Currently reading:
Mistakes were made yet here I am

AmpedScríbhneoir

A Little Bit of Crazy Never Hurts
Local time
Today 8:24 PM
so let's start off with Hi hello nice to meet you and move right into my name for it's going to involve a bit of explaining that may even give some insight into my situation.
I'm a 26 going on 27 year old adult who's bored out of their mind and misses writing, so during my down time on my shift (I have a lot) I decide to look and see if there are any adult role play forums, as I was missing it but was terrified of finding hordes of children instead of adults.
So then I find this here, this forum and think, hell, why not.
Then I think, why not get creative with the handle since it's been so long? Maybe something to do with my style, my tastes you know?
Get a lil' feckin' fancy ya feel me?
So I do my research, and I figure Gaelic works since I'm Irish, like family still in Ireland Irish, so why not?
Chao Writer, in gaelic, looks like a pretty cool name, so why not? I love chaos, if it's related to anything fandom related I love going on dark twists, the what if's the maybes the what went wrongs. When it comes to originals I love psychologic stuff that challenges not only character but writer!
So yea! Gaelic Chaos writer let's do it!

Well you know with being away from home a lot you don't often have a laptop and when you're in a roll you don't always check our spell check, and you know when you're dyslexic that kinda is a bad thing so yea,
Hi
How yea doin'
You can call me Amped I guess I'm kinda down to roll with it. Amped Writer.

Tl;dr I role play mostly original characters but sometimes fandom related stuff, but even then I tend to more insert an OC than take hold of an existing character, exceptions are made!
I enjoy horror, 'grim dark', fantasy, urban fantasy, mythology, free roam and plotted role play. I enjoy mature rp, with or without a concrete story, and I mostly write paragraphs when I can.
That's not to say I don't enjoy slice of life role plays, or softer themes, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love playing villains or against good villains, that I didn't like pushing exploring how far we can really push a character.

Back
Top Bottom