Currently reading:
Closed Love Is Blind/MAFS interest check

darko.pdf

Count
Local time
Today 2:50 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
I kind of want to do a love is blind or married at first sight group. Like the shows on Netflix. I'd like to do like 6 girls and 6 males.
Just wanted to see if anyone is interested before I started making up the threads and what not.

Love to know if people would rather love is blind or MAFS.
Let me know :)

Interested!
I think Love is Blind has the potential to be really fun.

I was curious since I've never watched either, Just watched the trailers, but it seems like an interesting concept.

I might join in this if it gets up and rolling. I have no idea what those shows are but a group game sounds like it could be fun.

I might join in this if it gets up and rolling. I have no idea what those shows are but a group game sounds like it could be fun.
Wicked! I just need a few more people to be interested and I'll start building it :)

I could potentially be interested! I love both shows but im not sure how large group rps work. If someone could give me an overview that would be great.

So for this group there would be different stages.
Just some examples would be introductions where each participants is meeting panelist, then there will be bachelor/bachelorette weekend where the same sex will meet one another and then of course the weddings. Pairings would be chosen by random.

If you guys are still interested can I just have everyone tell me what gender they would prefer to play. Since we are looking 6 girls and 6 males.

@Teddy Naj @Reni @Vaughn Doom @UBPositive @heather

Thanks guys <3

Awesome so we just would need 4 females and 6 boys :)

Female, please!
I would also be willing to play two characters (whichever gender is needed for the second) if there's trouble filling all spots.

So now we need 2 females and 5 males. If you guys know anyone that may be interested that would be cool :)

I would like to join. Can play either male or female, slight preference for female

Back
Top Bottom