Unspecified Make Me Yours?

Currently reading:
Unspecified Make Me Yours?

Local time
Today 6:19 AM
Hello there! My name is Luciela but you can call me Luci. I am on the hunt for someone to write a story with. I tend to play very submissive characters and truly enjoy someone that knows how to write a real Dom. Not someone that just wants to call me a whore, slap me and rape me...Though to be honest I am a-okay with all of those things happening in the right context. If you know what I mean when I say a real Dom please feel free to jump to the front of any line you might find for my attention. I am rather flexible with plots, settings and pairings. Always open to talk about an idea even if it is outside my normal wheelhouse.

I would define myself as semi-lit. I tend to do 2-4 paragraphs of decent size, mostly depending on my partner. If you are looking for 3-5 I can try but please be patient and maybe be awesome to help my muse out. One liners are a no-no as well as single 4 line paragraphs for me. Please give me something to work with that is better than -fucks you hard-. You know what I mean lol.

I love FxF. But I am more than happy with MxF. Hell if the plot is great enough and I like the partner maybe even MxM. Never done it but down to try.

Now I am looking for a Dom and would truly love a MasterxSlave dynamic but it isn't the only thing I am here for. I LOVE Slice of Life's. So please feel free to PM me about an idea you might have.

So yeah...lists...people like lists on here.

Things I Love
Aftercare
Whippings
Light Bondage
Collaring
Caning
Orgasm Denial
Non-Con
Force
Fear
Blow Jobs
Gagging
Extreme Bondage
Semi Public
Anal
Creampies
Facials
Worship
And most of all, A Dom that will keep me in public but love me in private. You should always own me -wink-

Things I Don't Love
Scat
Watersports
Bathroom-Play
Pregnancies
Limb Removal
Knife Play
Extreme Gore

Simple Pairing Ideas
Neko/Owner
Knight/Princess
Vampire/Human
Elf princess/Maid or Servant
Master/slave
Demon/Human
Father/Daughter (real/step)
Brother/sister (real/step)
Schoolgirl/Kidnapper
Doctor/patient
Married woman/ single man
Gang Leader/ innocent girl

If none of those strike you, remember it's not a all encompassing list.

Best Friends
Roommates
Classmates

Slice of Life is great and I will always entertain that idea with people.

Back
Top Bottom