Orphaned MxF Mansion on the Hill (Female looking for Male character, any gender writer is fine)

Currently reading:
Orphaned MxF Mansion on the Hill (Female looking for Male character, any gender writer is fine)

Missmonkey

Wife of TrashPanda. Baxter's shoulder monkey.
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:37 PM
A writer named Bianca Kane is looking to escape from a toxic home/relationship/family/friends environment (It's just really bad) in the States decides to move to Ireland, buying a up a shockingly cheap late 18th century mansion... unaware of the ancient vampire that slumbers deep beneath it, stalking each and every occupant that moves in, eventually making them one by one his meals.

With Bianca, it would start the same way... stalking and watching... an occasional bout of mesmerizing to get a few sips off the lovely occupant... sneaking onto her laptop to read her work... and ultimately coming to the decision that she's the one... the one that he'll turn and take as his undead bride...

I don't want things going at a snails pace, but I would like the flow to be a little bit on the organic side.

Please no one liners or single paragraph posters... nothing gets my gears all happy and oiled up like vibrant details, description and just really getting into character :)

Here is the old thread if you'd like to read my opening post.

I'll be the vampire sleeping in the hidden deep if you'd let me... but it won't be smutty, just telling you. I might say comfy and warm? Like the vampire doesn't trust the author at first (Cause I don't know the author's gender) but as time goes on he begins to trust him and he helps the author with plots and stuff later, how's that?

I'm sorry, that doesn't work for me at all. Thank you for reaching out though, I appreciate it. I also do not do MxM.

Back
Top Bottom