All Many Fandoms! (Doubling - OC x CC)

Currently reading:
All Many Fandoms! (Doubling - OC x CC)

Local time
Today 7:42 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
I am looking for a long-term Fandom RP with OC x CC, double up! Doesn´t matter to me if we do an intertwined storyline in the same fandom/universe with our OCs interacting or if we give them separate storylines I just want to gush over my favorite CCs and want to give you the chance to do the same! Also, you can call me Fae and I am 21+! I have nine years of roleplaying experience and I am a Novella writer, meaning: I write a LOT.

Please be:
  • At least 18+, but somewhere between 25-30 would be preferable
  • LGBTQIA+ friendly, and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard
  • Writing in 3rd person and past tense
  • Writing at least 400 words per message. More is always welcome
  • Active; one RP response should be delivered 1-2 days

My Fandoms
  • Hellsing Ultimate / Gonzo Hellsing
  • Pokemon (All Main Games up to Sword and Shield + All Mystery Dungeons)
  • The Legend of Zelda (Almost all Games)
  • God of War (2018 and Raganarok)
  • Fire Emblem: Fates, Three Houses and Awakening
  • Resident Evil 8
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Star Wars (All Movies + The Mandalorian)
  • Star Trek (TOS and TNG)

PS. If you know Hellsing and/or are willing to RP it, I would be willing to even look up a fandom I am unfamiliar with for your side of the doubling. I just love Alucard so much.

Once you read ALL of this and are interested, please reach out to me, send me an example of your writing, and tell me what exactly you are interested in! Won´t respond to any messages without writing sample as it will just tell me you haven´t read this all. Of course, I will also send my writing sample over so we can see if we mesh well. Smut is alright with me, but only after our OCs are in a relationship. I also do not want it to overwhelm the story, I am much more interested in the story and the relationship between our OCs, not their bodies.

Back
Top Bottom