Speed: 30

Skills:
Acrobatics (P): +6
Arcana: +0
Athletics (P): +3
Perception (P): +4
Stealth (P): +6

Proficiencies:
Shortsword, Simple Weapons, Alchemist's Supplies, Navigator's Tools, Vehicles (Water)

Languages:
Common, Halfling

Class Features
Unarmored Defense
While not wearing armor and not using a shield, your AC equals 10 + DEX modifier + WIS modifier.

Martial Art
While you are unarmed or wielding only monk weapons and you aren't wearing armor or wielding a shield, you can use DEX instead of STR for the attack and damage rolls, you can roll your Martial Arts damage die in place of the normal damage, and when you use the Attack action on your turn, you can make one unarmed strike as a bonus action.

Unarmed Strike: 1 Bonus Action

Racial Traits:
  • Lucky - When you roll a 1 on the d20 for an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll.
  • Brave - You have advantage on saving throws against being frightened.
  • Halfling Nimbleness - You can move through the space of any creature that is of a size larger than yours.
  • Stout Resilience - You have advantage on saving throws against poison, and you have resistance against poison damage.

Background: Sailor

Personality: To me, a tavern brawl is a nice way to get to know a new city. My friends know they can rely on me, no matter what.
Ideal: Mastery. I'm a predator, and the other ships on the sea are my prey. (Evil)
Bond: I'll always remember my first ship.
Flaw: I can't help but pocket loose coins and other trinkets I come across.

Equipment:
Prison Rags, Manacles

Attacks:
Unarmed +6 to hit, 1d4+5 damage.

Description:
ALIGNMENT: Neutral Evil
SIZE: Small
HEIGHT: 2'11"
WEIGHT: 43lb
EYES: Hazel
HAIR: Sandy Brown and short
SKIN: Tan
FAITH: None

Backstory:
Garth lived with his family in a coastal village for most of his childhood with his family and extended family, as halfings tend to do. One Autumn day he the village was attacked by pirates seeking slaves and provisions from the defenseless town. The pirates noticed his quick wits and nimble fingers, and rather than sell him off with the other captives they kept him on to run the rigging. He spent four years under that flag before the ship was sunk by a naval frigate. Garth's small size helped him avoid notice and he escaped on a floating piece of debris. When he finally mad it to land he was lost and confused. Knowing nothing else he returned to the life of a pirate, where he's been on and off countless ships.
Now you would think a pirate would be enough to for execution, but that wasn't what finally stuck. One evening at some tavern in some port city (they all blend together eventually), he overheard a voice he recognized. The man who had bought the slaves from his original captors. In a fit of rage and vengeance he bashed the mans skull to a bloody pulp with his bare hands. Turns out, murdering a nobleman in front of countless witnesses is a good way to get you arrested.

Last edited:
Nikita_the_Tall (Female Dark Elf [Drow] Bard Level 1)
upload_2018-10-15_10-34-5.png

Strength
: 9 -1 Save: -1
Dexterity: 17 +3 Save: +5
Constitution: 11 +0 Save: +0
Intelligence: 13 +1 Save: +1
Wisdom: 10 +0 Save: +0
Charisma: 16 +31 Save: +5

HP: 8
AC: 14
Initiative: +3
Speed: 30

Acrobatics (P): +5
Animal Handling: +0
Arcana: +1
Athletics: -1
Deception (P): +5
History: +1
Insight: +0
Intimidation: +3
Investigation: +1
Medicine (P): +2
Nature: +1
Perception (P): +2
Performance (P): +5
Persuasion: +3
Religion: +1
Sleight of Hand: +3
Stealth (P): +5
Survival: +0

Light Armor
Crossbow
Hand
Longsword
Rapier
Shortsword
Simple Weapons
Disguise Kit
Drum
Flute
Lute
Viol

Common
Elvish

Spellcasting PHB 52
You can cast known bard spells using CHA as your spellcasting modifier (Spell DC 13, Spell Attack +5) and known bard spells as rituals if they have the ritual tag. You can use a musical instrument as a spellcasting focus.

Bardic Inspiration d6 PHB 53
As a bonus action, a creature (other than you) within 60 ft. that can hear you gains an inspiration die (1d6). For 10 minutes, the creature can add it to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw. This can be added after seeing the roll, but before knowing the outcome.
Bardic Inspiration: 1 Bonus Action

Keen Senses PHB 23
You have proficiency in the Perception skill.

Fey Ancestry PHB 23
You have advantage on saves against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.

Trance PHB 23
You don't need to sleep, but meditate semiconsciously for 4 hours a day. While meditating, you can dream after a fashion; such dreams are actually mental exercises that have become reflexive through years of practice. After resting in this way, you gain the same benefit that a human does from 8 hours of sleep.

Superior Darkvision PHB 24
You can see in darkness (shades of gray) up to 120 ft.

Sunlight Sensitivity PHB 24
You have disadvantage on attack rolls and on Perception checks that rely on sight when you, your target, or whatever you are trying to perceive is in direct sunlight.

Drow Magic PHB 24
You know the dancing lights cantrip. [3rd] You can cast faerie fire once per long rest. [5th] You can cast the darkness spell once per long rest. CHA is your spellcasting ability.
Dancing Lights(Cantrip)

Drow Weapon Training PHB 24
You have proficiency with rapiers, shortswords, and hand crossbows.

Entertainer
Feature: By Popular Demand
You can always find a place to perform, usually in an inn or tavern but possibly with a circus, at a theater, or even in a noble's court. At such a place, you receive free lodging and food of a modest or comfortable standard (depending on the quality of the establishment), as long as you perform each night. In addition, your performance makes you something of a local figure. When strangers recognize you in a town where you have performed, they typically take a liking to you.

Traits
I know a story relevant to almost every situation.
Nobody stays angry at me or around me for long, since I can defuse any amount of tension.

Ideals
Beauty. When I perform, I make the world better than it was. (Good)

Bonds
My instrument is my most treasured possession, and it reminds me of someone I love.

Flaws
A scandal prevents me from ever going home again. That kind of trouble seems to follow me around.

Backpack
Bedroll
Candle
Clothes
Costume
Dagger
Disguise Kit
Leather
Lute
Rapier
Rations (1 day)
Viol
Waterskin

Unarmed Strike 5ft Reach +1

ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Neutral
SIZE: Medium
HEIGHT: 6'0"
WEIGHT: 117lb
EYES: Black
HAIR: White
SKIN: Light Grey

Last edited:
Krysnis Caebrek ( Female Hill Dwarf Druid Level 1)

EC13FAD4-00BD-490E-A80C-B6EBF892AC3B.jpeg

Strength: 14 + 2 Save: +2
Dexterity: 10 + 0 Save: +o
Constitution: 18 + 4 Save: + 4
Intelligence: 13 + 1 Save: + 3
Wisdom: 18 + 4 Save: + 6
Charisma: 11 + 0 Save: + 0

HP: 13
AC: 13
Initiative: +0
Speed: 25 mph

Skills:
Acrobatics: +0
Animal Handling : +4
Arcana: +1
Athletics (P): +4
Deception: +0
History: +1
Insight: +4
Intimidation: +0
Investigation: +1
Medicine: +4
Nature (P): +3
Perception : +4
Performance: +0
Persuasion: +0
Religion: +1
Sleight of Hand: +0
Stealth (P): +0
Survival (P): +6

Proficiencies:
Light armor, medium armor, shields, battle axe, handaxe, light hammer, war hammer, scimitar, quarterstaff, flute, herbalism kit, smith's tools

Languages:
Common, Druidic

Class Features
Druidic. PHB 66
You know Druidic, the secret language of druids.

Spellcasting. PHB 66
You can cast prepared Druidic spells using WIS as your spell casting modifier (Spell DC 14, Spell Attack +6) and prepared Druid spells as rituals if they have the ritual tag. You can use a Druidic focus as a spellcasting focus.

Racial Traits:
  • Dark Vision - You can see in darkness (shades of gray) up to 60 ft.
  • Dwarves Resilience - You have advantage on saves against poison and resistance against poison damage
  • Dwarves Combat Training - You have proficiency with the battle axe, handaxe, light hammer, and warhammer
  • Tool Proficiency - You gain proficiency with smith's tools
  • Stonecunning - Whenever you make an intelligence (history) check related to the origin of stonework, you are considered proficient in the History skill and add double your proficiency bonus to the check.
  • Dwarves Toughness - Your hit point maximum increases by 1, and it increases by 1 every time you gain a level.

Background:
Outlander- Feature: Wanderer
-You have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.

Personality:
I feel far more comfortable around animals than people
I place no stock in wealthy or well-mannered folk. Money and manners won't save you from a hungry owlbearer.
Ideal:
Nature. The natural world is more important than all the constructs of civilization. (Neutral)
Bond: An injury to the unspoiled wilderness of my home is an injury to me
Flaw: I am slow to trust members of other races, tribes, and societies

Equipment:
Backpack, bedroll, clothes, hunting trap, leather, mess kit, rations (1 day) , Hempen and rope (50 ft), scimitar, shield, staff, tinderbox, torch, waterskin, yew wand

Attacks:
Unarmed Strike 5 ft reach +4 hit, 3 damage

Description:
ALIGNMENT: Neutral
SIZE: Medium
HEIGHT: 4'3"
WEIGHT: 140
EYES: Green
HAIR: Red
SKIN: Light

Last edited:
Daphiwyn "Lucky" Carceli Luckquest
7ca6d68b9efc289566bd9b83c62d8f9a_zpsxl7v2umt.jpg

Strength: 8 -1 Save: -1
Dexterity: 15 +2 Save: +2
Constitution: 15 +2 Save: +4
Intelligence: 13 +1 Save: +1
Wisdom: 11 +0 Save: +0
Charisma: 17 +3 Save: +5

HP: 8
AC: 11
Initiative: +1
Speed: 25

Skills:
Acrobatics +1
Animal Handling +0
Arcana +5
Athletics -1
Deception +5
History +5
Insight +0
Intimidation +3
Investigation +3
Medicine +0

Nature +3
Perception +0
Performance +3
Persuasion +5
Religion +3
Sleight of Hand +1
Stealth +1
Survival +0

Proficiencies:
Crossbow, Light, Dagger, Dart, Quarterstaff, Sling

Languages:
Celestial, Common, Gnomish, Primordial

Class Features:

Spellcasting:
You can cast known sorcerer spells using CHA as your spellcasting modifier (Spell DC 13, Spell Attack +5). You can use an arcane focus as a spellcasting focus.

Sorcerous Origin:
Divine Soul

Divine Magic:
You can learn or replace a sorcerer cantrip or a sorcerer spell of 1st level or higher from the cleric spell list or the sorcerer spell list. You also learn an additional spell based on your chosen affinity.

Neutrality:
Protection from Evil and Good

Favored by the Gods:
Once per short rest, if you fail a saving throw or miss with an attack roll, you can roll 2d4 and add it to the total, possibly changing the outcome.

Racial Traits:
Darkvision:
You can see in darkness (shades of gray) up to 60 ft.

Gnome Cunning:

You have advantage on all Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma saving throws against magic.

Natural Illusionist:
You know the minor illusion cantrip. INT is your spellcasting ability for it.

Speak with Small Beasts:
You can communicate simple ideas with Small or smaller beasts.

Background: Sage

Personality:
There's nothing I like more than a good mystery.
I'm convinced that people are always trying to steal my secrets.

Ideal: Knowledge. The path to power and self-improvement is through knowledge. (Neutral)

Bonds:
I've been searching my whole life for the answer to a certain question.

Flaws: I am easily distracted by the promise of information.

Equipemnt:
Backpack, Bedroll, Dagger x2, Mess Kit, Rations (1 day), Rope, Hempen (50 feet), Sling, Staff, Tinderbox, Torch, Waterskin

Attacks:
Dagger +3 to hit, 1d4+1
Sling +3 to hit, 1d4+1
Fire Bolt +5 to hit, 1d10
Unarmed Strike +1 to hit

Description:
Alignment: Neutral
Size: Small
Height: 2'4"
Weight: 23lb
Eeys: Gold
Hair: Teal
Skin: Ash brown
Faith: None

Backstory:
Forest gnomes are known for being reclusive and shy- comfortable in their ancient habits and hidden homes. Yet once a century or so, a 'Daphiwyn' is born into their society, much to general pupulation's dismay. The 'Daphiwyns' are worryingly curious and horrifyingly adventurous. They speak louder than a whisper, ask questions that need no answers and climb the highest trees for no other reason other than to see the view. It was on one such expedition that Daphiwyn slipped on a branch and consiquently began the decent to her apparent death when, curiously enough, a massive gust of wind emmitted from her very core and broke her fall at the last second. While she escaped with her life, the powerful wind unfortunately knocked down two ancient trees in the nearby vicinity. This caused quite an uproar in her tribe and eventually Daphiwyn was voted to be shunned from the community on the grounds of posing a threat to the precious nature in their habitat. Thus, Daphiwyn began her journey to the outer world. She was overcome with the foreign feeling of bitterness and knew it was not directed at her family in the forest, but rather, at this strange power she suddenly found herself with. While she felt fortunate to have survived her fall, the following consequences had been nothing but bad luck. And the bad luck seemed to stick with her. She walked into puddles in a heatwave, was stepped on by people three times her size, misplaced many precious belongings and never seemed to get a room for the night when it happened to be raining. It wasn't long before she became obsessed with the idea that she was cursed with bad luck and began her research. Now, forty years later, Daphiwyn- who now insits on being referred to as "Lucky" in hopes of bringing good luck- is convinced she was cursed by a divine being she calls "Lady Luck". She has made it her lifetime goal to find a way to reach out to the Lady and give her a piece of her mind.

Last edited:
Nikita Initiative: +3

[Dice]1d20[/Dice]

Total: 9

Nikita Attack: +5
[Dice]1d20[/Dice]

Total: 10

Last edited:
Nikita Damage: +3
[Dice]1d8[/Dice]

Total: 7

Back