Currently reading:
All Marauders Era Writers

MadDog23

Serf
Local time
Today 1:51 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello! This is my first post looking for writing partners. I only have a barebones idea since I've never had anyone to play my ideas off, but I have been itching to write for HP Marauders Era Sirius Black and while my initial search was going to be for a Remus to write with, I think there would be something really fun about having a group of any characters from this era. More info below!

- Semi lit
- If you wanted to write for Remus, I should warn I love wolfstar and would want to write it into the story if you're comfortable!
- I would be down to write multiple worlds with these characters, but to start maybe a magic college au where we explore the characters before we extend to more in-depth plots (this is negotiable!)
- Because the idea isn't flushed out, it would be awesome to collab on ideas!

Hey there! I'd be super interested in roleplaying Remus in a Wolfstar roleplay, that sounds super up my alley.
I'm also all for introducing other characters into the mix and make it a group roleplay!

Hey there! I'd be super interested in roleplaying Remus in a Wolfstar roleplay, that sounds super up my alley.
I'm also all for introducing other characters into the mix and make it a group roleplay!
Omg, I'm so excited. I've been wanting to write for Sirius for months! I don't know how to set up an actual thread for this, but I'll find out and get back to you!

Back
Top Bottom