knew would be empty, and would remain empty for some time. It was also sound proof; lord forbid another vampire hear the cries of a human unduly punished.

The room was hidden behind a red door, warning all that may enter of its purpose. "Please do not be alarmed," Deimos said, glancing longingly over his shoulder at David. He paused for only a moment before pushing open the door, and hesitated again before pulling on a cord mounted on the wall beside them. With a flicker, dim lights illuminated the room, which was as red as the door that protected it, from floor to ceiling.

When Erebus had this room built, he dictated that he wanted the mere sight of it to strike terror into the hearts of all slaves who might find themselves so unlucky as to find themselves inside of it. The walls, floors, the tapestry: all were rich shades of crimson, designed to rouse the senses, to provoke panic and agitation – and stimulate insatiable hunger in all vampires that entered. Erebus also considered himself too cultured to have a torture room so obvious in its purpose, and so the room, at first glance, almost seemed like it could be the bed chambers of a particularly demented vampire.

Deimos supposed that was rather fitting, given what he had brought David here to do.

It was the various displays of well-crafted and often intricate tools and restraints that gave away the room's true purpose. Whips of various sizes and designs, gleaming metal cuffs and restraints, leather masks designed to blind, restrict, and in cases even suffocate – all these and more were mounted prominently on walls and encased in crystal armoires. Hidden away in trunks were the true torture tools, ones that even Deimos could not dare to look at; pliers to cruelly remove teeth and nails, brands to mark and punish slaves who dared try and escape, and other instruments the fair vampire refused to learn the purpose of.

"I know the room is garish," Deimos rushed to explain, "but I promise I do not wish to hurt you here." He toyed nervously with the collar of his coat as he latched the door behind them, heart hammering in his chest. He turned around, then, backing up so David could see his face and know he meant no harm, and remained facing him even as he walked towards the large bed, dressed down with expensive black sheets and sheltered by a deep ruby canopy. He only looked away in order to run his fingers over one of the silver restraints mounted on the wall. He would never use one of these on a human, no matter how his father commanded him to, but that wasn't to say it had never crossed his mind to use them at all.

On the contrary, Deimos wished all of the instruments on display in this room to be used on him.

Wish a sigh, Deimos pulled his hand away. Summoning all of his confidence, he looked David in the eye, and pulled loose the velvet sash of his coat, allowing it to fall open and reveal the provocative finery he had so lovingly dolled himself up in.

"This is who I am," he said, his voice quivering as he shrugged off the coat, letting it drop onto the floor. He now could not bear to watch David as he put himself on display; he did not know if he could survive any revulsion in the human's eyes. "Are you disgusted?" his voice was breathless as he asked the question. The pallor of his unblemished skin stood out in arresting contrast against the crimson walls. "To see a vampire so depraved? And a man, no less?"

Limits:
My only hard limits are toilet play, DDLG/age play, m-preg, and cross-gen incest. And, y'know, the stuff that isn't allowed on this forum anyway lol. You can find my F-list here.
Laidback:
I don't take role-playing seriously! It's just a fun lil hobby. I don't expect perfection from you and I'd appreciate it if you don't expect it from me, either. I love being able to banter and have fun with my partners. It's no fun if we're serious all the time. D:

Forums:
I only role-play on the forums, not through PMs or off-site. Sorry if this is a deal breaker for you, but I'm uncomfortable role-playing any other way, because my brain is weird and PMs make me antsy.

Last edited:
I've been after a pretty laid-back Stardew story for a good while, but haven't had the right venue to play it in.

Back
Top Bottom