- Local time
- Yesterday 11:13 PM
- Messages
- 100
- Pronouns
- They/Them
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
I'm DinkyRat (you can also call me Noodle), and I've been writing fan fiction on Ao3 on and off for close to eight years, across a variety of genres.
How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
My replies tend to be a bit shorter, about 1-2 paragraphs unless the situation calls for a longer response, since I'm not too big on flowery descriptions and I want to give my partners space to respond to my characters. I'm pretty free most days of the week, so I can usually respond as soon as I know how I want to continue the RP.
What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
Descriptions of gore and violence is a-okay for me as long as it makes sense for the plot and characters. My only trigger is domestic abuse.
This is a request for a Warring States Period RP, so things may get a bit dark and violent.
Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
I do, but I'm not sure how awkward it'd be with an rp partner. I'm a chronically online fujoushi so I'm pretty liberal with kinks lmao. If the story comes to it, we can discuss kinks and limits then.
Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
Yes. I'll come with a fandom list... sometime. Eventually. I'm currently obsessed with Naruto lore (love-hate), Kaiju No. 8, Link Click, Mob Psycho 100, Twisted Wonderland, Zenless Zone Zero, and Milky Subway.
Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
Tobirama with either Madara, Izuna, or Hikaku, and I'm fine with playing any of those characters, as well as side characters for the plot.
Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
Not really, but I do have preferences. I also get inspired by a lot of fanfiction, so if you're familiar with Naruto WSP Ao3 fanon, that's a plus. It can also be an AU, if you'd like - royalty, college, mythology, etc.
Any additional notes you want to add?
Communication is sexy!! I'm pretty difficult to offend, so I prefer my partner to bring up any issues, ideas, or suggestions without beating around the bush or going in circles to be polite. It also makes me anxious if you're anxious! We don't know e/o irl, so even if it gets bad enough bridges to be burnt it's only one virtual bridge with no real consequences ^^
Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have!
I'm DinkyRat (you can also call me Noodle), and I've been writing fan fiction on Ao3 on and off for close to eight years, across a variety of genres.
How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
My replies tend to be a bit shorter, about 1-2 paragraphs unless the situation calls for a longer response, since I'm not too big on flowery descriptions and I want to give my partners space to respond to my characters. I'm pretty free most days of the week, so I can usually respond as soon as I know how I want to continue the RP.
What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
Descriptions of gore and violence is a-okay for me as long as it makes sense for the plot and characters. My only trigger is domestic abuse.
This is a request for a Warring States Period RP, so things may get a bit dark and violent.
Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
I do, but I'm not sure how awkward it'd be with an rp partner. I'm a chronically online fujoushi so I'm pretty liberal with kinks lmao. If the story comes to it, we can discuss kinks and limits then.
Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
Yes. I'll come with a fandom list... sometime. Eventually. I'm currently obsessed with Naruto lore (love-hate), Kaiju No. 8, Link Click, Mob Psycho 100, Twisted Wonderland, Zenless Zone Zero, and Milky Subway.
Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
Tobirama with either Madara, Izuna, or Hikaku, and I'm fine with playing any of those characters, as well as side characters for the plot.
Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
Not really, but I do have preferences. I also get inspired by a lot of fanfiction, so if you're familiar with Naruto WSP Ao3 fanon, that's a plus. It can also be an AU, if you'd like - royalty, college, mythology, etc.
Any additional notes you want to add?
Communication is sexy!! I'm pretty difficult to offend, so I prefer my partner to bring up any issues, ideas, or suggestions without beating around the bush or going in circles to be polite. It also makes me anxious if you're anxious! We don't know e/o irl, so even if it gets bad enough bridges to be burnt it's only one virtual bridge with no real consequences ^^
Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have!

