Unspecified Looking for someone.

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for someone.

Nocturne Lucis

Dubious Consent
Local time
Today 6:41 PM
This is Lucis speaking. The supreme one is looking for a willing victim to consent to his myriad of ideas.

Anyhow, I am interested in finding a decent partner for story concepts that has been brewing in my mind for weeks now. I am interested in fantasy, real life, horror, suspense, action, adventure and drama even anime based if you are willing.

I enjoy story and character building above all else. I am free all day for future months. Because summer break is starting here in my time zone.

I am open for MXM, FXM and gender queer themes. As long as it doesn't become a romantic subplot. In my humble opinion, romance is infinitely more pleasing when it's not the focus of a story.

I am eager to work with someone to tell and share stories that can make you cry, laugh and snarl (if you're into that) all at the same time.

Concepts I have of are
- A planet literally split with two opposing forces. A nation in the middle is being bomboarded in all sides.
- A hidden collossal bunker that was kept secret under a partially working magical mine .
- A full virtual world where smut and perverse content is all abound.
- An idol based world where the supernatural are more animalistic, borderline surroundibg a metropolis.
- Etc.

So the golden question, Anyone up for volunteering?

Back
Top Bottom