Currently reading:
MxM Looking to roleplay

Skattered

Sketch
Local time
Today 7:09 AM
Pronouns
She/They
(This is a request thread template designed to help less experienced users more clearly organize ideas. It is not mandatory to use and can be deleted or edited at your leisure. For general tips on creating a request thread, please see this guide.)

You are currently posting in Men Seeking Adventure—this forum is usually used for people who primarily play male characters. Use your thread prefix to indicate what pairing preferences you have (if any)

MxF is cool, but MxM are easier for me to write, however I don't mind either.

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

I have been writing for two years now, progressing quite a bit every few months. So far I can only write 800-1k words a reply, and I try to be very literate, however I know I am not the best at that. I enjoy writing about werewolves, especially Apocalypse stories, canines, any horror thing really.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

So far I can only write 800-1k words a reply, and I try to be very literate, however I know I am not the best at that. I usually need half A day to a full day to complete my reply If it's longer then 500 words.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

If the other is comfortable with it I can be very gory, but I can also not be if asked. I am not the best at violence, but I do enjoy writing about it.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

I don't entirely like writing smuts, but I will if I need to. I won't be very literate about it though.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

Not usually, but I have wrote about ninjago, and The Walking Dead Game oneshots before.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

No, open to anything really.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

A few. Pm me if you'd like to see them though.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)

Yes, one of these.
Kine (26), Zavior (22), Noi (21)

Any additional notes you want to add?
Nope.

Back
Top Bottom