FxF Magic Cravings

lemonkween

Knight
Local time
Today 6:50 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Helloooo!!!

Thanks for popping by to check out my post! I'm really craving some sort of fantasy/magical setting at the moment, so I'm feeling open to all sorts of plots right now.

A few things about me:
  • 23 years old and I've been writing for about 13 years now, but I'm just coming out of a year long hiatus so please bear with me if I'm rusty!
  • I typically reply multiple times a week to once a week at least. I will let you know if I will be longer than that, and I would prefer you do the same!
  • Currently in college so sometimes my schedule fluctuates.
  • My posts are typically at least 3 paragraphs and literate, but I will match your vibes. If you give a lot more, I will give a lot more.
  • World building is very important to me! I love adding small new elements to the setting/culture/characters, so I occasionally word-vomit.
  • In regards to smut and those kinds of things, I prefer a balance of 20/80 or 30/70! I'm big into slow burns & enemies to lovers, so it may take awhile to get there
  • Send me a PM if you're interested! I won't reply to this thread.

What I'm looking for:
  • I'm open to any sort of plot as long as it involves magic and/or fantasy!!! I have some general pairings and more detailed plots listed below as well. My plots are always flexible as well!
  • I'm really craving some sort of angst-y, dramatic, passionate, enemies-to-lovers scenario... what can I say? I'm a sucker for it.
  • I'm not picky about post length as long as it has substance! I'm all about quality over quantity.
  • While not required, OOC chat is highly encouraged! I love getting to know new people, so please don't be shy! Communication is also important for collaboration.
  • I prefer to play as female but I would prefer if you also played as female or a nonbinary character. I am NOT looking for an FxM pairing.
  • Must be 20+ years old please

Pairings & General Plots:
  • Princess x Knight (a classic, but no specific ideas)
  • Knight x Knight (I just love thinking of women in suits of armor)
    • Perhaps a competition between Muse A & B to be better than one another, whether this is while they are training or on the battlefield. Perhaps one of the knights joins the opposing side. A good plot for enemies-to-lovers.
  • Lady-in-Waiting/Servant x Princess
    • I'm really interested in this one, but I don't have a specific plot in mind besides a slow burn. Just imagine all the stolen moments!
  • Pirate x Princess
    • A rebellious princess could secretly stowaway on a pirate's ship, ready to explore a brand new world. What happens when she's finally discovered far from land?
    • Pirate could kidnap princess for ransom, nefarious plans, revenge, etc...
    • Could also be a cute story of a princess and pirate running away together after meeting on land <3
  • The Royal Prophecy
    • After the royal prophet foretells that "the next ruler shall bring peace to the land," MC is born to the King & Queen, raised and prepared to fulfill the prophecy. YC & MC's lives are intertwined in some way, whether YC is a simple servant, knight, etc. What happens when the prophecy is revealed to be about YC?
  • Pairings with any of the following magical creatures:
    • fairies
    • vampires
    • nymphs
    • demons/succubi
    • elves
    • witches

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom