Currently reading:
MxF Looking To Roleplay

SomethingBurgundy

Void Peasant
Local time
Today 3:06 PM
Hello, my nickname is Burgundy, and I am on the search for a new roleplay partner. I am a 20 year old man living in the PST timezone, and my hobbies are writing, drawing, and playing video games. I have a couple years of experience under my belt, and I usually reply in a paragraph format, in third person and past tense. My preferred genres are urban fantasy, science fantasy, action, adventure, and general lightheartedness. I cannot deal with hard subjects such as realistic drama, gore, things of that nature, as I have a fragile mind that cant be around anything serious or dark (sorry about that). I also will not roleplay smut, as I don't feel comfortable writing smut with someone else. I don't write roleplay based on fandoms, but stories I'd like to emulate are homestuck, kingdom hearts and dragonball.

What I'm looking for in a partner is:
-Someone who is online most of the day. I'm online pretty much all day, and itd be nice to message someone who's on as much as me
-Someone who is creative, and willing to put in the same effort I put into the story
-Someone who is open to becoming friends. I would like to chat OOC, so we could get to know each other better

Thank you for reading my post, and I hope that we'll be chatting more via PMs or the comments. I hope you have a good day!

PLOT IDEA 1: You are a college student working in getting your degree in (you can choose what). You aren't really social, since most of your time is spent working and studying, until one day, you come across a strange being in the middle of a park close by to the college. This being is Zwyk, and he has come from a realm far from yours in the search for a "special one". What does that mean? Even he doesn't know, but hes convinced that you're the special one hes looking for, and he wont take no for an answer. Where will he take you? What will you two do together? Find out next time on Zwyk Chronicles!

Last edited:
Hi, i'm interested in your rp plot. If you want, i could send you a pm.
You can send a PM if you like, though do be warned I'm already doing that plot with someone. If you want, we could make up an rp together that we'd both enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom