Looking for someone to make a plot with/ Roleplay with (Possibly Darker themes)

Currently reading:
Looking for someone to make a plot with/ Roleplay with (Possibly Darker themes)

Nixton

Just your typical everyday Dumbass Fairy
Local time
Today 12:11 PM
I'll start with a bit about me:

*I've been roleplaying for 3+ years so I'm still fairly new. I do my best to be detailed and grammatically correct in the responses but I'm not perfect so mistakes will most likely be made.
*I prefer to do MxM pairing but if the plot is interesting enough I'll do MxF or FxF.
*I prefer to only play one character but if you want to do a plot with say three characters and you offer to play two of them I'm fine with that. For me roleplaying with more than one character gets difficult and makes it so my responses aren't as good.
*I really love more darker/gory plots but a roleplay doesn't have to fall under these categories for me to like it.

Here's a few simple plots I have in mind:
-Omegaverse
-Literally anything with an extremely possessive character or two

Note: I have a few more in mind but these are the ones I really want to do as of now. (The list will be updated as time goes on.)

--------------------------
Please private message me if you are interested. My goal for this thread is to find people who are willing to help me build up a plot then roleplay it.

Note: If you have a plot you're dying to do hit me up! Even if it doesn't fall in the list of plots I have listed if I'm interested I'll let you know. Plus im always interested in trying new things.
-Nyx

Back
Top Bottom