Currently reading:
All Medieval/Fantasy RP (among others)

G h o s t

Literate Specter
Local time
Today 4:43 PM
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
  • Ghost
  • 14+ years
  • I can write most anything but my strengths lie in medieval/fantasy settings.
  • I'm quite up to anything these days, so throw any ideas my way - though I'm generally interested in theme periods which take place later than the 16th century.
  • Grammar and literary prowess are a must.
  • Group settings are the bomb diggity, though I'm getting used to this 1v1 setup.
How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
  • I've never quite measured my replies but here I've noticed them to be 4+ paragraphs, more or less depending on the partner.
  • I'm quite flexible during the mornings (MST) but I like to return a reply at least once per day.
  • Hit me with the OOC as much as you'd like if you're interested in planning something efficiently.
  • As a ghoul traditionally functions, I'm quite busy in the twilight hours conducting specter stuff.
What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
  • I essentially have no limits (regarding most things, for that matter).
  • I enjoy dealing violence/gore or receiving it, though my talents mostly encompass the traditional roles of 'bad guys'.
  • No ghoul on ghoul violence, I can't do my people like that.
Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
  • I'm not opposed to NSFW and am capable of visiting many BDSM themes but I prefer to follow a general storyline that exists out of such, focusing on more adventure/event themes, etc. There's always room for a little romance if you're looking to spice things up.
  • Kinks? Oof, slide into the DMs for those. But mostly knife play, edging, asphyxiation, degradation, humiliation, etc. I am inherently dominant but MIGHT consider submissive roles under the right settings. It really depends on the chemistry.
  • Limits include stuff with doodoo and vomit (I got enough of that raising little spawns) and extreme age gaps. Otherwise I'm up for nearly anything, so don't hesitate to ask.
  • I'm pansexual so I have literally 0 preference in what someone may be packing in their pants.
  • I'm also a sapiosexual - intelligence is the most alluring feature another individual can provide.
Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
  • Nope.
  • I'm not opposed to it by any means, it's just something I'm unfamiliar with.
  • I'm a pretty big fan of anime and Marvel related characters (XMen is my ish).
  • As always, I'm up for anything so reach out if you have any questions.
Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
  • Negative.
  • While I was a female in the world of the living, the afterlife has me risking it all for all genders.
  • I've played male and female roles equally. I'll develop a character for whatever gender you're interested in, just say the word.
  • If you've got ideas and want to brainstorm, that works. If you only have a skeleton outline and want an extra brain to help, I'm game.
Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
  • I've probably got a solid 37 ideas tucked away in the abyss that is my subconscious but these days I'm more willing to go with whatever flow is presented to me.
  • I'm up for absolutely anything so don't hesitate to perform a séance to summon me should you need a new partner in crime - I mean writing.
Do you have any characters you want to write?
  • I have a handful of favorite characters I've developed in the past but I'm always looking to expand.
  • I suppose there is a quality I possess - if you give me a description of a character you want in your RP, I work quite well when forced to adapt to a specific character.
Any additional notes you want to add?
  • I'm quite easygoing and don't like to disrespect or throw shade on anyone who is simply inquiring about an RP.
  • I really try my best to reply to OOC or IC as quickly as possible - I don't intend on leaving anyone hanging.
  • I'm brutally honest and straightforward so I'll be sure to communicate to the fullest extent.
  • Yes, as a ghost I'm acquainted with Danny Phantom. Kid's and absolute champ.
  • If you've read this far, you have my sincerest gratitude. Reach out if you have any questions~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom