Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel of Mercy

Angel of Mercy
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:37 PM
[Updated ideas in the post below: 01/01/2023]

Reply via PM only. I like to keep this thread clean for my depraved, perverse thoughts alone...

Please note: my weekends and most evenings are pretty busy with family-life so I tend to have a much slower post rate (if I post at all). During the day, Mon-Fri, I try to post daily.

I'm a switch who is equally comfortable as sub or Dom. I can be picky at times about who I RP with so please don't be offended if I pass on a given story. Also I tend to prefer playing out FxF RPs with female players.

If you contact me to discuss an RP, either start with one of my prompts or have an idea ready to propose. If you're just going to ask me what I'm 'craving' then it's definitely a non-starter for me. If you're going to propose an idea of your own (always welcomed, by the way) don't be offended if I pass. I can be picky.

I tend to stick to the 2-3 paragraph rule, however as long as I get one meaningful paragraph back I'm usually happy.

I like realistic Face Claims for modern stories as much as possible, though I'm fine with anime or art-type Face Claims for Fantasy or other type stories.

SMUT is encouraged. A story without SMUT is like a day without sunshine. Anywhere from 20/80 % to 50/50 % ratio works for me but I prefer a slow build over jumping to the smut in the first post. It needs to progress naturally.

If we start moving an RP along, and you want to change things up or add a major NPC or make some kind of modification, PLEASE talk to me first! Nothing kills my interest more that to suddenly have to deal with something I care very little for.

And remember, do not post in this thread, contact me via PM if interested!

If you find yourself struggling with posting please let me know. If you feel like dropping out, please let me know, I'm a big girl, I can take it. And please, if I decide to show you the same consideration by telling you please be understanding. Sometimes it just doesn't work.

I will be posting story/plot ideas below for your perusing pleasure. I'm also approachable so hit me up and maybe we can brainstorm something together. I'm into Post-Apocalyptic, Star Wars/ Sci-Fi, Slice of Life and Medieval Fantasy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom