Unspecified Marvel Winter Soldier/Bucky Barnes x OC RP Search

Currently reading:
Unspecified Marvel Winter Soldier/Bucky Barnes x OC RP Search

Local time
Today 7:56 AM
Hello!!

Simple as what the title says, I'm looking for someone to play Bucky Barnes in a Marvel roleplay where I play my OC.

Setting is around the time before 'The Winter Soldier' movie and can take place in city of our choice.

Recommended Requirements:
  • At least one or two full paragraphs in a response. Grammar and spelling good please.
  • I'm doing a MxF relationship rp, no other but any gender of person on this site can play Bucky Barnes, it dont matter.
  • I can double to where I can play a character for you to be fair on your part for your OC, as long as you play Bucky Barnes for me.
  • This has very mild explicit content. I can write smut but I'm very keen on story and character building, relationship building, romance and so on. I love getting into it with action sequences, suspenseful situations, petty fights and such :)
    • Please let me know if you are having writers block or need help, dont bail on me please!
Plot:

For my Original Character, her name is Cheryl Adams. She is a very brilliant scientist who works on organic mechanisms within the technology field. Basically her specialty is connections between humans and machines, cyborg ideas including. She lived in poverty so her family is completely funded by Hydra, which basically shows that she hangs on a thread of cooperating or risk losing everything.

It is an alternative universe when Hydra has taken over America, owning it in a dictatorship type of way. The Avengers are lost about and it is a chaotic mess, but everyone is controlled by social classes, brutal law and order, and restrictions.

After being violently assaulted by Hydra associates and having her family murdered by the Red Skull, Cheryl Adams was tortured and left for dead, missing her right arm and both of her legs, along with eye damage. Hydra wanted her "nanobite serum" that was used for humans to have powers to control metal, machines and technology. Only she refused to give it to them for power use, afraid it was too much for them to handle in means of protecting the public...so she "died" with the serum and her main facilty blown. Now in the present time, there is a talk of a "cyber spectre" that goes around killing Hydra members, hunting and assassinating and it is causing a problem. The working people call her "Mother Machine", her also helping the poor and those affected by Hydra. Cheryl is that inhuman, her legs and right arm replaced by black mechanical limbs like Buckys left arm, only more sinister looking, such as her mechanical hand having clawed fingers. Her eyes are realistic but more mechanical, glowing green in the dark. Her friends helped rebuild her, them being old Stark executives that worked in the tech department. Now the Winter Soldier has a challenging assignment : damage, capture and bring this Mother Machine alive to Hydra. But more emotions come between of them when they learn that they are alike....

Like I said, I can work with yall. I can double to make It fair. I am very very much craving this rp so PM me if you are interested :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom