MxF [M4F] Female Celebrities In Their College Days (18+) Having Fun And/Or Romance With An Older Professor

Currently reading:
MxF [M4F] Female Celebrities In Their College Days (18+) Having Fun And/Or Romance With An Older Professor

Local time
Today 10:04 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Greetings from an older gentleman from New England. I've been a part of this hobby for a bit over 25 years now. My goodness, how time flies.

I don't have ironclad rules for post length, although I tend to prefer the 2-3 paragraph route. Enough to chew on without it getting so long that reply times slow down. I'm not here with a stopwatch or anything, but I do like daily interactions, and multiple ones are even better. I don't generally set a story/smut ratio as that seems to work itself out over tine. If you have any major concerns in this area, just let me know. Anyhow...

While I love celebrity role-plays, sometimes the elements of glitz and glamour can get a little predictable. As such, I'd love to enjoy writing some scenes before my favorite female celebrities became famous, while they were in college. Of course, these are often unconventional students, and they'll likely already be auditioning and/or performing while attending school, trying to balance both as best they can. That said, I'm perfectly fine with the celebrity being played as a regular college girl if that floats your boat. In any event, the role is yours to tailor; I don't expect impersonations and I don't actually know any of these people anyhow, so I wouldn't be a good judge of accuracy.

I'll be playing Morgan Ellison, a 66 year-old English and writing professor at Insert College Here. (I default to UCLA, because of its location, but this is adjustable.) While he's a respected and tenured educator, he's also rather infamous for being flexible regarding the rules for beautiful female students. Rumors abound about his romantic history, but he's quiet and discreet enough to keep everything purely in the realm of speculation. Many of his exploits are likely exaggerated anyhow by campus gossip, and he's usually seen quietly reading or writing rather than embarrassing himself making awkward passes to students on the quad. Of course, a well-read, thoughtful silver fox is catnip to a lot of college women, and he is happy to oblige.

Here's a picture for easy reference:
There are a number of possibilities as to how Morgan and the celebrity-to-be student could get together, from the romantic to the cynical. These could range from one-night stands to, hell, quietly seeing one another through graduate school and beyond. Some possibilities include:

- genuine attraction, of course. Simple but effective.

- a spontaneous moment of passion during a late-night office visit or some other one-on-one interaction.

- me genuinely supporting your ambitions and dreams rather than telling you to be boring and practical.

- the student needs a lot more time off for auditions and the like, and we "work something out."

- sex/romance to secure a position as my teaching assistant, thus freeing her up from taking a time-consuming "real" job.

Kink list: age gaps (of course), "soft" Domination, spanking, semi-clothed sex, sex on my desk and/or office couch, squeaky dormitory beds, a lot of kissing and intimacy, dirty talk. As for myself in the scene, my marital status is up for you to decide, depending on what you like. I can be a lifelong bachelor and free spirit, a married man if you like cheating, or divorced if you like repairing a broken heart. I have no preference so the choice is yours.

The potential celebrity women for this are, well, all of them, I suppose, since 'attending college' is a pretty easy role to plug someone into. In fact, many of my partners find that searching for a celebrity's college-days persona is one of their favorite parts of this whole thing. Let your creative energy run amok here. We might think we know how a celebrity was when they were younger - the same, just younger and poorer - but I doubt that's always the case. And how many of us had phases in college that were a fun ride but didn't stick? College is a transitory time so it can be a nice role that allows for flexibility.

That said, it looks lazy as hell if I don't make some suggestions, so suggest I shall. I have classified them as 'good girls' and 'bad girls,' partly for fun but mostly because I wanted some semblance of order in a long list. Oh, arranged lists - my one true fetish.

Good Girls:

Zooey or Emily Deschanel. Or both, if you like some spicy drama and/or doubling-down on keeping things a secret.

Linda Cardellini

Emilia Clarke

Natalie Portman

Paula Patton

Jessica Biel

Ellie Kemper

Michelle Dockery

Felicia Day

Anya Taylor-Joy

Carly Rae Jepsen

Gal Gadot

Jennifer Love-Hewitt

Ana de Armas

Mandy Moore

Bad Girls:

Natalie Dormer

Katy Perry

Fiona Apple

Alyson Hannigan

Winona Ryder

Phoebe Waller-Bridge

Cara Delevingne

Zoë Kravitz

Christina Ricci

Evan Rachel Wood

Lindsay Lohan

Kate Upton

Eliza Dushku

Krysten Ritter

Zosia Mamet

Feel free to send me a personal message if you're interested, or have any questions and/or suggestions. In any event, I hope you are well, and happy writing!

Back
Top Bottom