MxF Mittens' Request Thread. Plots inside (7 new plots)

Currently reading:
MxF Mittens' Request Thread. Plots inside (7 new plots)

xMittensx

Bumblebee Therapist
Local time
Today 12:22 AM
Note: Work in progress
***I've been on a longer hiatus than intended so anyone who was formerly rping with me send me a message and we can get restarted or start anew.

Hello! I'm Mittens
200w.webp

I'll put what I don't like first to get that out of the way and not to waste your time:
giphy.webp
  • I don't like one-liners. I'm not asking for pages and pages of substance, after all I'm more about quality over quantity but try your best. If you're not putting effort into it then why should I?
  • Speaking of which, if you haven't heard from me in 2 or 3 days definitely give me a poke. I may have missed the notification or read the post when I had a moment and forgot to reply.
  • I like to collaborate, after all we are rping partners. I shouldn't be doing all the work to come up with plot, plot twists and the like, and the same goes for you. If you have an idea or any suggestions, tell me. I won't bite ;) (Unless you want me to)
  • Don't ghost me, if its not working out or you don't like something about my post. Let me know. I'm flexible I can change things up or we can compromise on something.
  • And I love story and substance so if you want someone to just rp smut with you, I'm not the girl for you.
What I do like:

200w.gif

• Here's my F-list to start off with: F-list - Warning
  • I'm looking for someone preferably long-term. I put a lot of time and effort into my rps so I don't want something that's only going to last a few weeks.
  • I love puns and people with a sense of humor.
  • I prefer mxf but will do fxf on occasion if the plot is good enough.
  • I don't mind playing multiple characters as long as you're willing to do the same.
  • I'm a pretty regular poster, usually at least several times a week if not several times a day.
  • As I've mentioned I like substance and quality over quantity, just give me your best and I'll do the same.
  • I'm a bit of an imitator, you give me 5 paragraphs I'll do the same if possible. And sometimes I'll write more, not saying you have to be the same, just how I am.
  • I like to get to know who I'm rping with so feel free to have OOC conversations with me, I'm pretty easy to get along with.
  • I like to just gifs to portray my character emotions, not as in your face as this request thread, I think it paints a clearer picture of what my character is feeling.
And for what everyone is waiting for. Plots! **I'll have more as this is a work in progress and these are skeletons of most of my plots. I'll have more up tomorrow just wanted to get something up tonight.

I'm pretty much game for anything. I don't really do fandoms unless you have a good plot and I almost always have an OC. I'm open for any time setting as well.

Chosen-Medieval time-line/Arranged Marriage:
100.gif

Your character is a prince of a failing kingdom. There has been rebellions amongst the peasants and other kingdoms are looking to prey on your's as things progressively get worse. To try and make peace the King declares that he'll have his son marry a peasant in order to better understand them and to try and bridge the gap. The chosen girl will be a random from a lottery of various names of those from the kingdom. Every girl's dream, except my character's. My character longs for a life of freedom and doing things her own way. She knows all she'll be is some political pawn forced to do this and that, rather than what she wants to do. Before being chosen she lived near the woods rather than in the village by herself. Her mother died in child-birth and her father died in a hunting accident after getting sepsis from wounds in a bear attack. As her father mostly raised her, she's not exactly a "lady" and acts a bit brash rather than demure. She makes a living by selling the furs and meat of her kills as her father taught her to be a skilled hunter. At learning she's to be made into a queen she decides to make a run for it. She has no idea where she's going to go but she knows she's not staying to face that particular fate. My character decides to attempt to make a kill the morning of her leaving but her hunt is interrupted by your character for whatever reason. We can decide what happens after that, does he run with her, not knowing who she is as they've never met in person? Or does he figure out who she is and force her to return back to the kingdom.
**Also willing to do a gender swap with this

Arranged From Birth
giphy.webp

This can be set in any time period/setting.
Two kingdoms have been planning to join their powers together for quite some time. At giving birth to children, a girl and a boy, close to the same time a marriage is arranged. They meet for a summer every other year and absolutely cannot stand each other. Constantly playing pranks, bullying, getting the other in trouble and altogether much rather be doing anything but spending time with one another. However, the summer before they're due to be wed something changes. Both characters are no longer the "ugly duckling" as they once were. They're not a lanky awkward mess or an irritating bully who constantly try to get under each other's skin. They've matured and grown into their bodies, an issue for each other on another level. However, my character has decided to be completely indifferent towards yours in an attempt to show they no longer get under her skin. Your character doesn't know how to handle this and he's almost enchanted and impressed that she can actually act like a lady and not the tomboyish girl who is always trying to get him in trouble. So he starts to act nice to her and actually wants to get to know her rather than pick on her. However, she's unsure how to take this as she's understandably suspicious of his motives.
**We can swap roles, with your character being the indifferent one and we can always have the extra drama of one or both having lovers that aren't each other, so there's another emotional turmoil they have to deal with.

CEO:
100.gif

This can go one of two ways, either your character is the CEO of a rivaling company or perhaps you work for my character. My character is a cold, often cruel woman. She knows what she wants and gets her way using any method possible. She doesn't care about fair or how she gets what she wants as long as she gets it. Your character is tired of mine's behavior and decides to either blackmail/kidnap/your choosing in order to teach her a lesson and knock her down a few notches.

Gotcha!
giphy.gif

Your character catches mine in a compromising situation. My character is in a relationship but your's catches them with someone else. How will your character react? Make this deviant act a three some or blackmail my character into doing what your's wishes.
*role reversal is an option.

Best Friends/Secret Identity: (werewolf/werewolf hunter)
200w.gif

Our characters practically grew up together and have known each other ever since grade school. Seen each other through trying times and for the most part know each other inside and out. There's always been a spark between them but they've both been to nervous and scared to act on it in fear of ruining the friendship they have. But they both have another secret to hide. One is a werewolf and the other is in training to be a werewolf hunter. The character who is a werewolf disappears for a few years, on the excuse of going off to college, but is really partaking in the ancient tradition of their kind of learning who they are and their place in the world. They finally return to their hometown to settle down and to reconnect with their old friend.

Werewolf/Hunter
200w.gif

Character A is the offspring of the alpha and has just underwent a mutiny where their parents were killed and they were next. Character A manages to escape but barely and pretty much on death's doorstop, not able to survive if left on their own. Character B, a hunter who lives alone in a cabin in the woods finds Character A, thinking they're just a wolf. They debate with themselves on what to do but eventually take the "wolf" home to nurse back to health with every intention of setting it back in the wild once it's healthy. But Character A knows they owe their life to Character B and not having anywhere else to go, vows to themself they'll protect Character B at all costs. They never show Character B their true form after growing attached to them for fear of never seeing Character B again. Character B knows something is special about Character A as they're no ordinary wolf, can understand everything they say and even goes as far to act on things without being asked to do so. But one day Character B is in serious danger, specifics we can discuss later, so Character A has to change into their human form to save Character B.

The Mole (Mutants)
giphy.gif

The time period-setting can be whatever you wish. Can be group, can be 1x1. . But essentially the government is out to eradicate all mutants. Most are on the run and in hiding as is their only chance of survival. My character, also a mutant, has been groomed most of her life to earn other mutants trust only to be taken away by the government. So when your character(s) hiding spot is found my character expects her job to go like normal, but something about your character(s) makes her second guess herself. So she decides to run with your character(s), but what will they do when they find out what she is? (I'm fine with any mutant-power within reason, nothing invincible or god-like)

Rub Me the Right Way (Genie Rp)
200w.webp

Your character finds a lamp at a thrift store and takes it home. At attempting to polish it to play as a decorative piece your character is surprised to find a female genie inside. You get three wishes before she would return to the lamp and not be able to come out until a new owner rubs her. However, while in your possession whatever you ask of her must be done. As long as it's not a wish for something else not involving her, she's at your disposal. Do you use up your wishes, wish her free, or simply pass her along to your friends to fulfill their fantasies as well?

Treasure Hunter
giphy.gif

Person A is a respectable treasure hunter. They put years of work into finding the most amazing treasure of their life only to have Person B, a treasure thief, to steal it right at the last moment.

You're Such a Tease
200w.webp

It's a game of tease: Our character are either in a relationship, good friends, or whatever you'd like and out of a moment of pride they both make a bet of who could resist the other the longest. No kissing, and no sexual activity- no nothing for two whole days constantly around each other. But they are allowed to seduce and tease the other...only time will tell. What the bet is for we can discuss

Meet Me By The Window

200w.webp

My character undresses habitually in front of their bedroom window and one day discovers that your character is watching them from the building across the street. Rather than shrink away from the attention, my character embraces it and makes a little show of undressing the rest of the way for your character before pulling the curtains closed. Over the course of the following few days, my character and your character meet at the window for some shared exhibitionism. my character and your character both shed their clothes with the express purpose of teasing the other into a state of sexual frenzy. This little game is thrilling for my character because they know absolutely nothing about each other and anyone could catch them if they look up to their windows at the right time. One day, after a particularly steamy session, your character presses a note to the inside of their window asking if they can meet my character face-to-face.What will my character say? Will meeting up with your character destroy the fun of their flirtation from-afar? Or will it only raise the stakes?

A Paid Debt (Beauty and the Beast meets gangster type rp)
giphy.webp

My character is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He's a sweet man, always doting on my character with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he's up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, my character's father is confronted by your character, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen your character's face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. my character's father owes your character a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Your character offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or your character will come for him. When my character's father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. My character moves in to your character's mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment my character arrives, your character is on his best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, my character comes to see that your character isn't a horrible person behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he's fallen in love with her. Each time your character proposes marriage, my character refuses. My character becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. Your character allows her to leave him as long as she returns to him within a week's time. While my character is away, you'rs is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When my character returns, she finds your character wounded and left for dead in his home office. She realizes in this moment that she does love him.
**Dark Twist: Once your character recovers, my character willingly becomes part of the crime business. Together they seek revenge against those who betrayed your character

Still working on some more detailed plots but in general I love anything supernatural/fantasy (werewolves, witches, vampires, etc...). But I also like slice of life. I like gangster themes of any era, blackmail, Non-consent, pretty much anything. See my f-list and just PM me with questions.

Feel free to run any of your plots you'd like to try with me or if you have any changes or questions about mine feel free to ask. I'm pretty open to most things

Last edited:
Great thread! Would love to play the CEO plot, if it is open. Always up for discussions in OOC.

Hi! I love anything dealing with the occult/supernatural/fantasy, so maybe we can bounce ideas back and forth and see if we can come up with something together. Feel free to pm me and hope to hear from you soon.

I like the last two Plots and have a number of ideas which we can bounce around and collaborate. Im happy to pm them to you and work with this, for me Plott. I like your directness with what you are looking for as a fellow collaborative rper and hope to work with you regarding this.

Hello there, I was wondering if we might be able to collaborate on something?

Hello! I'm interested in the mutants roleplay but I'm also wondering if I could run a plot of mine by you.

Gotcha!
giphy.gif

Your character catches mine in a compromising situation. My character is in a relationship but your's catches them with someone else. How will your character react? Make this deviant act a three some or blackmail my character into doing what your's wishes.

I'd be interested. :p Olivia Munn is Yummy. >.>

Or we could do a Bonnie & Clyde style RP and rob banks and trains across America in the 1930-1940s. :3

Gotcha!
giphy.gif

Werewolf/Hunter
200w.gif

Character A is the offspring of the alpha and has just underwent a mutiny where their parents were killed and they were next. Character A manages to escape but barely and pretty much on death's doorstop, not able to survive if left on their own. Character B, a hunter who lives alone in a cabin in the woods finds Character A, thinking they're just a wolf. They debate with themselves on what to do but eventually take the "wolf" home to nurse back to health with every intention of setting it back in the wild once it's healthy. But Character A knows they owe their life to Character B and not having anywhere else to go, vows to themself they'll protect Character B at all costs. They never show Character B their true form after growing attached to them for fear of never seeing Character B again. Character B knows something is special about Character A as they're no ordinary wolf, can understand everything they say and even goes as far to act on things without being asked to do so. But one day Character B is in serious danger, specifics we can discuss later, so Character A has to change into their human form to save Character B.

The Mole (Mutants)
giphy.gif

The time period-setting can be whatever you wish. Can be group, can be 1x1. . But essentially the government is out to eradicate all mutants. Most are on the run and in hiding as is their only chance of survival. My character, also a mutant, has been groomed most of her life to earn other mutants trust only to be taken away by the government. So when your character(s) hiding spot is found my character expects her job to go like normal, but something about your character(s) makes her second guess herself. So she decides to run with your character(s), but what will they do when they find out what she is? (I'm fine with any mutant-power within reason, nothing invincible or god-like)

Rub Me the Right Way (Genie Rp)
200w.webp

Your character finds a lamp at a thrift store and takes it home. At attempting to polish it to play as a decorative piece your character is surprised to find a female genie inside. You get three wishes before she would return to the lamp and not be able to come out until a new owner rubs her. However, while in your possession whatever you ask of her must be done. As long as it's not a wish for something else not involving her, she's at your disposal. Do you use up your wishes, wish her free, or simply pass her along to your friends to fulfill their fantasies as well?

You're Such a Tease
200w.webp

It's a game of tease: Our character are either in a relationship, good friends, or whatever you'd like and out of a moment of pride they both make a bet of who could resist the other the longest. No kissing, and no sexual activity- no nothing for two whole days constantly around each other. But they are allowed to seduce and tease the other...only time will tell. What the bet is for we can discuss

Meet Me By The Window

200w.webp

My character undresses habitually in front of their bedroom window and one day discovers that your character is watching them from the building across the street. Rather than shrink away from the attention, my character embraces it and makes a little show of undressing the rest of the way for your character before pulling the curtains closed. Over the course of the following few days, my character and your character meet at the window for some shared exhibitionism. my character and your character both shed their clothes with the express purpose of teasing the other into a state of sexual frenzy. This little game is thrilling for my character because they know absolutely nothing about each other and anyone could catch them if they look up to their windows at the right time. One day, after a particularly steamy session, your character presses a note to the inside of their window asking if they can meet my character face-to-face.What will my character say? Will meeting up with your character destroy the fun of their flirtation from-afar? Or will it only raise the stakes?
The last two, especially, catch my eye. I have a rather unusual plot twist idea for The Mole, though.

Hello!!! I am definitely intrigued by your request thread. I think I could be that long-term partner you're looking for. If you're still looking, I'm interested in the following plots:

Arranged from Birth
CEO
Gotcha!
Rub Me the Right Way

I'd love to actually do them all but if I had to choose one, the Arranged from Birth plot is right up my alley.

I like pretty much all of them but my favourite right now are:

- A Paid Debt
- Arranged From Birth (the idea of side lovers is really interesting)
- Chosen

I also agree with how you RP
^^
Let me know,
Max.

Is "Meet Me by the Window" still available, if not, I would be interested in possibly doing a werewolf rp with ya!

Back
Top Bottom