Mia

Shooting Rubberbands At The Stars
Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Yesterday 9:16 PM
Aloha! I'm Mia. The crazy Hawaiian.

I love needle-point, scrap-booking and Zumba....
Ha! Who am I kidding? I like bonfires, drinking on the beach, surfing, and being tied up and flogged....lol
I dont find trouble, trouble finds me. Far be it from me to make trouble feel lonely or unappreciated, so I do my level best to make trouble feel like one of the guys :D.

I've always loved words. Ever since I was a little girl, I always preferred reading over just about any other activity. As I grew older, that love of reading fostered my love for writing. Outside of Dungeons & Dragons, roleplaying as we know it now didn't exist, but I wrote a ton of short stories over the years. Recently, I discovered roleplaying and decided that I absolutely love it! I can still write my short stories, but writing with partners is much more fun than I ever imagined! So now, here I am hiding out here with you all, hoping to make this a special place for the many different personalities who love to create stories of all kinds.

Because of my life experiences in the realm of BDSM, you'll probably see me in The Forbidden Sanctum a lot. Don't let that deter you from starting a roleplay with me. I feel comfortable writing any genre.
I look forward to getting to know all of you as our little clan grows, and seeing you all display your talents and share yourselves through writing.

A hui hou!! (See you around!!)

Back
Top Bottom