Currently reading:
MxM Merman RP anyone ??

Lir_the_witch

The Forest Witch
Local time
Today 5:01 AM
Pronouns
He/him
Okay so I have this character named Dylan, he is a half mermaid (magical mermaid child, half human and technically a demigod of the God lir in Celtic mythology)
Anyway I honestly really love mermaid and shit and what to do an rp with him, and your character could be a few different ones!

Ocean nerd who ends up finding random scales (to big for any fish) around Dylan and ends up finding out mermaid

BEST FRIEND WHO HAS KNOWN SINCE FOREVER

Son of a fisherman who is notorious for doing mermaid hunts (never finding anything but has a gift shop where most of the money is made)

A regular fucking dude who just sees Dylan transform one day

Surfer dude

A merfolk sent to bring Dylan to his father for some magical bs or whatever

//ps, smut can and will be a thing, my guy can either top or bottom, or even switch, I don't care what

Let's just make this interesting!

I want to bring up that it has been a while since I have done any long long role plays (2+ paragraphs) but I will do my best!
and I don't care what my character does in bed if it ever gets to that so there is that.
DYLAN_BABEY.png

Dylans tail!

Last edited:
Your Dylan sounds soooo so cute; I'd love to play a Labrador-like surfer dude to freak out over him (haha) if you'd be interested! :)

"Dude... you're like a human surfboard... I'm jealous-"

I have a good idea for a merfolf x half mer if you want to hear it that is.

Mc who is a deep sea mer is chased by several sharks up to the surface and your oc finds him badly injured and either

A. Takes him inside somewhere to help the very dangerous mer heal and recover.

B. Yc father has a large tank and takes mc there to help him and yc can try and help only to be fought every step of the way while trying to gain mc trust and maybe it can turn into something more.

C. Yc father nets mc after seeing what looks to be blood in the sea and bring him back to his house and you meet/see/discover mc.

Hi, would you like to try and RP together???

Hi, would you like to try and RP together???
The issue is for majority of the things you suggested is that my characters dad is like, human
Dylans dad is legit king of the ocean where he lives (and a god)

if you can find a way to tweek your storylines I can look em over again but like
* shrugs *

Yeah I will ill pm you them after I take a shower and if not then maybe we can come up with a plot?

I'm interested in playing the best friend ^^ Perhaps mc is a merman too but he can't transform, so whenever yc goes onto the land to hang out as a human with his human friends, mc is forced to stay behind until one day mc is suddenly able to shift as well, though he won't tell yc how. They'd go on adventures together and I've got a few surprises up my sleeve ^^

Dylan actually lives on land most of the time with his mom, but he can tottally have merman friend from the ocean he wishes could come along onto land!
pm me so we can chat more my friend!

Back
Top Bottom