Unspecified Medieval, Pirates, Assassins/Bounty Hunters, Vengeance. I am the pirate; you are the assassin/hunter

Currently reading:
Unspecified Medieval, Pirates, Assassins/Bounty Hunters, Vengeance. I am the pirate; you are the assassin/hunter

VictorClerval

Human Failure
Local time
Today 11:42 PM
I promise this is not as juvenile as the title makes it out to be

Gale is a pirate who recently fled from her crew when it dawned upon her how absolutely evil her crew had become after their new captain took over. Having committed a plethora of atrocities herself, authorities and leaders all around the coastline want her brought to justice. On top of that, her crew has deemed her a coward and considers her freedom a threat because she knows their maneuvers and schemes. Now Gale is disguised as a male bard; she/he works for a bartender in a small town many miles off the coastline. She is a great performer and being very androgynous and masculine, her disguise is convincing. She currently lives for drinking ungodly amounts of rum and hitting on any woman who finds her bard facade charming. Sometimes she craves adventure, however, and is burdened by the guilt of her cowardice. Maybe one day the swashbuckler within her could be woken again after this year-long undercover depression.

This plot, of course, will not be only focused on my character. That would be ridiculous, unfair, and poor writing. I only went in so much detail about my side because, well, I know my character better. Though your character is after mine, whether sent by the authorities or her crew- or simply saw a wanted side and reward, there will still be a focus on you. Some how, our backstories can be intertwined. Perhaps your character has some kind of beef with the pirates Gale is associated with. Your character could want revenge for something terrible they did to you, and Gale, in order to spare her life and freedom, will help you seek that revenge. She is loyal to the crew members who did not become completely corrupt, however. The crew members who became utterly corrupt and ruthlessly evil, she will gladly give up. Those corrupt crew members are most likely who harmed you or someone you loved or otherwise. You are seeking vengeance and Gale is seeking to keep her life and freedom as well as hopefully restore her crew's "honor."

Both of our characters have a relationship with this crew of pirates. You have the freedom to choose any sort of relation with them. We will seek vengeance and justice together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom