Currently reading:
MxF Maybe Some Fantasy?

Rosemarie

A crazy out view makes everything better.
Local time
Today 12:58 AM
Pronouns
She/Her They/Them
Hi there! My name is Alyssa and I have been writing for about four years now. I love to write romance and fandom based stories. I have always been interested in fantasy and fairytales. My favorite things to write are spins on classical fairytales or mythology.

My replies tend to be at least two paragraphs long, sometimes shorter, sometimes longer depending on my partner or where we are in the roleplay or if I simply have some writers block. I try and answer pretty quickly, however I would be mostly free in the afternoons and nights. I will let anyone know if I am going to be gone for more than a few days and if I haven't reached out in a week please feel welcome to send me a message.

I am very open to a lot of things! I do not mind gore, violence, rape, sex, anything that I know can make others uncomfortable. If anything makes you uncomfortable please let me know and I can definitely accommodate!

As far as kinks go, I do have an F-List. The general kinks though if you don't want to read are:
Dom/sub
Humiliation
Rough sex
Spanking
Choking
Clothed sex
Power dynamics
Vanilla sex
Tender sex
And much more just ask!

I don't have any specific plots set up though I have a few pairings or common stories that would be fun to write on. Any and all characters used will of course be aged up to be 18 or older, this is not something that is arguable

Those include:
Hades and Persephone (Or any Greek Myth)
Classic Fairytales
Lunar Chronicles
Lore Olympus
Disney
Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss
Historical Events or periods

I am super open and excited to meet new people!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom