All Lost in time and space, endless drifting in a far off place. [LGBT friendly, OCxOC plots]

Currently reading:
All Lost in time and space, endless drifting in a far off place. [LGBT friendly, OCxOC plots]

Cozy

Knight
Local time
Today 2:03 PM
Hey folks!

I've been wanting to write one of my original characters (an elusive and largely unknown type of alien who is named 'Lavender') for a while, and having spent some time thinking of a fair few plots to introduce you to, I'm finally here to share them.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Before I delve into plots though, I have a few things I'd like for any rp partner to bare in mind:

— I work and am a student, therefore my schedule can be very unpredictable as I'm mostly busy and RPing will take a backseat to that, but I'll do my best to give you a head's up if times start getting too busy. My replies can be between a few hours to every couple of days to a couple of weeks.

— I'm more than happy to rp 18+ themes, I'll go into gore/body horror and horror/darker themed stories in general with limitations that I'll discuss with you if you want to go down that route and I'm very into smut but again, I will draw my limits and shut down anything that bothers me or makes me uncomfortable. We can go more into detail with anything plot-wise later on.

— Speaking of, I'm so here for communication! It's so important. If you have any queries or questions/concerns or ideas about the plot and where it could lead then please spill the beans! I'm all ears.

— I usually write three paragraphs or more (maybe with some sentences scattered between for effect) in one reply. I'll write a lot more depending on how into the story I am or how fast the pace is moving, and I'd appreciate 2-3 paragraphs at least from a partner too, though again I understand it depends on the flow.

— I am heavily Dyspraxic, and while I'm generally good at spelling and grammar, there may be a few mistakes due to this per reply, but I'll work to correct them if I ever notice them.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Getting back to the plots, with all of these ideas there are many options available to whatever would suit your own character. I'm also very willing to open them to many different genres or to put a spin on them, and I'm more than happy for them to go in a nsfw direction. MC has a very strong preference for men over women, but I think he'd be open to an MxF relationship if a woman really makes an impact on him, gives him a chance to warm up to her (slow-burn) or catches his eye.

Please read this small bio for my OC Lavender before accepting any of these.

Here's the plots I had in mind, with a * for how much I'd be interested in exploring them:

YC is a shining new Scientific Researcher/Janitor/Volunteer/Uni Student visiting or working at a scientific research facility, where they have discovered MC at the downfall of his abilities turning against him, which subsequently lead to his capture. Now confined in a laboratory, YC either accidentally comes across/sneaks in to see what's behind this top secret coverup or has been hired to help learn more about him. What will your character do? Save him in a great escape right off of the bat, gain his trust and turn on your fellow colleagues to experience the adventure of a lifetime, it give over to science and study him? Surprise me! It's all up to you.

Alien x Survivor ***

I have several ideas for this, feel free to choose what would work best with your OC or which ever sparks your interest! Either way you can play a human or a supernatural/fantastical/alien race of your choosing.

YC has been chosen to embark on a dangerous mission to another world in the name of adventure and discovery (or possibly something far more dire). This, however, doesn't quite go to plan as your ship malfunctions and is forced to crash-land in a harsh, whimsical and uncharted world where MC happens to find you either in the wreckage or trying to make it on your own.

Does your character try to find/build a way back home? Do they complete their mission? Or are they content to adventure to their heart's desire?

YC has been meddling with magic (high-fantasy) or just has some interest in the supernatural/extraterrestrial (low-fantasy), and has accidentally opened up a portal to another world. This goes horribly wrong, leading to a bad landing on a planet completely out of your depth and understanding. Luckily for you, MC just happens to be around to save you and teach you how to survive in this wondrous new land.

Does your character try to find/build a way home? Or are they content to adventure to their heart's desire?

(Optional for a YC to be a supernatural creature, depending on what kinda world you had in mind?) *

Very much playing with the 'Hurt/Comfort' trope at first, where, after something goes terribly wrong in another universe, Lavender is forced to 'leap' into another universe in order to escape. YC is going about their business late at night when a portal suddenly opens and spits him out, closing immediately behind him. Injured and lost with little knowledge of the world he's found himself in, will YC take him under their wing? We can add way more to a plot that this simple one at first glance, and I'm happy to move it forward into something more adventurous or interesting.

Alien x ???

Surprise me! Do you have a plot you've been dying to explore? Give me a DM and I'll listen to what you have in mind.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read these, I hope we can have an adventure soon! DM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom