Character(s) Lynx's Characters

Currently reading:
Character(s) Lynx's Characters

Lynx Hatter

Emperor of Romance
Local time
Today 9:57 PM
I am going to be posting my characters here, if you happen to really like a character. Feel free to HMU! We can make a plot together!

I rp Domiant Males and Female, as well as Submissive Males. Sorry I just cant seem to rp women submissivly.

I will start off with my most popular characters. They are the characters I know best and have had the longest.

Rp Details:

1. I am on ever day and up for chat but will reply when I can. Sometimes days will have multiple replys, other days there will be none. I'm sorry I have a busy life.
2. I'll Rp MxM and MxF, I simply have no interest in FxF.
3. I only do rps with Smut, it doesn't have to be smut themed, it could be 20% smut and 80% plot, but I like romance.
4. I match what is given to me, and like to put out 4 to 5 paragraphs. I'll drop to 3 depending on what we are rping or who I'm rping, but I like to keep it at 3 minimum.
5. My rps cannot be just smut, I need a plot. I'm cool with rping a sexual theme,
6. I don't do Slave/Servent X Master/Owner rps, I have don't so many of them I just have no interest.
7. I'll tell you if I loose interest. Please don't ghost me.
8. I'll play male or female, but I do not play submissive females. I'll play a dominant male to your submissive female, but I will not play submissive women.
9. I also like it when my male characters are being ganged up on, sexually I mean. Especially when the dominant ones are ganged up on. Threesome or Orgy style.

1. Try to reply when you get the chance.
2. If you loose interest, just tell me. I'll say ok and we end it. Not a big deal.
3. Work with me on the rp, tell me what you like and don't like.
4. Please be legible, I'm dyslexic so I get it, but please no text talk. I need to understand what you are saying.
5. Please, no one liners, and no filler. If I'm typing 5 paragraphs and you just can't do that at the moment, at least do 5 sentences.
6. I will not accept less than 5 thought out sentences.
7. Please, you gotta do smut. I like the romance and hot characters.
8. I do like character references, I'll give you one, so I need at least the name, age, personality and a picture reference. Preferably a face claim.
9. If you can rp Dominant Female and I submissive male, or you rp Domiant Male with my submissive male; I would love that.

There will be a good amount of information listed about each character. I'll give a description of my format below.

I take alot of time creating and developing characters. I have well over 50 character j have developed over the 10 years I have been roleplaying and it's rare now that I create new characters. But in the chance I do, they will be listed last.

Last edited:
Something the character lives by, it could be d be inspirational or something they happen to say alot. Newer or less rped characters wont have these. I'll discover them throguh rp.

Name
Will include their first and last name as well as occupational and rank.

I'll list their sex as well as sexual orientation and limits. Would they be up for a threesome? Are they strait but MAY screw someone of the same sex? This would be discussed here.

I will list how old they physically appear as well as their actual age.

Personality
This is a harder one to explain, but I will do it in two segments: Reputation VS Character. Reputation is how people will view the person. First impressions and often correct(or incorrect) assumptions of a person. Then I will go into their Character. Who they are and what they stand for, what makes and breaks them as a person.

Appearance
I will will always provide a picture to go with them. As accurate as possible. I will also either describe or provide a Picture of their clothing choices, tattoos, scars and accessories.

Death
This is mostly for my angel characters but can also be used for characters who have emotionally died or went throguh a dramatic physical change.

History
I wont put anything here unless it is important, a need to know. If my character is always rped as famous and everyone would know their story. I'll list it here.

Power
Their fire power and element would be listed here. Will varing degrees of intensity.

Ability
What is their skillset? Things that they have earned, worked toward to achieve. Where power can be increased, it is different because it was given to them. Abilities are earned.

Genres
How will I rp them, I can list a few here as some characters can be changed slightly to fit a world. I may list them here as an angel, but I can rp them as human during an Zombie Apocalypse. Most characters will have more than one.

Theme Song
Newer character won't have this either, but it's the song that describes them and their life. Hiw they try to live and what their goal is.

Last edited:
"I am not a demon. I am I Shadow. I copy the likeness of the primary species inhabiting a planet.... but do not judge a book by its cover."

Name
Zachary Shadow

Sex
Strait Male, would never have sex with another man. May do a threesome with twice women, but only if his partner wanted it. Rather vanilla, will not be penetrated, doesn't mind bondage on him. Wont tie her up, may hold hands down. He wont do serious BDSM.

Personality
Reputation- he is calm and collected at all times. Rarely does he loose his temper, but when he does, he is another level of violent, and even more ruthless. He is no afraid to kill and torture to get what he wants. He can be very charming and magnetic when he chooses to be, every actions and movement is thought out. Every plan is calculated. Zach is intelligent and cunning, it would be a poor decision to under estimate him.
Character- Zach has no fucking clue how to be social. He keeps his mouth shut and it usually works, but occasionally he will say something that makes absolutely no sense at all. Yet he will play it off like your just too stupid to understand. Probably because he used the wrong word. Zaxh is very smart, so smart he knows around the hundreds languages fluently, not just earth languages. Zach is curious, he likes to learn and see how things work. To take things apart or put things together. Too bad he looks like a demon, so people generally assume hes bad... so Zach plays the roll people expect him to play out of spite.

Appearance
Human form stands 6'8, not a single scar on his body. No deformations, skintags, his skin is utterly flawless. Being ivory white so it looks like no sun or star light has every touched his form. His hair is a true, full, ebony black.l, slicked back and styles perfectly. His features are strong with an angular jaw and high cheek bones. His eyes are a deep brown, nearly black in his human form. Lips are large and soft, usually cracked open ever so slightly. His beard is shaved close to his face, but thick so there is nonpatching or spotting. Clean cut and kept off his neck and cheek bones. Shaved along his lines perfectly.
ET2lDn13L4GD1LvdQTBxdZ-XLGbAnY07sMJ5sHc6iqarGMIr2L51I6ZSRxPdlnVNPYeiCX7m1z5O5GmPNCeMNKnO3SCTeL8dw6BhZQ2WFpNN-MonVoxGGPvBvMdS2OAd7H3u6OEa

4DsVXcGBvQ-51tNw137XIhQeWDPoH6eDBI8VNk3gpbDVEN08lzNHu2I_Khg2rxMxEakOJ9w5e4wYUthN-3Jryo-bEGC1XfnMw71UQxdrnhYuOE1eQvqeOYWUg4OuCgtKX8CPJNP4

Abilities
Phasing- walking through walls and furniture as well as people. He can make himself untouchable, but also cannot touch.
Shadow Teleportation- Able to teleport where ever a shadow is, they are like gate ways that she can travel through. He is able to appear and disappear where she wants. This also works for any shadow, not matter how small.
Size Manipulation- this works hand in hand with his other two abilities, he can change his size at will, up to 48 feet tall, and down to 6 foot minimum. He can engage this ability only when engaging one of her other two.
Shadow Sight- as tacky as it sounds, this is an ability Only Shadow Lords posses. When jumping through the gate ways, leading to and from universes and realms, there is a void blackness that his eyes have adapted to so he can see where he is going. Normal eyes cannot are in this gate way. His eyes also give him perfect vision in day or night.
Blood Medicine- his blood has healing properties, cutting himself and dropping the blood onto someone else means that wound will heal. At the same time, if he gets hurt, he also heals quickly. His blood is addictive.
Shadowing- what ever planet he goes to, he can replicate the appearance of the primary inhabitants. Like humans to earth, or martians to mars. Only the main inhabitants.
Dark Portals- He can open massive portals to his realm, sure you could go in… but you should be more worried about what's coming out.
Kings Rule- an ability only Zachary possesses. He can call his subjects forth. Twenty foot tall shadow people as his warriors. War horses and military dogs as well as horrific flying beasts. All loyal and devoted to their savior.

Goal
To ensure Shadow Lord domination is achieved.

Genres
Real world or supernatural/fantasy. I couldn't see him as anything other than human, or Shadow Lord.

Song
Warriors - Imagine Dragons

Last edited:
"Im not afraid of the future, Im afraid of repeating the past."

Name
Christopher Hasbro- Guardian Angel

Strait Man, not against a threesome or a one night stand with a man, but would not want to date one. Chris is not into BDSM, but it not opposed to it. He is a energetic switch who enjoys any and all positions. He is not shy.

Personality
Reputation- light hearted and thoughtful, gentle and sensitive to other people thoughts and feelings. He is the protector of children so he has this calming aura about him that can soothe anyone. Help anyone to relax and find peace. He is happy and goofy, if someone needs to be cheered up or comforted, he is on the case! He is a good man with a good heart, slightly annoying sometimes but he tries his best to help other people in any way he can. He will selflessly jump into a fight and face danger head on. Completely oblivious to the danger he points himself in.
Character- he is insecure, so busy building others up that people assume hes ok when hes dieing inside. He holds it all in so hes not 'that guy', but when his emotion builds to a level he cannot contain, the slightest thing could make him snap. But he is a man so he must deal with his problems alone. Yes he is selfless, but he is more importantly humble. He is aware of the situation he is in and aware of how other are. It may seem like an askadent when he walks into a wall- it's not. He did it to make you chuckle. Even just a small smile when you feel down. He places himself in harm's way because he knows, it won't kill him. It may hurt worse than he could imagine, but it wont kill him. He will get though it like he always does, and always will. People never tall about his resilience, his ability to get up when others knock him down. Knowing who he is when everyone else believes hes just another blonde baboon. Yes the words hurt, no he will not lash out. He will continue on like he always does.

Appearance
Christopher is about 6'2 and very big built, he is basically solid muscle and has a nice tan throughout his whole body. He has ocean blue eyes and rich golden blonde hair. His smile can brighten any dark situation because of how it just covers his whole face. He uses a magic that hides his dead scar, otherwise his whole body would be wrinkled and deformed from being crushed by a train.

BA5Pdn9YntM2lcz4ZJPP7WABZaQTzFH1kfjSA3jhYXC8CJUZcp8c_qnQUUau6smYWS5qySxitHVkkB4jQNdYI7sJzUKFghfjK1wjub9AD857fmq3KunWyfrhwWNelILp9XdafWDn

Death
Chris looked around, where was Liv? His little sister seemed to just… vanish. He frowned in confusion, then realization hit him, she was on the train tracks. Why was she on the train tracks?!! That was when he heard it, the train, he saw it appear from the tree line and head toward his little sister. Normally, the train wouldn't have been a problem, she could have just stepped off into the grass; but these train tracks were a bridge into a tunnel over a massive river, standing a good 100 feet above the surface of the water. His little sister and her friends had nowhere to go.. Then he saw it, a train car hanging over the side of the train tracks! The people who built it must have forgotten it behind in the construction. Chris took off. Sprinting onto the train tracks and toward his little sister, careful not to stumble and fall into the river below. He stopped and looked at the train car… shit, it was rusted and couldn't hold much weight… He started to lower his sister and her two friends into the train car, they were screaming and crying from the racket of the train crossing onto the bridge. Chris slowly stood up, letting go of his little sister… The chains holding the train car may break if he got into the car with them. He couldn't risk his sister's life. He smiled gently at her and took her small hand, kissing it, before he ran into the train tunnel. He didn't want her to see him die.

Power
Water
He can create tides and water cyclones at will. He can bend and draw water from the air from a single thought. As well as suck all the water out of a human body by just looking at them.

Abilities
Indestructibility, he cant be physically harmed jn any way, all because of how he died. That train was basically a meat grinder, and an Angel's scars cannot be harmed. So he is totally covered in scars that protect him from harm. Super strength and super speed are also in his abilities. A single feather of his weilds incredible magic that can turn the tides of war. But he cannot harness it. He can feel wherever a child is in danger, able to pinpoint and arrive.

Ruling God/Goddess
Posidon

Wings
long, huge wings perfect for gliding for unlimited amounts of time. They are powerfully built and long, about thirty feet long. A beautiful shimmering blue, reflecting rippling water patterns along his wings. If he is near the ocean, they reflect a shimmering green blue ocean tide. If he is near a lake, A a murky blue and black. A river or stream is a soft blue and silver. His wings are water proof and he is an excellent swimmer with or without his wings. Also able to take flight from the water.

Genres
Basically anything. He is a very flexible character, real world, apocalyptic, fantasy, he covers it all.

Theme Song
Car Radio- Twenty one Pilots

Last edited:
"Cross me and you wont cross anyone ever again."

Name
Astra Star or Chloe Jean

Strait Woman, prefers partner sex and heavily into BDSM. Particularly bondage, extremely dominant but not into weak men. She likes to domiant big guys.

Personality
Reputation- intelligent and level headed. She keeps her cool in bad situations and leads from the front. Her face is expressive, you will know if she is upset or happy. Sweet and innocent and pure, she is kind to others and does her best to help when she can. She sees problems with the world and wants to fix them. Shes usually vague on what she finds and wants to fix. Shes hard to pin down and seems to be slightly bipolar with her ideas. Just alittle ditzy. She feels what she feels strongly, as her sun sign is a pisces.
Character- people sees her as innocent and kind, a pisces, she knows this and uses it to her advantage. Shes cunning and clever, as her moon sign is a capricorn. She feels what she feels strongly, but she controls it and puts it away to be used later. She knows exactly what she wants and how to get it. Not until her true colors come out do people realise just how cold she is on the inside. Shes good at putting on a show of warmth, but get too close and you will get burned.

Appearance
Standing at 6 Foot with a model like body, she stands out in a crowd. With a perfectly featured face, big green eyes and dirty blonde hair she gets asked out alot, but her standards are so high they rarely go anywhere. With legs for days and a muscular but feminine body, she can be intimidatingly beautiful.
a2-NRMDykVj5fTxtg5uk4CwiewO2dGhndXu2w0gmyiXsbGLuiWn592IQlzrl2c0BRQ_Q7ArzqBKQppW6St-7Qvp1ygkZ-j4XPtonv5PImhrwm_EO1bSzUH_tXK2yH6Vwpe9DD0-X

jl7oW_amixtxaxYDS2E-DgDSrrwMSoplPelh4BEMEIouVT7pB-j9nFnBNPRQIDYVCuozYivPCWcJqYF4f3XgyDqQglzIqBPQIxF-ZFcMuYvorfnYVX8KochzR-tF938Rc7SHtSts

Genres
Basically anything. She is a very flexible character, real world, apocalyptic, fantasy, she covers it all.

Theme Song
Monster - Willyecho

Last edited:
Not sure yet

Name
Micha Coast- Mage, Sorcerer, Alchemist, Teacher, Scholar.

Bi-Sexual Male. Male or female you will have a hard time getting anything consensual out of him. Socially awkward worh trust issues he has trouble getting close to people. Aside from that, hes a total sub.

Personality
Reputation- a centuries old wizard. Known for his intelligence and kindness, a very good listener. He never sticks around for long but everyone loves him. Only reason a person wouldnt would be jealousy. Letters addressed to his name always find him. Pleas for help and he arrives, solving problems for towns people and settling disputes with his knowledge and equality. He never picks sides, except in dire circumstances. He is human, pure human which is extremely rare now. Most are part elf or ork. Hes known to be alittle offish and awkward, but kind non the less.
Character- he does not know what hes doing 90% of the time. Hes viewed as a good listener because he doesnt know what to say. When he receives a plea for help, he cant get it out if his head until he goes. He HAS to help someone if they ask him, otherwise the guilt kills him. What if he could help? Even if it's just a child asking for a toy, hes got to get it to them. Too many 'what if?'s cross his mind. He sinks himself into his study and prefers not to leave his cave.. or caves. Traveling from place to place frequently as to avoid trouble. Most dont mess with him, even when he sets up in pack territory. He offers them gifts and promises his stay will be short. Teaching medicine and magic as payment. His wide eyed nature helps hide his fear... that and the monster who sits on his shoulder. If it weren't for Roxy he would be a mess... or worse than he already was.

Appearance
Standing at roughly 5'10, he has a very slender build with soft featites and dark, dark hair. Big brown eyes and slightly pale skin. He is always dressed nice with a button up shirt and slacks. His dress is always uniform. Dress shoes with a belt to match, button up shirt with dress pants and a coat. His casual wear is dress shoes with a belt to match with nice Jean's and a button up. You will never see him more casual. Then he always has his glasses, if he doesnt have them: it means hes had a very bad day.
Nz0HzgyszCode7smmROm6utdZUELra0E9sbQUTi38M2Ed-b4Vd1HqwuDJQN6T4rdA5m337oGXvCwm9EaI8hRgNJeQAg7oa4ncTAZ8S0G_8y1jvh-f5t6tRoUE8pUzdto7jeuh0-W

Abilities
Space Magic- can change the size and density of an object.
Time Magic- can travel through time, but usually opens Portals to let others throguh. Seeing an event take place in the past, opening a portal to let it through, then sending it back.
Spirit Magic- can communicate with the dead and transfer souls. Placing one spirit into a different body or even taking and giving spirit. Spirit and life magic are very similar. Except with Spirit Magic, you cant kill a body. But you can kill a soul and cast it our. Or bring it back.
Matter Magic- still in the process of mastering. He can transform animals into a similar likeness. Dogs into wolfs, birds into griffon, a certain dragon into a cat. He can change matter into what he wants to a degree, a rock into water, air into fire, but he must focus, it does not come naturally.
Electric Magic- every wizard has a primary element, while Micha can use every element depending on who he fights, he excels in Electricty. While there are Savage ways to use every element, he chooses never to use it.
Ruin Magic- most beings practice magic with wands, Soul energy or ruins. He uses ruin magic on his body rather than on a surface like others. Using the magic from with in rather than the magic in the air. Something no one else does.

Ruling God/Goddess
Chase Ross

Genres
High Fantasy Only

Theme Song

Familiar

Roxy Savage- Fire Dragon

A sassy, scalesless fire dragon with grayish blue leathery skin and bright green eyes. A a short furry Mane rush down her spine ending at her shoulders, cut short like a mohawk and ram like horns on either side of her head. Her body is long and slender in dragon form with long legs and claws. As well as a long neck.
Her cat form is that of a Norwegian Forest Cat with grey fur and bright green eyes.
Shes a sassy beast, usually in cat form, who's not afraid of a fight. Her history with Micha is unknown, but she is extremely loyal and protective of him, but not to a possessive point. He is her person, not her property.
0NbhZYRn0nckPWaHy5j6IaIVVX8hgGYIerSwPypJYznDR4tIAf2mKXu7VaGJJ6JZhOEhzp4_PHoZwTmTv3WFF0feDiNAYtMC2OhfNgiMhw5smRBpWUl7zjK__b0rsyQyQ5leM9-k

M7VmXM_tEVMz2vdEdUxzo-LYRYbK4D9iRTIXkI2mDzB4s7duseE0pVEtWIk4PSjbYYNFt1LW9Enyww4ViFnscr4O8RDiqO46QzQLTms92vwZ4YOWSiMv46Jmy_nCnE24huYu9ytn

Micha was perfectly on time as always, standing outside the lecture hall he was in. He was going to do two lectures in this area... his first lecture in a long time. The stadium he was in was small. Held maybe 500. He had a feeling not even a fourth of the hall would be filled. Which he would be okay with. Micha was not the public speaking type... traveling from mountain to mountain to conduct his research... he did not socialize very often. So he when got this letter over something so fickle.. ruins? So fucking simple. Only of the first things Micha mastered. He accepted. As people were apparently still drawling their ruins like apes.

Of course this also meant that when Micha road in on a dragon. He had all the attention in the world... then his tattoos? He was covered from his jaw line to his feet. Only parts of his body was his palms underside of his feet. Face and his other sensitive areas. So when he came in with only his beck and tattoos showing, everyone looking at him as if he were the ape.... let's just say. This day he had a scarf and gloves on.

He also looked like a student standing there by the door. A little fan boy waiting for the master to arrive. His large framed glasses and his scarf gave him a cute, boyish appearance. Dressed in a nice suit like always. Like a little fan was dressed to impress. As this class was open to the public. Most people glanced at him but kept walking. Which helped him relax. He preferred to he unnoticed as he scanned each face entering his class. His big brown eyes wondered a tall mans face as he walked in. Recognizing a heir to the rich family... Micha lived in caves, not under rocks. He knew famous people. So he was visibly surprised to see an heir attend his class... they were usually too arrogant to need a teacher outside their blood line.

A fluffy grey cat sat on the desk. Watching people slowly make their way into the class. Her eyes narrowed as some people made their way to the back of the stadium. "Hey! No. Sit in the front or fuck off." She yelled as a couple of girls making their way to the back. Standing up and moving to sit on a stack of books on the desk and flattened her ears to her head. "Now. Mocha will be in soon." Her head wiped in the direction of the door. "Hes taking his sweet ass time." She glared at her human from the desk to the door.

Michas head turned sharply and he shuffled in awkwardly before closing the door behind him. He made a motion and the grey cat flew off the desk. Not pausing for a second to drawl a ruin, utter a word or cast a spell. The cat hissed and flipped mid air to land on her feet. "Dickhead." She muttered as she made her way to the desk.

Micha stopped at the desk and he stopped. Looking slowly at the crowd before him and cleared his throat. Obviously not trying to be professional. "So today I will be showing you all how to make fast acting ruins... before you all start doodling on yourself. Know if you mess up one of ruins it can kill you so dont mess up."

He rubbed his hands together nervously before making a motion to the books and scrolls on his desk before they began to all float into the air and open up. Spiraling throguh the air as Micha moved and leaned against the desk. The grey cat had jumped up on a large book just in time so ride up into the air on it. Finally settling down for the lecture.

The books and scrolls opened face down so the students could see the underside.. but most were too far away to see clearly as they swirled slowly through the air several feet over their head.

"Okay.. you guys dont need books. Your books wont cover this anyways." He moved and sat on the desk. His feet started shaking so he stood back up and cleared his throat. "So.. um." He cleared his throat and completely blanked. Then the grey cat kicked one of the books out of order to get him back into reality. "Oh. Okay."

He took a few steps toward the middle of the floor. "I know you all have probably been told that only certain people are capable of magic... it's not true." He cleared his throat. "Everyone has magic, just different kinds. Some are benders. Others tamers and some are more generalized magic users like the people in this room."

He placed around the room as he cocked his head up to look at the books... then the text from one of the books sprung off the page and enlarged its self in glowing green letters. Large and legible for everyone to see. "Ruins, Spells, Fighting Styles and Beast Speak are all the same down to their roots. The power flows through their body through movement or words."

"Ruins have been developed to be used by all magic users, to enhance or cause power." He was starting to calm down as he talked more. Just pretending to talk to himself as he brought common ruin symbols into the air to show to his students. "But you all know this so why reverbe it?" He stopped and looked up at Roxy. "Because you all dont fully understand it." He finally stopped and looked at the crowd as he removed his gloves, his coat, his scarf and slowly unbuttoned his shirt to expose alittle more if his chest.

He circular black tattoos covered his body in an uneven fashion, some large. Some small. But every one of them has a different ruin in the center. The tattoos were perfectly made and flawless. A couple scars on his left fore arm, but that was it. He turned around to show a few of his tattoos glowed a soft gold. Like an activated ruin circle but on his body. "Magic is all around us, the mist magic is generated within living cells. So drawling magic from the air to cast ruins on paper, stone or wood is weak but considered strong. Cast a ruin on living flesh, like the back of your hand, there is a risk as many if you know. Botch the job and you could literally get burned. But you are still drawling magic from the air, into the ruin, and back out again." He stopped and faced the crowd. "You are using your inner magic, to focus outer magic. Propelling it against the surface of the ruin, to force power out of the ruin.. which makes no sense."

He stopped and folded his arms "I mean, to throw a tennis ball as high as it can go. Would you hold the ball and bounce it against the floor to make it fly high? Or simply throw it strait up into the air?... right now you are all using the floor."

"So I'm going to teach you, how to use your arm." Several symbols on his body began to glow through his shirt. Causing some oohs and awws from the crowd as fire, ice, wind and electric magic began to fly throguh their air and creep along the walls with scary accuracy. Yet it left the walls, floor and ceiling unscathed. The students could feel the temperature, but it did not harm them.

Micha thought them how to create their ruins. Making it very clear to them that they mut NEVER mess up the ruins on their body. Not because tattoos ate permanent, but because they can be used against them if made incorrectly. Showing his students the correct way to use their power and drawl ruins on the body. By the end of the lecture. Every page of every book had been shown. Every scroll had been viewed and they were now all sitting perfectly on his desk.

Micha turned and began to clean up after his lecture. He had gotten side tracked multiple times. Talking about beast taming, fire bending and spell casting, but the grey cat kept him on track. So the class went smoothly, and now Micha could breath deeply as he organized his things for the class the next day.

Last edited:

Name

Personality
Reputation-
Character-

Appearance

Death

Power

Abilities

Ruling God/Goddess

Wings

Genres

Theme Song

None Yet

Name
Prince Jay Ericks- Windigo Heir

Strait Male, experimental with sex, rather innocent in the area so he does not know what he likes.

Personality
Reputation- due to his fathers ruthless and savage Savage Reputation, many believe he is the same. He deffenantly puts up the front. Quiet and observant, he dosen't talk that much except when spoke to. He enjoys talking to people but is a wall flower. A prince, an heir to a thrown and he always stands to the side and let's others pass. He will put on a show to make others back off or back down, and it's very believable, but if they call his bluf. Hes in trouble.
Character- Jay is kind by nature. He wants to help others and protect who he cares about.. but it has been beaten out of him. He is cold and angry inside. He doesn't know what to do anymore so he just does as told. Laying in bed for hours until told to get up and do something. Following orders then going back and laying down. Little appetite and no interest in socializing. He just wants to be left alone.

Appearance
Human- tall and slender, about 6'3 with Platinum blonde hair(almost white) with bright greenish blue eyes. He has a slender face with prominent cheeks and jaw with a strong nose and small lips. He is rather thin abd lanky but ripped. With a sexy slender form and ivory white skin.
SuzaG5lkptAzQJtLds-mwHL10xbYxzVTzhCyIBIBmjmFaAxkCNLq2ateTuo01HI3kbYdY9scXASQeiIg9-a-LQ4H-JEpOSOAItdL3MgdoQhb9h76FX7yCV57D28yOjbOVvEeesOk

Windigo-

Abilities

Genres
Anything where he can be a hurting prince.

Theme Song

Last edited:
"Most people are replacable and live a meaningless existence, others are the only thing with existing for."

Name
Brandon Frost- Ice Guardian

Strait Male, due to his abusive past. Hes not very romantic and well get angry ag any advances until you can gain his trust. Then IF you get him in bed, hes vanilla.

Personality
Reputation- cold and heartless. Upon meeting him, he doesnt give anything away. His face is set in a permanent scowl. He never smiles and he never lightens up. Always on the alert and always aware of his surroundings. Its next to impossible to get the uper hand on him because of how focused he is. He does not play or fool around, he is all busness. Cold to the bone he rarely feels anything, but when he does, it is best to just stay out of his way.
Character-
Hes totally numb. Incapable of feeling anything as he shut it all out. He hates people, wants then to stay as far away as possible, only able to tolerate a select few: those who wont give up on him, and those he admires. He has a soft spot for the abused, as he has a history of it himself. He put up his walls for a reason. He wont let himself feel anything ever again.

Appearance
Before Death: Tall and slender with naturally tan skin and dark brown eyes. He is on the skinny side with dark circles around his eyes and a permanent scowl kn his face. His body is ripped with muscle and basically no body fat.
After Death: his lost all color in his skin, white as a ghost worh cold, crystal blue eyes and a bullet scar on his chest over his heart.
ghvZxdP5dhmw6kZB9sRS6ILnQ-JSUheTz5nL7YfoxC1Q7dWgNqaStammscnaCiQ8pFTMk_KUux39HXYVPnQ0v_-fEI3LYR6kDpgMUw5gzyThQ5wLQ2YtyidOdTBox8jVB2dtlrJM

I98GI1z6qB5IY8YgYrgq2UmP6zMqb0VR9EWpuqsx1OmPZ2HQ6bMEtvVLW3ujY5UFLZjYjLWw5EnoG2PO92b66wnC5auPcuvLvDUdxlnB_D8j3ad4rF9YHC7Qjqe-7PBFSEznAm1q

Death
This was not going to end well. Brandon knew that as he dragged the girl down the show filled street. He couldn't let them hurt her. He couldn't live without her and he couldn't live with himself if they hurt her. He ran along the brick wall until he came to an outside door that he knew would lead inside the building. He slammed into the door, falling back in surprise. It was frozen shut. Shit. He lifted a heavy, snow covered boot and smashed it into the Handel, forcing the door open. He shoved the love of his life inside and slammed the door shut behind them. He grabbed some bags of salt and dropped them in front of the door. That would keep the bad guys out. At least for a while.

He grabbed her hand and tear up the stair case. Flying up three stories before they reached the exit to the roof. He didn't really have a plan, but he had to do something. He pushed her against the wall and told her gently to get down. Maybe they could run along the roof tops to get away. He needed to make sure it was safe for her. He busted it toward the edge of the roof, walking low and bent over so he wouldn't easily be seen. He shimmied up in a crouch and peeked over the side. Limited visibility, so he leaned over more. Not noticing the gunman.

A loud bang rocked the air and he felt a searing pain in his chest. He couldn't breath, he staggered, almost falling over the edge. He turned and looked back at the girl cowering by the door. The look on her face said it all. He was shot.

As he looked at her, he wobbled in shock, he didn't notice himself leaning over the edge until it was too late. He was too weak to pull himself back anyways. He fell head first. Smacking his forehead into a fire escape on the outside of the building. He was so dizzy now that he didn't even feel himself fall forward and smash his back into an outdoor porch on the outside of a second floor apartment. Then he fell forward, smashing his face into the fire escape one more time, before he fell backward into a large snow pile.

Everything hurt, his frozen fingers and toes, his broken nose and his cracked ribs… but most of all his chest. He could feel himself bleed out rapidly as snow gently fell into his body. He heard muffled cry's in the distance. Yet he was too weak to move. He couldn't stop them from taking her. As much as he struggled, he slipped into darkness.

Power
Ice
He can form ice structures out of thin air and use his wings as weapons. His body shatters with every strike he gets. Not completely, but he cracks rather than bleeds or bruises, and the cracks heal far faster.

Ruling God/Goddess
Posidon

Wings
Beautiful, ice crystal wings a transparent ocean blue with razor sharp feathers

Genres
He fits in almost anything.

Theme Song
Mama- My Chemical Romance

Last edited:

Name

Lucas Shadow

Sex
Male, primarily strait but does have sexual interest in men if theres an advantage or something or him to gain... or if he wants to dominate.

Personality
Reputation- hes loud and does not like to be looked over. With a bad temper, theres a good chance he will pick a fight. A loud brute that likes to show off, but has a sweet spot for girls. He loves being admired and fondled over. If you admire him and feed his ego: It's easy to get on his good side.
Character- hes afraid of his brother and father. So he shows off to be like them. They are powerful and ruthless, they take what they want and always win. Luke is afraid he cant compare so he puts up this show of power, it makes his brother back down, but his Father regularly puts him in this place. Luke is the heir. So his father expects him to one day be stronger than he is. Luke doesnt think he can make it.

Appearance
Human form stands 6'4, not a single scar on his body. No deformations, skintags, his skin is utterly flawless. Being ivory white so it looks like no sun or star light has every touched his form. His hair is a true, full, golden blonde, slicked back and styles perfectly. His features are strong with an angular jaw and high cheek bones. His eyes are a deep brown, nearly black in his human form. Lips are large and soft, usually cracked open ever so slightly. His face is clean shaved, leaving his skin soft and smooth to the touch.
gMdW4fr77vPX83FLAoK-hJztCUdb4MlzeFyLiPJmtSg-gUSiuTuWaIWVrc08E61uUfZGUObAOJYmT8rrfIdh-ShFwNQpqS6z-53hdcALHXv09qCkrnUxmnPGFdWrL-b7gaY1EeUG

jzCF2Shj9sLnZnWSoFvy1aRpamkRTkWZtNMLH7nixUPHjhtQLVLYjMRK4TKcjQmqwpp3BmMuVqla2ejAokKct_c56LR1kbJYgA71EBXxbLM76nTJlUKP4R126fB6egD-A4on3w4E

Abilities
Phasing- walking through walls and furniture as well as people. He can make himself untouchable, but also cannot touch.
Shadow Teleportation- Able to teleport where ever a shadow is, they are like gate ways that she can travel through. He is able to appear and disappear where she wants. This also works for any shadow, not matter how small.
Size Manipulation- this works hand in hand with his other two abilities, he can change his size at will, up to 48 feet tall, and down to 6 foot minimum. He can engage this ability only when engaging one of her other two.
Shadow Sight- as tacky as it sounds, this is an ability Only Shadow Lords posses. When jumping through the gate ways, leading to and from universes and realms, there is a void blackness that his eyes have adapted to so he can see where he is going. Normal eyes cannot are in this gate way. His eyes also give him perfect vision in day or night.
Blood Medicine- his blood has healing properties, cutting himself and dropping the blood onto someone else means that wound will heal. At the same time, if he gets hurt, he also heals quickly. His blood is addictive.
Shadowing- what ever planet he goes to, he can replicate the appearance of the primary inhabitants. Like humans to earth, or martians to mars. Only the main inhabitants.
Dark Portals- He can open massive portals to his realm, sure you could go in… but you should be more worried about what's coming out.

Goal

Genres
Real world or supernatural/fantasy. I couldn't see him as anything other than human, or Shadow Lord.

Song
I Dont Give A - Misso
Colors - Halsey

Last edited:

Name

Alexander Shadow

Sex
Male, primarily gay but does have sexual interest in woman if theres an advantage or something or him to gain... or if he wants to dominate.

Personality
Reputation- devastatingly charming. Very handsome and kind. Slightly aggressive and assertive. Very pushy and doesnt take no for an answer. He knows hes attractive and showed off alot. His manner is smooth and sexual. His advances and behavior all point to one thing. Hes also a huge tease, will drive his partner insane as he toys with them.
Character- cunning and devious. Every. Single. Action he makes is planned out throughly, so when things go wrong, he gets very angry. It's rare, but he has a explosive temperament. When he get angry, he gets violent and wont let up. One could consider him abusive and manipulative. Does he really love? or does he just use?

Appearance
Human form stands 6'4, not a single scar on his body. No deformations, skintags, his skin is utterly flawless. Being ivory white so it looks like no sun or star light has every touched his form. His hair is a true, full, golden blonde, slicked back and styles perfectly. His features are strong with an angular jaw and high cheek bones. His eyes are a deep brown, nearly black in his human form. Lips are large and soft, usually cracked open ever so slightly. His face is clean shaved, leaving his skin soft and smooth to the touch.
gMdW4fr77vPX83FLAoK-hJztCUdb4MlzeFyLiPJmtSg-gUSiuTuWaIWVrc08E61uUfZGUObAOJYmT8rrfIdh-ShFwNQpqS6z-53hdcALHXv09qCkrnUxmnPGFdWrL-b7gaY1EeUG

tivs1z2SaZeFGLXvHHS-K5XzKvvx76nVAhxqr70UKfcbG1bRqUm7sp5GfzBHUnW2oHVam3y1cSud_rSR4pByA2zYdJxAP49FQlZpeYfkDt32wuN7ZNhZComEm_i3RDJCe0C__NZo

Abilities

Goal

Genres

Song
Oh My Dear Lord - Unlikely Candidates

Last edited:
"..."

Name
Jake Angler - Soul Eater

Strait Male, submissive leaving switch. Wouldnt want a hard core dominator, doesnt want to be put down or tied up. Enjoys gentle and emotional moments. Intimacy with his beloved.

Personality
Reputation- a quiet man with a tired face and hollow eyes. He is known for an ill temper when pushed to his limit, but even then does not want to see people get hurt. While he does not want to see anyone get hurt, he is extremely defensive and protective of his family and friends. He will protect them with his life, while also trying not to hurt the attacker... atleast not badly.
Character- hes forever at a cross roads. The thing inside him wants him to kill everyone, yet he fights with everything he has to be peaceful. His adversaries make it difficult. Believing him to be a threat that needs to be out down, when all he wants is to be left alone. Unfortunately he will never be left alone, jokes on them. Jake's an impressive and talented warrior who wont take shit from anyone.

Appearance
6'6 and 240 pounds of solid muscle. Unkept Whiteish blonde hair with a 9°clock shadow. Vibrant blue eyes and a toned, slender body. His arms and legs are long and muscular, never missing a work out. Yet his most noticeable feature is his scar. Starting at the top of his throat, driving directly down the center of his chest and stomach into his pants. Like he was split wide open.
xAcXZispv49DnUh3Tubx2DLK7E3g8B2Lj1BvfhvqpFPErNpsosj0BnKhVF8U7aFJrfbJM8IwuhY7wv2l1sPGDafpfkRenPvnJGePjB4fSEa5qZzggxUASX4jGLRS68gRCFOQ1U9G

Power
Power Absorption, he can absorbed any type of energy into his body, electricity, nuclear, atomic, cellular, and every other kind. Except he has to intake energy and the strongest form is life energy. All other kinds are just not sufficient, and if he does not have his intake of energy.. bad things happen.

Abilities
Advanced Healing
Super Speed
Super Strength
Hyper Sensitivity

Genres
Any with powers and abilities

Theme Song
Yas - Empty Crown
City Wolf - Protector

Last edited:
"The center of the universe has been discovered, and it doesn't revolve around you."

Name
Marcus(Mark) Reaver- Guardian Angel

strait male, would never be with another man. Prefers dominant positions but doesnt mind laying down for a woman. Prefers vanilla sex but has a secret fetish for hate/aggressive sex. Wouldnt ever say or ask for it tho.

Personality
Reputation- cranky old man to say the least. With his thin stature he is mistaken for a young teen often. No facial hair and no serious body mass, he just looks like a tall, lanky 19 year old. In reality hes nearly 1500 years old. He comes odd as tense and serious. Usually in a pissy mood and seems to enjoy dragging people down with him. He half asses everything... but when shit gets real you better got out of his way. Guardian Angel's dont usually live over 500 years old, theres a reason hes nearly three times that age.
Character- Mark's very laid back and doesnt like to be pushed. In his time he has more than proved his worth. With his ability to stay calm and cool under pressure hes one of the elites even among the all powerful guaridan Angel's. Respected by all except those who oppose his existence, he wants to fix the world. And hes aware he cant do it on his own. He comes off as an asshole but hes really a big softy at heart.

