MxM Love is disfiguring [Lit. Writing, OC x CANON stuff, Gay stuff, the usual]

Currently reading:
MxM Love is disfiguring [Lit. Writing, OC x CANON stuff, Gay stuff, the usual]

Local time
Today 2:29 PM
Pronouns
all
please forgive any mistakes/repeats! most of this is copy/pasted! I will do my best to correct any errors before sending this post out!//

Hello, everyone! My name is Theodore (Teddy, for short), I am a genderfluid/trans masculine (any, and all, pronouns welcome - though I prefer he/they) bisexual, and I turn 19 in a couple of months. I am an experienced writer (over eight years and counting) with an adoration for the dramatics and inherent violence that is love (and it's angst) in all its forms ; platonic, romantic, and based on the mutual emotional turmoil that haunts both parties.

So, for starters, I am a terrible gay — and as expressed in the text above, I love terrible romances. Oh! And for future reference — I am male leaning, in terms of my sexuality (so yes, I'd prefer to roleplay with male characters for shipping purposes).

Love, like many other arts, is complex and dangerous, and emotional. It is an independent, it is a codependent, it is nothing, and it is everything — It is versatile, and it is wonderful. My adulation for it is immortal, and I best express this through my writing. Of course, Love isn't my only obsession — In fact, it is only the root of what attracts my interest. In fact, it plays very little factor in the bigger picture of the genres (and ideas) I most enjoy.

I enjoy everything there is to literature, and with that, I enjoy it's many genres (as stated above). It's easy for me to adapt. I've had experiences with just about, almost, everything. High Fantasy, Noir, Slice of life,, the list could go on. My roleplays range from complex stories, to things that are simple and easier to process (depending on my partner's preference). This, however, should not be confused with the average two to three sentences that makeup something similar to a child's storybook — that would be cringe.

replies/schedule?
My replies, ideally, are multi-paragraph and match a novella esque writing style. As mentioned above, I have a long history of writing/plenty of writing experience. I don't mean to toot my own horn (lol), but I match a professional writing style (with an extensive knowledge of big vocabulary, and a wide variety of tones/genres to incorporate into my roleplays). I am a college student, but I find it easy to balance my 'online life' with my school life without all the extra pressure. When I am not attending school, I am available from 3 to 4 pm - 5 to 6 am. When I AM attending school, I am not available at any time past 12:30 am.

Feelings about Gore/Any Gore tolerance?
My tolerance for gore/violence is very high! I do not mind it in the slightest, no matter the situation it is being written in!

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
(all characters, in their respective 'canons', are of age/aged up)

The following doubles as a fandom list and a character list!

Homestuck/Vast error(1&2); Alpha/Beta kids and trolls (main cast)

Invincible; Mark Grayson, Nolan Grayson, Cecil Stedman, Rex Sloan, Allen (the alien)

Mortal Kombat; Johnny Cage, Kano, Shao Kahn, Erron Black (a handful of others that i can't remember at the moment lol)

M.H.A; Keigo Takami/Hawks, Enji Todoroki/Endeavor, Izuku Midoriya, Shouto Todoroki, Dabi/Touya Todoroki, Tomura Shigaraki

DC; Bruce Wayne, Richard Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Clark Kent, Conner Kent, Jon Kent, Wally West, J'onn J'onzz (Martian Manhunter, curse your ridiculous name), Lobo
JJK; Satoru Gojo, Yuji Itadori/Sakuna, Panda, Maki Zenin, Mahito.

Lisa The Painful/Joyful; Buzzo, Brad, Dusty

Hannibal; Hannibal Lecter, Will Graham

Marvel; Eddie Brock/Venom, Carnage, Thor Odinson, Loki Laufeyson, Vision

The Witcher; Geralt De Rivia

Fight Club; The Narrator/Tyler Durden

Yuri On Ice; Yuuri Katsuki, Victor Nikiforov, Yuri Plisetsky, Otabek Altin, Emil Nekola, Seung Gil Lee

Hannibal; Hannibal Lecter, Will Graham

(I'm very knowledgeable of pop culture/current media! Please don't be afraid to offer me any suggestions!)

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
None at the moment!

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
I do! But I would much rather discuss this in pms/dms! I would also much rather come up with a plot together!

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
If you couldn't tell by the title, I heavily prefer writing OC x CANON (me being the canon character, of course). There is just something about it that gives me butterflies. It's cute, and it makes people happy. I LOVE writing for canon characters, because it allows me to play with the character's many aspects. I can make deeper contact with the roots of the character and break them apart (then put them back together) — think of it as a fun way of doing a character analysis! (

Last edited:
Hello! In regards to your search to find someone to roleplay with, I was wondering if you'd be opposed to playing the Loki to my OC? (OC is 25 and FtM if that matters)

My OC is named Otr, in reference to a character in Norse mythology. My OC isn't this person, but rather an oddly gifted human. It would blend in with some more Marvel like topics like mutants and shapeshifting, a talent Otr has thanks to his bloodline and mutated genes.

I can see it starting out as Otr being rescued by the avengers and he takes a great shining to Loki and basically becomes his number one fanboy. With Loki also knowing how to shapeshift and having a penchant for mischief, perhaps he takes Otr under his wing to help him control his mutant powers? Properly harness them and it branches off into a action packed romance with the typical Avengers style plot?

You can pm with any questions you may have!

Back
Top Bottom