MxF Mass Effect: Asari romance.

Currently reading:
MxF Mass Effect: Asari romance.

Steel Accord

Baron
Local time
Today 12:36 AM
Everyone's favorite blue beauties. Looking for someone to play as an asari character of their own creation. For a specific plot or loose scenario though.

Your asari meets a human (or possibly a drell, I think I'd fit playing as one of them) and she does the melding with him. It's meant to be a casual thing, indeed it doesn't happen during sex, just as Liara wasn't when she first did with it with Shep. It hits her harder than she expected and as it has time to sink in and she really thinks about it, she never felt this way when melding with anyone else before. Maybe to the point where she can no longer bring herself to do it with another.

Obviously the human (or drell) isn't unaffected by this either. Indeed he's a little embarrassed that he's yet another guy who'd been bewitched by an asari. At the same time, he'd been pretty level headed with all asari up to this point and that was the first time one melded with him.

Both people know the Joining had affected the other deeply just by the nature of the process. So what do they do now? Well that depends on the specifics of the characters we both play.

-Have they known each other prior to the melding? Co-workers? Friends?

-Is she still a maiden or is she a more mature matron? (Matriarch would be a little much but I'm not against it.)

-Will their lifestyles clash with him being military? Or do they largely work in the same field?

-Is he the first human she's ever met and the meld was partly out of curiosity?

-For that matter, is this early in the timeline or will one or both of the characters live to see the Reapers invade?

All these questions could lead to different branches coming off the same central idea of a casual meld becoming something more.

Thank you.

I don't usually do fandom roleplays, so I may struggle a little bit, but I DO love Mass Effect and would definitely be down to give this a shot. I have a couple character ideas drifting around already, to be perfectly honest. ^^;;

I don't usually do fandom roleplays, so I may struggle a little bit, but I DO love Mass Effect and would definitely be down to give this a shot. I have a couple character ideas drifting around already, to be perfectly honest. ^^;;

I would be delighted to hear them out. Here or in PM. :)

Back
Top Bottom