man I suck at this

Currently reading:
man I suck at this

renigade

Sworn Enemy of the Galactic Alliance
Local time
Today 6:30 AM
I suck at site intros but here goes my best effort. bare wiyh me im on mobile because our laptop needs a new hard drive >_>

I am renigade, and I have been a roleplayer for atleast 4 years 3 of those in sexually oriented ones. Im not to picky about genres but I dont particularly like horror and try to stay away from modern day/realism type stories simply because its too much like real life and I write to try and get away from that >_>. I can do sexual rps and non sexual and prefer original stories and characters as opposed to fandoms (but will do some fandoms under certain circumstanses) im not too picky of fetishes and such but I do have a slight aversion to anal asbi had a horrible first experience with that when I was 19. Other than that my turn offs are: blood play of anykind, anything that belongs in a toilet, extreme inflation, hyper/macro/micro anything, pain/violence/ extreme mental/emotional abuse and hardcore bdsm. So.... thats pretty much all I can think of to say right now... if anyone has any questions feel free to ask. I dont bite.... hard ;p.

Welcome. You don't suck at all.
Look around the site and have some fun

Back
Top Bottom