MxF Merman Looking For Adventure *NEW IDEAS AND RULES ADDED*

Currently reading:
MxF Merman Looking For Adventure *NEW IDEAS AND RULES ADDED*

mermanmatthew

Merman
Local time
Today 5:25 PM
Hiya and thanks for selecting my forum....first how are you doing? The title is kinda obvious but this one is for merman related roleplays 1x1 I play the male. I am comfortable with most stories but would like plot progression instead of straight of sex. I have no preference what you play as, so enjoy to your hearts content.
I do have a few rules, which will be listed below. Also please excuse me I am fairly new to this site!

The Rules
  • This is for anyone who wants to roleplay with a merman.
  • This is for BxG, I will play the male.
  • Also 1x1
  • I would prefer at least 2 lines per response please, also details!
  • No one under 18 please
  • There can be smut and sexual content but I would like a story please
  • No Rape
  • Please Message me if you are interested in Role Playing

Ships
  • Merman x Circus Worker
  • Merman x Mermaid
  • Merman x Siren
  • Merman x Vampiress
  • Merman x Vet
  • Merman x Angel
  • Merman x Human (like an everyday job; waitress, etc.)
  • Merman x Seawitch
  • Merman x Scientist
  • Merman x Werewolf
  • Merman x Pirate
Fandoms
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • H2o: Just Add Water
  • Splash
  • Aquamarine
  • The Little Mermaid
  • Undertale
  • Overwatch
Kinks
  • Spanking
  • Foreplay
  • Water Fun
  • Submissive
  • Flirting
Story Ideas, but if you want another one I am willing to try!
(Merman= Me Muse = You)
  • Merman is captured and is put in a circus/aquarium where he is mistreated/experimented on, this is where he meets Muse and instantly feel a connection for her, but am also very shy about it. Will Muse feel the same way or care more about her job
  • Merman rescues Muse and takes you to an island, hoping to save your life. Overtime Merman falls in love and wishes to join Muse in the human world. (Or Supernatural world)
  • Merman is a normal merman in a mythical world, where by accident he runs into Muse and falls head over fins for her. (kind of a slice of life story)
  • After a devastating storm Merman is washed ashore in the human/supernatural world where Merfolk are thought to be myths/extinct, he is found by Muse and is frightened of her, as Merfolk aren't used to land dwellers.
  • Merman is an adopted child of a human family; not aware of his birth parents and has been friends with Muse since they were children, but ever since Highschool/College, which ever you prefer, Merman has been...distant, not even hanging out with Muse. One night he messages Muse telling her to come to his house, as she comes over; he shows her his newly discovered secret; a pair of fins.
  • Merman, is captured by Muse and is wiggling helplessly in a net. Quite literally a fish out of water; full of fear. But as days pass he bonds with you and slowly the two of you feel a connection, now a choice for you. Turn him in or set him free?
  • *This is based on the plot of the movie Splash, my favorite mermaid movie* 20 years ago when your OC was a young child she fell from a boat into the sea where my OC was spying on humans. My OC grabs your hand, and smiles; when a merperson grabs a humans hand they are able to breathe underwater. As we stare at one another, we feel a connection; even at such a young age. But a life preserver is tossed, which makes my OC panic and let go of your hand; as you're saved by one of the people from the boat. Many years later when both of OC's are young adults your OC is saved by mine again, only this time my OC decides to follow you back into the human world; where I have a limited time to decide if I want to stay or return; all the while keeping my fins a secret. But neither of us know of a mermaid obsessed scientist is after my OC to prove that he is a merman.
  • (NEW) In a parallel Earth, humans are not the only intelligent beings. There are Avians (similar to humans but with wings) Elf's, Nekos, Werewolf's and Vampires. Almost 200 years ago the species engaged in a horrible war that nearly destroyed the world. While the species above survived, some even thriving, a species not mentioned was thought to be extinct because of the war: Merpeople. While the other species had either technology or magic, Merpeople we're not gifted with such abilities; in fact they wanted nothing to do with the war. But war changes people's minds and before anyone realized what they had done; Merpeople we're no more. After their supposed extinction, the races above agreed to never fight again. Humans were taught magic and humans taught everyone their ways of technology; it became a golden era of technology. Your OC happens to be walking on the beach, when she spots something; a passed out merman. What will happen next, who knows? (We can also discuss a different species of you'd like such as orc, centaurs etc. If you want)

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in the merman x vet rp that you have listed. I'm actually a vet student in the making right now so I would really like to give this a try.

Hello! If you are still looking for a partner I would be very interested in merman x circus worker! Your plot idea sounds very interesting!

I would love to do the Merman x human with the second plot. Message me if you are interested. ^-^

Hi there! A looong time ago on another site, I had a roleplay with a merman/human pairing. The merman had been injured and picked up by a fishing boat that turned him over to an aquarium. He was supposed to be released back into the ocean once he healed, but the aquarium put him on display instead. Eventually he had a friendship with one of the workers that was supposed to turn into a romance plot. Anyway, if you might be interested in that, I'd love to try it with you! It's pretty similar to that first idea that you listed.

Alternatively, I'd also be open to trying the second idea. Not sure what I'd do for a human character for that one, but I'm sure I can come up with something pretty quickly.

Ello. Names Shadey as it says above. I would be very much interested in the merman x mermaid plotline or the merman x vampire plotline. Pm me and get back to me when or if your as interested as I am. ^-^

Hey , i normally dont play a female OC but i would be fine with trying , also never played any of the fandoms you mentioned have played Overwatch on console before but never got too into it. I'd be happy to develop plot wit you however?

Hey , i normally dont play a female OC but i would be fine with trying , also never played any of the fandoms you mentioned have played Overwatch on console before but never got too into it. I'd be happy to develop plot wit you however?
Don't worry I'm sure we can work on something. PM for more details?

My first RP every was a merman and siren. I'd totally be down for the throwback! PM me!! I love longform posting.

Muse A is captured and is put in a circus/aquarium where he is mistreated/experimented on, this is where he meets Muse B and instantly feel a connection for her, but am also very shy about it. Will Muse B feel the same way or care more about her job
So, I'm totally interested in this.

Back
Top Bottom