Currently reading:
All Looking to Build Character Relationships - romantic or otherwise

_Skylark_

Trying Her Best!
Local time
Tomorrow 2:12 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi there. I'm Sky, and I'm a bit out of practice, but I'm a semi-lit to lit multi-paragraph RPer. I'm a woman myself, but all of my characters are either male or male-presenting. Some of them are open for MxM and MxNB pairings, it'll say in their bios. I'm open to use any of my three, depending on who you plan to use for your character. Happy to discuss.

Plots can be decided between us, left up to you, or we can just see where it goes. Not too bothered unless you have any ideas you want to use for your chara.

Ideally, I would prefer something like a slow burn. I don't mind starting as enemies, strangers, whatever - and modern day is preferred but any genre is fine, so we can discuss. I'm easy for 1x1 or group RP, too.

My only real 'no' is NSFW, as it makes me uncomfortable, which is why I'm posting here - otherwise, ask me and I'll likely be open to stuff. Nothing underage, either.

I try to keep up with replies and usually do multiple paragraphs as part of it, though I like to match length. Gore, violence, etc. doesn't bother me and I'm not squeamish unless it's noncon. I also write a lot of darker themes including abuse, addiction, suicidal ideation, etc. so please let me know beforehand if you're uncomfortable with any of this stuff.

I do not write fandom chars or things set in fandom universes. I might be open to anthro/furry RP, though ideally human is preferred.

Just wanted to see if there's interest :)

Back
Top Bottom