All Mermaids & spice ~

Currently reading:
All Mermaids & spice ~

yikes.

Serf
Local time
Today 4:17 AM
In the past, I've recycled this plot multiple times and all times have been moderately successful. Those said previous times were on sites that frowned upon violence; which is why I'm here! I am searching for at least 3-4 active roleplayers who are not afraid to juggle multiple characters and can write at least a paragraph or more. Those who think outside the box and add extra spice to the roleplay are welcomed with open arms, don't be afraid to suggest new elements to the roleplay, characters, and/or plot! I am also searching for those who aren't afraid to let out their violent and twisted sides while roleplaying! If you think you can do it, here's the rough idea:
[Sometime in the early/mid-19th-century in the Arctic Sea, surrounded by miles and miles of thick old ice.]
In a world of still waves and ice; a wooden bow struggles to stay afloat as its crew scrambles to descend from it. With their only transport encased in an ice prison, they have no choice but to abandon it if they want to survive. Poorly dressed and unequipped for the trek across the land of ice, the crew already dreads their fates. Unbeknownst to them, they have entered the realm of something ancient and wicked, something that has already set their eyes upon the crew.

I know the plot was incredibly brief but the roleplay will be based on the crew struggling against the natural elements of the Arctic, themselves, and the mermaids who aim to make a meal out of them.

• Both mermaid characters & crewmates are playable positions
  • Characters WILL die*
  • Both classes have a hierarchy
  • There will be subplots
If people are curious I will expand more on the mermaids, the crew, the world, and the plot. For now, I want to keep this post brief.

* || EACH ROLEPLAYER WILL/CAN HAVE ONE CHARACTER THAT THEY CAN CHOOSE TO KEEP ALIVE. THESE CHARACTERS CAN FACE INJURIES FROM MINOR TO SEVERE BUT THEY WILL NOT DIE. THESE CHARACTERS WILL HAVE THE OOC RANK AS OMNI (SHORT FOR OMNIPOTENT) AND A ROLEPLAYER CAN ONLY SWITCH THIS ROLE TO ANOTHER ONCE! YOUR FIRST CHARACTERS DO NOT HAVE TO BE OMNI. YOU DO NOT NEED AN OMNI CHARACTER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO.

Aye, I'd like to see more of the setting. It is most definitely an interesting concept to read into, despite it not being in a sexy, tropical setting.

Back
Top Bottom