Currently reading:
MxF Man Wanted: Dead or Alive

phillihp

Bathing Nymph
Local time
Today 1:11 PM
Pronouns
She/They
Hello! I'm excited to begin a role play, so I'll just try to keep the required bits as brief as possible.

I like to be called by my pseudonym, Phillihp. I'm 23 years old, Female, and I am studying to be an American historian. I specialize in history of Southern United States. I can play both male and female characters, but my main is always female.
I'm looking for someone of any gender, specified or not, to play a male main character to pair with my female character. If it helps, I do so adore the big, strong, grizzled, commanding type.

Writing Samples
  • Decent grammar. Ex. Punctuation where it's needed, capitalization in kind. Homophones and homonyms sorted properly, etc.
  • Length of replies. I will usually provide anywhere between one to three well worded paragraphs and enjoy reciprocation, however, don't feel obligated to match my line length exactly.
  • Slow burn. Yes, yes. Romance and suspense are always fun, but they're better when they progress in a natural way. Let's take our time, the destination is the same no matter the length of the journey.
  • Communication. If you'd like the story to go a certain direction, please don't be too timid to let me know.
  • Lack of interest. If you want to talk about the way the story is going and how to make it more interesting for you, please let me know. I'll be sure to reciprocate.
  • Excessive smut. Smut is fun and all, but unless we've explicitly agreed on a plot that is based around it I'd like to have more substance to keep the story progressing.
  • Short replies. If you're looking for someone to trade quick one-liners with, I'm not the one.

Items with a star next to them are what I'm most interested in right now. The more stars next to something, the more I'm interested in that right now. Please ask me about them.

With that in mind, if there aren't any stars next to something I'm most likely uninterested in it right now and am just keeping it there for future use.

• Romance. (Specifically big brooding characters X my dainty little character)
  • Action, but with purpose.
  • Fantasy. ( Mostly low fantasy. I don't always have the energy for high fantasy, but you can still inquire.)
  • American Western.
  • Period Dramas

• Witch hunter/Witcher x magical creature (If you're familiar with the Witcher, I'd prefer if you played as a Witcher. If not, a witch hunter persona will do. We could also add in stakes of the magical creature being royalty of their society.)
  • Princess x Knight ( This could evolve into a number of scenarios- My favorite is princess falling for the knight who guards her bedroom. If you would like to suggest this plot, we can hash out any other eventualities that have to do with princess x knight)
  • A Marriage of Inconvenience (Set in 1950's America. Your character is a married man stuck in a loveless marriage. My character is the willful "modern woman", as she puts it, that moved in next door. Shenanigans ensue.)
  • Detective Noir (Set in 1940's or 1950's America. Your character is a jaded detective, my character poses him with a proposition. This one can be combined with A Marriage of Inconvenience if you like.)

• God's Plaything (Your character is a Mythos god character/ creature and my character is a mortal/mortal-like creature. )
  • Man out of time (one of the characters is a time/inter dimensional traveler stuck in a world/ time period unfamiliar to them)
  • Cowboys and fantastic things (cowboy era America, wherein your character is the cowboy and mine a fantasy creature)
  • The good doctor and the highwayman (An American Western themed idea, wherein my character is a doctor in some dusty little town and your character is a gunslinger.)
  • Red Dead Redemption 2, or following shortly after the events of RDR2 before RDR1, with subtle magical undertones. Rockstar usually adds magical elements to their games anyways, so I figured it wouldn't be too far fetched.
  • Red Dead Redemption pirate AU.
  • Post apocalypse (the type of apocalypse can be discussed.
  • Vikings in a fantasy setting. I have a map drawn of a fantasy world with some of the lore fleshed out, we could design the parameters. OR we could entirely wing it as we go, which I massively prefer.
  • ddnrhij-29c117a2-6ffb-46c2-937e-5327d1e17127.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom