Orphaned (Any) Mio's Used Bookshop

MioBrave

Changeling, Hydrator and Aura Reader!
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:39 AM
Pronouns
They/He/She
You step into a used bookstore, breathing in the smell of dust and worn ink. The shelves are neatly organized, made of old dark wood. Mio is curled up in their chair at the counter, buried in their notes. There's a sign on the desk which says, "Please make sure to read over my RT first as well please! It'll tell you more about my writing style and me! I'd also like to see your RT too, so I have more to determine if we might be a good match!"
They haven't even noticed you walk in. Let's wait to disturb them and have a look around first.

Hhm, looks like someone's put this story on hold...
You pick up a book, paperback but sturdy. The cover is blank currently, waiting for something to shape it. Too Soon to Know Rather on the nose when paired with the cover, but that's probably the point. The author is at the bottom. Mio Brave
You flip to the back. The synopsis mentions a few things. Monsters on the edge of a kingdom. Social politics. And, a young lady with no sense of identity. What is this supposed to be?

This is a story which didn't even get past the first post. (The person simply got busy with life.) I've edited the original title and description to be more blank, since they were originally customized to my potential writing partner. If we pick this up and start planning to write it, I will edit it again to be customized to you. I'll leave the links to both the thread I had started for the story and the character that I want to play in it. But, that's really all there is to it at the moment. I meant for the rest of it to be developed with my partner.
All I need from you to start the story planning and continuing is a character sheet of who you'll be writing, a backstory for them included. Then we can plan from there, and I'll repaint the cover and title to fit us. Gender unspecified, so whatever you're most comfortable playing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom