MxF Lycristats' Ideas and Plots

Currently reading:
MxF Lycristats' Ideas and Plots

Lycristat

Tattered, Beaten, Bruised..,but NEVER broken...
Local time
Today 3:55 AM
Hello would be partner, and thank you for stopping by my page, I hope you like what you see and if you have any questions please feel free to PM me. To be honest this is my first request thread that I have put up so I will take any constructive criticism that anyone might have. MxF only please.

Rules

Pretty simple actually
1.Follow the rules of the Sanctum Always.

2. Grammer <------I am not a perfect speller by any means so Im not going to freak out if you type something wrong or misspell something. As long as I can understand at least what you mean I am fine. If you have any questions for me about anything I typed I expect you to ask, as I would you. (Guarentee that this thread will have some typos watch....)

3.Gotta give me at least 1 to 3 post if we do RP, I love detail and will respond in kind with what I am given to work with.

3. If you are going to disappear for an extended period of time let me know, and I will do the same. I won't sweat over a few days or so, I have been guilty of this myself like a lot....a lot.. and I am working on that. I get shit happens...trust me. Just do what you can, send a friendly reminder or message if you don't hear from me for a couple of days.

4. Smut. Oh dear do most of this enjoy this one, including me. I am willing to include smut into the RP no problem, but I do not want it consuming the storyline. Unless of course it is a smut based RP, then thats completely different. I believe that character and story building is the key, and its whats makes the story all worth the while. However, if you are uncomfortable with that, and you want to do a fade to black I am also willing to do that, not really hard to please here.

5. Have Fun!!!

Interest (More to come)

Just some of the various things that I would be interested in doing or incorporating in the rp. What I mean by themes, to clarify for those who aren't sure if you want to do an rp based off of that show or universe or whatever then please don't hesitate to ask, for I get these cravings sometimes myself. Be it a whole new story, a branch off of the original, we take that universe for two or more character of our own, I don't care, just ask.

Fantasy- Probably the biggest one (I am most likely willing to combine this with just about anything)
Forbidden Romance
Supernatural
Medieval
Feudal
Demons
Vampires
Werewolves
Hybrids
Etc... <--(Can i put that?)
Creations of your own? (PM for this one.:p)

Themes (More to come)

Skyrim/ Elder Scrolls Universe
Full Metal Alchemist
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Chrono Cross
Legend of Dragoon
Legend of Legaia
Futurama
Final Fantasy
Kill la Kill
Seven Deadly Sins
Inuyasha <---(still a thing?)
Woochi
Dragon Tiger Gate
Snow Girl and the Dark Crystal
....and more im sure i forgot to mention

Plots!!! (More to come definitely. XD)
This section is for all of the thoughts that go through my head...well....o.o. Most. (When I can remember themo_O) These can all be worked around and changed to suit your needs if you don't like the exact pairing. I write them down as I envisioned them, but like I said, we can negotiate. I promise i'm not that difficult to come to an agreement with. Some of these were thrown together quickly, or recycled, so they might be vague, but screw it, you have a mou.....fingers... ask questions. XD

1. One i had in mind was that your character would be a special female ninja from a clan assigned with the task of getting a message to the shogun. There is a power struggle going on and the contents of the message will determine who will take over rule of the kingdom. My character would save yours after she gets caught by the enemy, and nearly raped and killed. He ends up having to help her, because he gets poisoned by an old man, hellbent on seeing them finish their mission. He agrees to give him the antidote as long as he helps the female ninja complete her mission. Funny thing about your character though is that she is a rare poison taster, which is a ninja that specializes in poisons, and whos' own body has been infused with toxin since birth, but even she doesn't know how to cure him, but they soon become close even despite her cold nature due to her physical condition. (Yes its a rip off of Ninja Scroll, big Whoop wanna fight about it!!)

2. Our characters meet a couple of times here and there, as he grew with her family. She is royalty and he is just a simple warrior that serves her family. They end up falling in love, which is forbidden not just because of class. He is technically a slave to her family, but his abilities have made him more of an asset to them as a fighter than a servant, but the two go hand in hand here. This union is also forbidden because of their race as well. The feelings however are there, and they will surface, its just a matter of time...

3. Not accepting anymore at this time

Demon x Slayer (Roles and pairings can be reversed or changed here)
MC is a demon that sacrificed the happiness of living in his realm hundreds of years ago, in order to protect the human realm,permanently sealing the gate that linked the two. In doing this he forfeited his throne because of all of the havoc that the demons were causing in the earth realm, he felt somewhat responsible so he took action.Although this came with consequences, all of the demons that had come through were now trapped, as well as him. He as well as the demons adapted.

Some took over host and various other creatures and things in order to survive. Now they deep in corporations, law firms, police force, military. They are everywhere,and only he can stop them...or so he though until the passed couple of centuries. A organization now exists in the shadows that is dedicated to doing the very thing he has been doing for years, but not all of their causes are just.

This is where YC comes into play.
She is the best at what she does and only usually gets called in on specialty assignments. This assignment being the tracking down and extermination of a certain demon, despite his noble efforts over the years. Someone isn't happy. The client is anonymous and the cash out is ridiculous, so she's not the only one gunning for him, what will happen when they finally meet?

4. So I want to do an rp where my character came from either a house, clan, or race that was thought to be eradicated, due to a dispute between whatever, but my character survives somehow and seeks revenge. He joins a group that is much like, i guess the only example i have is the Dark Brotherhood. He uses this to hone is skills and eventually becomes one of the best, before leaving. Using his connections to find out who was responsible for the attempted eradication of his clan.

He eventually starts killing them of one by one, until he maybe runs into a witch or sorceress that is protecting the last target maybe the woman that he was supposed to be married to, or a woman he could have been involved with in the past. She's protecting the last target, or either betrothed to him, or both. Thats as far as I got, let me know if you think of anything or what you think of that. lol

5. (Demon x ???) My character and your character were once secret lovers from powerful warring clans. When the war between the clans fully erupted, the demons found out about there union and sentenced my character to death. Your character went into rage and it carried her to the major demonic cities, and now she is on her way to the throne, after so many years, but now reports are surfacing of a powerful demon that has defended several of the cities still holding up from her assault, almsot singlehandedly they say. The reports describe him as looking a lot like the demon from her past so long ago, and it turns out that it is, but he has amnesia, and can't remember her

Last edited:
Hey there I was really interest in the 4th plot and I was wondering if you had found anyone yet to rp with.

I like plot 5 if you are still looking.

Hey I am new to the site and was interested is plot 2 I have a plot that would work well with it if you are still looking

Back
Top Bottom