MxF MILF seduction

PrinceAetius

Baron
Local time
Today 9:10 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Important

It seems to me that there are not many people willing to indulge requests, hence so many bumps, myself included, and I think it's important as a community that we make each other feel welcome and inclusive to ideas. There are so many potentially wonderful, brilliant and steamy RPs just waiting to be discovered but people either don't reach out, or when they do, they're not responded to.

I've also encountered instances where an RP has been agreed, and then the other person disappears, never to respond, or where I make first contact and am just ignored or brushed aside. If you're here to waste my time, you can leave because I've had enough of non-communication.

Rules
  1. Be communicative. If you don't like or are uncomfortable with something, tell me. The same goes for wanting to try something etc. I can't know what I don't know.
  2. Ghosting - Yes life happens and I get it. But if possible please let me know if you're unable to reply for a while or want to drop it. If I see you online and you haven't responded for a couple of days without giving me a heads up, it's just a bad feeling.
  3. All characters to be 18+
  4. RP style - Third person, past or present tense.
  5. Length - (Flexible) At least one paragraph ideally.
That's it for the rules.

So without further ado, let's get down to business.

I'm looking for my character, Aetius, to seduce his married mother and engage in an illicit and very public affair in any kind of setting.

Kinks:
Pussy worship
Ass worship
Exhibitionism
Creampies
Chastity play
Pegging
Lingerie

Maybe:
Scat
Watersports

Hard limits
Tentacles etc
ABD and related play
Excessive gore
Vomit
Limb removal
Body/bodily fluid inflation

RP style - Third person - Past or present
Length: No preference - I find that where there is real chemistry length increases naturally.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom