Lore's Potion's, Poultices, Potters and More

Currently reading:
Lore's Potion's, Poultices, Potters and More

Lore N. Fables

Demigod
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 5:18 PM
Every town, city, or village oftentimes will have an apothecary of some sort, either locally, for the Royal families, or an old crone that many accuse of being a witch and will only go to when in dire need. At Lore's Potion's, Poultices, Potters, and More, there is discretion in matters of potions purchases. Just like your modern day H.E.P.A that keeps the traps shut of prying eyes into the affairs and needs of others. Have an itch that needs a good scratching or the right poultice in order to aid in some sort of relief?

^I chuckled when I wrote that, but it was meant to be funny, not creepy...lol
~~ This is just a test to see if I can manage to take this more seriously. I just thought the idea of a potion shop, be it whichever one, would make sense, with a tavern, clerical branch and several other things established, I thought, why not. I have a picture and am working on a description of the little shop if this is even allowed.. O.O be well, Dwellers <3 ~~

Late evening, close to the apothecary's closing time...

The doors creaked open, and a cloaked figure walked into the shop, furtively glancing back out, to make sure they weren't followed. Vaguely female-looking, even if the contours were heavily distorted by the thick cloak. Under the black hood, one could just spot a pair of scowling dark brown eyes, below a mop of crimson hair. A great deal of pain evident in them, as the hood dropped, revealing a nasty rot-scar across the young woman's neck. The way the rot seemed to be slowly spreading from the scar... she must have ran afoul of a necromantic-based spell, or a particularly insidious magical trap.

Salome Jens (picture on the first page of the Guild thread).

"Any---*cough*--- anyone in?" - the woman called out softly, and a bit hoarsely, but her tone broke halfway through, with a wet-sounding cough. The rot was already doing a number on her throat, and beginning to infect her lungs.

The way she was wheezing with each breath, would be further evidence of that. She leaned on the counter, stumbling briefly.

Back
Top Bottom