Currently reading:
Unspecified MCU RP

What are your thoughts on my RP idea?

• Sounds good!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Absolute shite mate.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Has potential. (DM me with your alterations.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrokenAce

Serf
Local time
Today 12:49 AM
I have an idea for a Marvel Cinematic Universe roleplay, it's set before Infinity War and is actually not going to lead up to it. My idea has a different take on what happens. Instead, the six Infinity Stones crash to earth, each in a separate meteorite, each meteorite contains Uru ore in the rock, the metal used by the dwarves of Nidavellir, the stones are as follows, Power (Purple), Space (Blue), Soul (Orange), Mind (Yellow), Time (Green), Reality (Red). Each one lands in different locations, Russia, Australia, Holland, etc. (Those are just examples.)

For example, the stone I will have is the Reality Stone, it will crash down somewhere on my property in the backwoods of Memphis, Tennessee for my job I work in an industrial forge for a mining company.

I'll take it from there in the RP, you can choose any of the remaining 5 Infinity Stones and what your occupation is, where you live, etc. I was thinking that maybe the way we meet up, especially if we are in separate countries, is you find out I have one of the mysterious, colorful space rocks and have managed to keep the stone on my person without being hurt by it or it destroying whatever device it is set in.

This RP is open to anybody, Male or Female.

Back
Top Bottom