Unspecified Mae´s Baldurs Gate Thread

MaesBae

Torture Chamber Dweller
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:15 PM

Hello there

So!

Since I am revamping my search threads, this shall be the last one. And as one can tell from the title, I am a big, big enjoyed of Baldurs Gate 3. So much so, that it has broken my usual roleplaying style. Wahoo!

So what this is, is a small thread for anyone interested in this entire topic. Note: I am not a DnD player and by no means a professional. I know the basics, and that´s about it.

Anyway, let´s go!

My name´s Mae and I`ve been roleplaying for ages now. I usually stick to MxM or MxF with me being the F, but I am willing to explore other things. I have threads up for those things specifically, so check them out if they are of any interest. I play in third person and respond usually every 1-5 days. I usually write anywhere between 500 and 2 k words in past tense . Now back to the main topic, I have advanced brainrot when it comes to this game and my social media is entirely BG3 possessed, whoops. Hence I now want to also add this into my rp´s. I can do OC´s, or (some) canon characters! My existing characters can be changed to appropriately fit into the BG3 world, so that´s that.

I am also willing to play a male character with YC being a woman, if you manage to entice me enough. It´s not something I am used to, but I am open to new things.

Pairings I`d be up for (Bold is my desired role) :

OC / Astarion x Raphael (Note that I believe Raphael would never truly love someone except himself, so this rp would be rather....humiliating for the other person)
OC x Gale ( If you do this, I will marry you on the spot. I am a Gale simp )
OC x OC
OC x Halsin
Halsin x Astarion
OC x Shadowheart
OC x Gortash
Demonic OC x Raphael (with him getting stomped, aha)

Note that I would love Canon characters to actually stay true to their original personality, of course no one is never gonna get it 100% right, but it would be nice if we could stick somewhat to their actual characters! Halsins never gonna stop talking about nature, forget it.

The game has violence and gore, so we shall have this too. Kinks can be discussed in DMs.

PS: I am not ghost friendly. Rah!

HMU if interested!

Love Mae​

Back
Top Bottom