All Marry the bloody General

Currently reading:
All Marry the bloody General

Zhazha

Chaos Incarnate
Local time
Today 9:24 PM
Bear with me, been a while since I've written one of these!

About me:
I'm a 30 years old roleplayer with many years of writing experience.
English isn't my native language that's Dutch,- so I might have the occasional grammar mistake here and there. I do write with some add-ons to keep the mistakes to a bare minimum while still keeping my posts interesting to read.
My posts are usually between 200-400 words, depending on the scene with a speed of 1-3 days before I reply.
Third-person writing only!

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for a roleplay partner who is willing to do some world-building on this particular story with me. It doesn't need to be done right from the start, but as we go we keep adding to the lore and history behind this world.
This story can be done in both MxM and MxF

The story:
MC= My Character
YC= Your character
MC is a decorated war hero, known to have won many victories for the king as his favored General. His battles are bloody as are the trophies he brings back to the king as proof that he has won. That said the nobility aren't too fond of MC, finding him vulgar and savage for his gory habits. To top it off he is a foreigner, a former prisoner of war who switched sides. An unpredictable opportunist according to the nobles, who will change sides again if the ongoing wars tip against them. If it were up to them, he is to be put to the sword, before such treason can occur. But since they cannot make that demand they have subsided with spreading false rumors and dragging his name through the mud. He is wrapped in a constant battle of politics that he understands very little of. What he knows is that as long as he keeps winning battles there is no way that the king will get rid of him. Besides he and the king have a little secret, that keeps them very close.

The biggest rumor is that he kills, rapes, and desecrates all his suitors and former wives. A troublesome rumor as MC is commanded to wed, his marriage serving as another alliance for the kingdom's prosperity. Maybe if the nobles see MC being all docile to a wife those bloody rumors would finally be stomped to the ground. The problem is no woman was jumping on the opportunity to marry him.

Here comes YC in the picture, the lucky chosen one to wed MC. I want to keep it open to you whether this is a male or female character. MC swings both ways and is currently bedding the king(the secret) To MC the marriage is purely political and for appearance's sake, desires no deeper connection at first. YC is another tool, that is now to be used to show he is not a brute. Whether YC is forced or has willingly stepped up to the plate is up to you. Get creative, it could be a complicated assassination attempt, or with a male another attempt to ridicule him, strapping him of the potential to make an heir(Although I'm not against a Mpreg world)

Anyhow, yay freedom to you for how YC ended up in this situation!

The exact world vibe isn't set in stone either, could be Mediterranean, medieval, roman, asian etc.

Please send a private message if you're interested :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom