Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for trans/queer based roleplay

InkandBone

Serf
Local time
Today 5:25 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I have been writing for a long time but took a break from written roleplay when life got busy and am so happy to be back and find many creative ventures.
I don't have many regulations or even much of a plan for this roleplay. I mainly know that I want it to be a queer romance story but can also be full of action or even horror. I know I want the main character to represent a trans man.
The reason for this is, as a trans man myself who is learning to become more comfortable with himself, I love being the Representation I want to see in stories.

I am not looking for any specific gender. Another trans character would be heavily preferred trans masc, trans femme, non binary anywhere on this very wide spectrum.
It also will not be all about the identity, I suppose the identity is more important if it's romance centered.

I enjoy many genres romance, horror, sci fi, thriller, etc
I am okay with Gore, smut, kink, and am into pretty heavy kink but prefer it not be my first roleplay after having such a long break from doing this.

If Any of this seems mildly interesting I would love to hear from you. The field is wide open and I don't have much of a layout yet but would love and enjoy the idea and world building as.much as the roleplay itself.
I look forward to talking to you soon!
-InkandBone

Back
Top Bottom