MxF Love is all I need, nothing is all I have

Currently reading:
MxF Love is all I need, nothing is all I have

Lystus

Knight
Local time
Today 9:33 PM
Welcome,
I am Lystus. I am searching for someone I can roleplay for a long term with. I would like to write with someone, who wants to build a relationship over time. I dont like to write with many people. I just want to find one girl, who can I give me everything I am searching for, I want to give her all the time and attention she needs, I want to live with her in our world. All I need her words, her love, just her. I want to be captured by her words, so I cant think about anything else.

Now a little bit to my person. I am very new to roleplaying, I have never done it before. I want to do it now, because I dont want to think about my real life, I need to escape from it. I might need you to be a little patience with me, because of my inexperience. I hope we can just do whatever we feel like to.
My character would be very alike with my own personality, because I like to imagine I would be in his shoes. My character is very shy, he would never try to talk to a girl or to anyone at all. That is the reason why he doesnt have any friends. I have a small description of my character so you can imagine how he looks like.

Name: Lystus Tom
Nickname: Lys
Sex: Male
Place of Birth: HCM City, Vietnam
Birthday: April 1
Ethnicity: Asian
Sexual Orientation: Straigth
Social status: unpoppular
Relationship Status: Single
Body Build: Athletic
Height: 178cm
Weight: 65kg
Skin color: Warm ivory
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Brown
Distinguishing Features: Scar on forehead
Dislike: Cheese, sport, etc.
Color: Red/Blue
Season: Winter

I like genre like romance, fantasy and vanilla. I know this might be a little basic, but this is what I am into. Of course, I am interested in your fantasies too. I even prefer to live in your would and do your fantasies, so you can feel comfortable being with me, even if it is other things like Dom/Sub, BDSM, some forced scene, etc. Just tell me what you want, I am an open minded person, so I wont judge. To be honest, my kink is that I want to make the girl feel good, I would do many things to please her, so I can feel good too. It feels rewarding when I hear that I was be able to pleasure the girl.

The biggest problem that I have is that I wont be able to start a conversation with someone first because of my shyness. All I can do is write this post and hope that someone would like it and want to roleplay with me. My limit is blood, gore, vomit, scat and too extreme things. I dont think I can handle that.

Well, thank you for your time for reading this. I hope you would consider roleplay with me. If you dont want to, it is ok.
Have a nice day.

Hi, I would like to RP with you. I need to get my character set up but I'll be ready soon. I am at home all day so anytime after 9am time is fine. I know that's the evening for you so if that doesn't work, I can find a different RP to join. I am always glad to meet new RPers because I remember what it was like to be one. I want to help people learn instead of making them figure it out themselves as I had too.

Bump. Sadly, people stop writing with me. I hope I can find someone who wants to write with me casually and we can satisfy each other

Back
Top Bottom