Appearance
Mark is about 6'3 with platinum blonde hair and sky blue eyes, his is stuck right between pail and tan, but it's a good look for him. I'm describing Marks body, one would first day thin or slender, maybe even skinny. But upon further inspection, Mark is rather ripped. Even for such an old guardian, he takes very good care of his body. Mark uses magic to hide his death scars, they cover his whole body as burns and deformations from his flesh falling off his body.
se0Jy2eaNKapQPzWve5NBjHhdSt6TjFq2bmgrHjXhVzrkZN4WLBrXhcdyVhEDcDNBwqIEx6n48bp8-n773ZjixuOADUXATgpPfBWpzcAxT1wugAZoTL2JMj85r67SMNtIt9I8FfN

Death
(Very old and out dated, will rewrite)
Mark was born when factories were popular, so he, like many other young people his age; works in a factory. Marks factory was a generator, more specifically, it dealt with new, cleaner nuclear energy. Unfortunately, the work was very dangerous, people constantly passing away from radiation poisoning.

Mark went to work one day, and they locked down the facility as always, Preventing the radiation from leaking out. A few hours into work, Mark went to lunch to a facility outside the factory, where the radiation was in nonlethal doses.

He heard the sirens, the radiator was melting down, and Mark was the only engineer on duty who knew how to fix it. The radiation level flew sky high even where Mark was. He got up and sprinted toward the locked down factory. He swiped his card to enter, but it was on a security lock down. The melt down was worse than Mark had thought.

He knew that the world had been destroyed once by nuclear radiation, it seemed like that may happen again... No, it couldn't! marks family was out there some where and there was no way he would let his city go down because of this.

Mark turned, the door was open! factory workers were rushing out, some already showing signs of radiation poisoning. Mark hesitated, just a moment, he knew what would happen if he entered... He ran in anyways. Pushing through the workers as they desperately tried to get out.

He lunged into the control panel just over the reactor. His skin was on fire, bubbling and turning red, sparks flew everywhere in the hot electric air. He could barely think as he worked to put the factory on cool down. There was a sick slump, Mark didn't have to look to know his skin was peeling away and falling off. He could feel it.

He saw the panel turn green, and knew things would be better soon, once the radiation died down, the other engineers would return to finish Marks work.

He collapsed against the controls and slid down, feeling his blistery skin stick to the smooth metal and pull from his body as he sat down. At least he had stopped the melt down.

Power
Electricity
It is a fairly common ability, he can call lightening front he sky to strike opponents. Or he an generate it himself. Being 1000 years old, he could power several major city's all at once. But he tends to he on the lazy side of fighting. Typically picking off enemy's with minor electric attacks. Only when faced with a worthy opponent, can one see his true power.

Abilities

Ruling God/Goddess

Juipter

Wings
They have a medium build like that of an owl, built for steady flight and agile movement. Not the fastest or the slowest. His wings are a brilliant gold, sparking constantly with electricity whenever in motion. When folded by his side or against his back, they are a shiny gold. The instant he commands them to move they begin to spark and sparkle. They are absolutely stunning in direct light. Yet glow radiantly in the dark.

Genres
Basically anything. He is a very flexible character, real world, apocalyptic, fantasy, he covers it all.

Theme Song
Nice To Meet Me- Zach Hemsey

Last edited:
"You are what you eat?"

Name
Jace Williams- Windigo Guardian

Male with no standards and no restrictions

Personality
Reputation- he is known as a savage beast. Attacking at random and without warning. Lacking mercy and benevolence, he does everything out of greed and his never ending hunger. While consuming human meat helps with his cravings. He lives to hunt down and devour Angel's. Nothing can stop him from his quest or sway him another way. He must eat or he looses control, and Jace hates loosing control of anything.
Character- he was an angel once. He is not all bad, he is protective of things or people he values. Holding them dear and refusing to let go. He can be abusive, but is usually apologetic after... atleast to people he values. He seems bipolar to those hes close to. It's his angelic and wendigo spirits battling inside of him... the wendigo usually wins.

Appearance
Jace is a tall man with a bulky build. His skin is a silvery grey, covered with freckles and scars. His eyes are a bright, glowing electric blue and his hair is ebony black. His ears are often pointed like Angel's, and he has the capability to grow out another set of arms in seconds. He can adjust his features to gain or loose beastly attributes. Like horns claws, body fur, or spines. His wings are always attached to his body. Useless in terms of flying, his jet black feathered wings are ragged and incapable of flying, but useful in a fight.
_AdZOghnBibtpUlgtLlQwyRss20CUKT8vpEOwUdhdz_gg3T6VbgwwXENJqhmFQEYgHOaLMB2LmPz4oDSUSR7dWPWj_lSEdMpB0tFMSHCrzD6qU_-_kamAJB_UoKwT_DzOvClnAag

VWs60GmielG3JCAsk2b-G2i4PNsSd7W8plg2Oj_8KW8jhZlka1gTEP263LCbw1Q7qyTGBapd99n73iCht_BXFn2BK5qhilrpM9XYltw_s9KWdxBSS-xNXtNAyAec8aWO9dAdbmCs

Death

History

He was a Guardian angel, but not any guardian angel. He was the leader, the Arch Guardian Angel. The most powerful angel alive. He was renoun and respected among all. He was also the head of the war against pure Angel's. How he turned was... unintentional. Of the seven deadly sins that could have corrupted him, everyone believed Envy, or Wrath would have done it. So when Angel's began disappearing in the billions, some suspected the Guardians were tired of their shit and just began wiping them out.. except there were never any Guardians seen going to war. It had to be something else. They were terribly wrong. Jace had been striking down pure angles on his own. So effective that none escaped. Of the one he allowed to live.. they wish they hadn't. As Jace preferred to eat his meal with a beating heart.

It took years to find Jace in his actions. Flying under the radar so perfectly. When he finally revealed himself, it was too late to take him down. He had the ability to transform into a full windigo.

Power
Angelic- advanced healing, advanced speed and strength, power absorption.
Cannibalistic- does not feel pain. Size Manipulation, limb regeneration, time travel

Genres
Anything dark

Theme Song
Sarcasm - Get Scared

Last edited:
"If you don't know what's right, then so what's reasonable."

Name
Travis Windhaven- Senior Guardian Angel

I will list how old they physically appear as well as their actual age.

Personality
Reputation- the dad or daddy ;) of the group. Hes a light hearted and kind soul. The caretaker and the foundation. He is a study surface for other Angel's to stand on or lean against. Hes dependable and honest. Always there when you need him. Very few dislike him... but he can be a tad on the touchy feeling side. Giving a hug or a affectionate touch. Not sexual but doesnt realise when hes gone too far.
Character- hes lonely. Hes always there for people but feels no one if there for him. He takes death hard.. he always surrounded by it in his line of work. He wants to help and protect.. but sometimes he feels hes just bot good eanough and it wares him down. Wishing he was stronger. Wishing he was braver. To stand up for himself and others. Instead he just waits and comforts after damage is done..

Appearance
Travis is a whopping 6'8, wind guardians such as Travis need large bodies for the wind to work around, making it easier for the wind to maneuver his long limbs in more area for precision. Aside from that. Travis is big built and muscular, he shaved his head on the sides and let's it grow long on the top and back. He is a natural red head, but dyes it aqua blue for fun. He is rather pale as well with big brown eyes and freckles all over his body, but they are only noticeable if you are really looking. The only unappealing part of his body, would be the scar that wraps all around his body. Slightly diagonal, from where he had once been cut clean in half.
HpWif1vM77Xfcn6i3PfQw7pVqsUkJAk8e9m7IfDyFcekd6Ou9Y84bVmYHImt2xGc8k6TSSmaZJ_OXGExeFyl38__Pt7ro0P_Ad-PLsoiWPPHY1NE1l29RosNNsJdyEZyYpLzF0Z6

Death
Travis held on tight to the tree trunk, the hurricane was sent by the gods to end the way happening to the lands... at this rate, it would destroy both sides. Travis watched his friend clutched desperately to the grass, about 5 feet from the tree Travis clung too.. it was clear his friend would not last much longer. So Travis did the only thing he could think to do... He crouched down and extended his hand, grabbing his friends wrist after stretching himself out.
He dragged his friend to the tree.. then it began to happen, the tree was bending under their weight. It would snap at any moment.
Travis looked to his friend... the tree would break soon, and his friend had a daughter to return to. It took several long moments before Travis finally removed his clammy hands from around the tree, and was hurled high into the air.
He flee around helplessly for a while, watching the winds tear up everything in their wake... He never saw the metal sheet coming.. well not until it was too late.
The metal sheet empaled his chest, and slid through. A clean cut. Severing Travis's body clean in half. Travis flew through the air alittle longer, watching his lower body fly away from him.. then causioness slipped away.

Power
Wind
He can create horrific tornados and winds effortlessly, he is the base of the team. He helps the others to fly and to prevent them from crashing. He can create up to 9 massive tornados at once, but in creating more than 4 tornados, he must just float ont he air and focus on what's around him. While the winds can protect him. He cannot move. The wind element is the physically strongest of all powers. But wind is also by far the rarest element to gain.

Ability
None

Ruling God/Goddess
Juipter

Wings
Massive Condor wings. Their color changes with the sky. From the dark blue, swirling with grey for a horrific storm. To a beautiful light blue with the occasional white sweeping throguh the tips of his feathers. They are huge and powerful, built for a fight.
PpkomHZrxkSy3ms6C9TPE6tSoqEUg_SlLJd24VwmRvpL8qNhWiFsAkSb1uEWhFpSnlXD6b_YZODbJlYwHihzToTUZ7nYok6YMByzEHu9g5WhLmfZ2aNkHcvXMmV6FR50qkghWPc4

Genres
Almost anything, but hes a good guy.

Theme Song
Dangerous- Left Boy

Last edited:

Name

Kyle Shadow

Sex
Male, strictly strait.

Personality
Reputation- can someone say vengeful? Hes like a boiling pot of water, ready to boil over at any moment. Hes filled with hate and resentment for his father. Awaiting the day the king dies so he can take his rightful palce. He is quiet like Zachary, holding onto grudges like Lucus, Fearless like Raven and Cunning like Alexander. One could say he is the subprime.
Character- he is shallow and arrogant. Hurting on the inside from his past, unable to control his pain. He lashes out. If his body could retain scars, he would be covered in them.

Appearance
Human form stands 6'7, not a single scar on his body. No deformations, skintags, his skin is utterly flawless. Being ivory white so it looks like no sun or star light has every touched his form. His hair is a true, full, ebony Black hair, slicked back and styled perfectly. His features are strong with an angular jaw and high cheek bones. His eyes are a deep brown, nearly black in his human form. Lips are large and soft, usually cracked open ever so slightly. His face is clean shaved, leaving his skin soft and smooth to the touch.
WEpU6_fdiG9xvC3TzWB7nxCpL1lmR1ngMmpKFz5ILSsqJTUKmSzCGI-DFhJdg_nYG0r6bVy--lmQ3nwwewpms4gIQJdTKfv7pVVERgVEG4HPlZSEsfL-R8rzvVBPbS2VnatX7Vdh

Abilities

Goal

Genres

Song
None yet

Last edited:

Name

Raven Moray

Sex
Female, strictly strait, total dominatrix

Personality
Reputation- fearless and bold. Courageous and utterly fearless. She does what she does for her family and for her pride. Rivaling her brother, the king, in power. While she has no interest in status. She wants power. If someone has something she wants. She take it. Which is why shes the warlord of the Shadow Lord armys.
Character- she is exactly who and what she asks like. She doesnt hide who she is.

Appearance
Beautiful, long ebony black hair with big brown eyes. High cheek bones and an angular face. Her skin is flawless, ivory white with absolutely no flaws. No scars, no skin tags, no blemishes.
P9JjCNUFAgXkWQe7_2taVvUyqZMFJC6dzKy7jY71R13yCATYp9ZgicC18frMAXdeimYwa5CK6R-bIpjciYsbiNX16gdl2QT_k4hjnmrvioocJ7GMm8jWGIiAoJXX6Bo-KskQW20U

Abilities
Phasing- walking through walls and furniture as well as people. She can make herself untouchable, but also cannot touch.
Shadow Teleportation- Able to teleport where ever a shadow is, they are like gate ways that she can travel through. She is able to appear and disappear where she wants. This also works for any shadow, not matter how small.
Size Manipulation- this works hand in hand with her other two abilities, she can change her size at will, up to 48 feet tall, and down to 6 foot minimum. She can engage this ability only when engaging one of her other two.
Shadow Sight- as tacky as it sounds, this is an ability Only Shadow Lords posses. When jumping through the gate ways, leading to and from universes and realms, there is a void blackness that her eyes have adapted to so she can see where she is going. Normal eyes cannot are in this gate way. Her eyes also give her perfect vision in day or night.
Blood Medicine- her blood has healing properties, cutting herself and dropping the blood onto someone else means that wound will heal. At the same time, if she gets hurt, she also heals quickly. Her blood is addictive.
Shadowing- what ever planet she goes to, she can replicate the appearance of the primary inhabitants. Like humans to earth, or martians to mars. Only the main inhabitants.
Dark Portals- She can open massive portals to her realm, sure you could go in… but you should be more worried about what's coming out.

Goal

Genres

Song
Castle - Halsey

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom